It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings in London tonight? Possibly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Maybe posted in the wrong place, apologies if it is.

Am just speculating that with all the activity in London tonight, regarding the jubilee. The concert and all these beacons being lit across the world. Maybe this could bring fourth some sightings above the capital?

I am not making a prediction that it will, but it's a pretty big and significant event, and if we are to believe that the Queen is a reptilian creature, in league with the New world order, then maybe we are going to witness more of a ritual tonight. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Given the olympic security as well i'd imagine that some reports will be drones on patrol getting mistaken after a few beers to Liz along with people letting off chinese lanterns etc

but the problem is seperating them from the more unusual reports

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
What is it temperature wise in the UK?
Over 20 and y'all get heatstroke
Reptiles love the heat thats why we have so many here,but i aint never seen one with a calendar.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Here we go again...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er
Here we go again...

Made me laugh

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titan25

I am not making a prediction that it will, but it's a pretty big and significant event, and if we are to believe that the Queen is a reptilian creature, in league with the New world order, then maybe we are going to witness more of a ritual tonight. Just a thought.

The Queen is a reptilian?
How undignified!! A disgrace on the royal house.

Actually...I'm guessing if reptilians are real...and that's a huge IF because the only evidence I have seen is from grainy highly compressed videos...
But....IF they are real....the last place we would see them is in a "ship" which traveled tens to hundreds or thousands of light years and is hovering over a major city like London and has flashing lights on it!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

I was just about to post a thread on what i saw about 2 mins ago....

wow.... this was definately a UFO drifting across the sky.... it was orangey/red in colour towards the South where it appeared to hover right over the moon..... now it could have been a chinese lantern.... so dont get me wrong... i know these things exist .... anyway this thing just vanished into thin air after about 4 mins .......

Its a shame i didnt have a video camera or a telescope so i could see this thing properly....

It could have been one of those beacons i suppose but not sure if one was let off from where I am going east to west
edit on 4-6-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Originally posted by Titan25

The Queen is a reptilian?
How undignified!! A disgrace on the royal house.

Actually...I'm guessing if reptilians are real...and that's a huge IF because the only evidence I have seen is from grainy highly compressed videos...
But....IF they are real....the last place we would see them is in a "ship" which traveled tens to hundreds or thousands of light years and is hovering over a major city like London and has flashing lights on it!!!

Nooooo, I was not saying that the queen IS reptilian, or that anybody is, I merely added that factor into the post, as I know that there are a lot of believers in the whole reptilian thing, my point was basically about possible sightings, as there was a huge gathering at one place.

new topics

top topics

join