It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one noticing flaws in my body possibly from our crap city water?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well, first off the most reconisable problem i have had (for a few years) is weak knees/ comes and goes and has been getting worse... Also just recently I have been having pretty bad stomach pains. Not just like upset stomach its like a bleeding ulser bad, like I have to stop what im doing until it passes. Im only 17 but i still take this thought into recognition because the floride levels in our water are out of the park. I just wonder how effective our contaminated water is, if im not the only one experiencing these "changes" and if we all are it might just wake more people up.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

I've actually been having the same exact problems. we have well water. It tastes terrible so we buy the cheapest bottled water. I wonder about it sometimes. I had been throwing up randomly and having stomach pains. Bad pains. I looked it up and it seems like an ulcer. I've been eating up anything non acidic and I'm better now.

My whole body feels weak though. I never used to get sick but now I do every other month. Also I've been having trouble spelling words. I've never been great at spelling, but now even with the red "squigglys" it takes me about 5 tries to get the word right.

My knees are bad, but they were bad coming out of the Army.

I don't know...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

wow... thats just crazy! I have also noticed city water starting to taste... i dont know, just alot different then how it used to be. Hmmm... i wonder if more people are having the same problems, with the stomach. Or if percentage rates of ulcers are up, because im almost positive i have one as well...
But yeah, too bad we cant REALLY tell... mabey I'll do some research on this?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Im only 17 but i still take this thought into recognition because the floride levels in our water are out of the park.

You sent your water away for testing did you? What was the level in ppm?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
You guys ever try going to a doctor? Seriously. Go to a clinic if you feel 'bleeding ulser bad'. What is 'bleeding ulser bad'? There are so many other things aside from 'crap city water' that could cause continual stomach pain.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
You guys ever try going to a doctor? Seriously. Go to a clinic if you feel 'bleeding ulser bad'. What is 'bleeding ulser bad'? There are so many other things aside from 'crap city water' that could cause continual stomach pain.

My stomach is better now.

And no I cannot go to a doctor. I have never had insurance except in the Army, and my savings from there has almost run dry.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well for me, my dad has always been the one to make us tough it out and see if there is a cheaper way of fixing it.
I know there are many different possibilities that could be causing this, but the reason i posted this is just so i can see if things like these are happening to others so I can rule out the probabilities. That and i know things are going to go to crap after a while, so oh well. we're all going to die at some point.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jordanAKbramsen
reply to post by Domo1

Well for me, my dad has always been the one to make us tough it out and see if there is a cheaper way of fixing it.
I know there are many different possibilities that could be causing this, but the reason i posted this is just so i can see if things like these are happening to others so I can rule out the probabilities. That and i know things are going to go to crap after a while, so oh well. we're all going to die at some point.

How do you "rule out possibilities" by asking loaded questions that can only support your biased position, as soon as it's answered?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Lets not jump to conclusions... I never said i got my water tested. But Obviously there IS fluoride in our water, And I guess the fact that fluoride has killed 4 times as many people after 2008 then before is no big deal, huh?
You obviously must not be awake if you are not concerned about fluoride levels in our water... I hesitate to even fill up a glass of water to drink it. Do your own research, also they have proved that the fluoride in water is really doing more harm then good (good being very minimal tooth protection)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

How? well, I see if im really just the only one this is happening to, and if it is well then something's just going on in my body. but if many people do say that they have been having some kind of stomach pains, then that points me exactly in that direction. But if they say such things like "Ive been having bloody noses very ofton" or "Ive been having diahreah for the past week" that would NOT support my position. So I am just trying to get results and figure # out myself. At least trying to get answers unlike most of the population who decides to sit back and watch the government have all this power and leave them to do what ever they want with that power.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

But Obviously there IS fluoride in our water, And I guess the fact that fluoride has killed 4 times as many people after 2008 then before is no big deal, huh?

Source?

You obviously must not be awake if you are not concerned about fluoride levels in our water...

The definition of being "awake" I gather is blaming my physical ailments on fluoride without any other substantiating evidence than a gut feeling and emotional fear on the subject?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

How? well, I see if im really just the only one this is happening to, and if it is well then something's just going on in my body. but if many people do say that they have been having some kind of stomach pains, then that points me exactly in that direction. But if they say such things like "Ive been having bloody noses very ofton" or "Ive been having diahreah for the past week" that would NOT support my position. So I am just trying to get results and figure # out myself. At least trying to get answers unlike most of the population who decides to sit back and watch the government have all this power and leave them to do what ever they want with that power.

Rambling.

So you find 1000 people with stomach aches, what then? Doesn't mean it has anything to do with fluoride. Have you thought about seeing a doctor?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

www.youtube.com...
I dont remember if it was this one or not, but where i got the 4x thing was from alex jones on one of his video's. Like i said, i dont remember if this is it or not.
Here is other links proving it is more bad then good.
naturalsociety.com...
www.fluoridealert.org...

And no, you are off by a LOONG shot. Like i said, you are probably not awake. Why dont you do some reasearch on it and awaken?
edit on 6/4/2012 by jordanAKbramsen because: sent too early

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well then that will REALLY motivate me to do as much research as possible to see if this can be caused by fluoridation, and IF it is then i guess that information will just go towards showing how this poison water is attacking us. But, lets not get ahead of our selfs. Remember I am not saying that this is from the water, i simply posted this just to see the anwsers from others.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I drink distilled water and add trace minerals back to it. It was that I could drink a glass of water and get instant heartburn. I started drinking distilled no more heartburn.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Does it matter if you have a Dr tell you it might be fluoride causing your illness ? It's Poison !!
Don't knowingly ingest it !
It's bad enough that we breath it, wash ourselves in it feed it to our children and
animals. We brush our teeth with it.
It's Poison !!

www.nofluoride.com...

For nearly 50 years, the U.S. government and media have been telling the public that fluoride compounds (generally referred to simply as "fluoride") are safe and beneficial chemicals that reduce cavities -especially in children. Manufacturers add it to toothpaste and municipalities put it in the public's drinking water. But fluoride has another side that the government never mentions. It is a toxic industrial pollutant.

For decades, U.S. industry has rained heavy doses of waste fluoride on people. By the Environmental Protection Agency's last estimate, at least 155,000 tons a year are released into the air by US industrial plants. Emissions into lakes, rivers and oceans are estimated to be as high as 500,000 tons a year.

If this increase in fluoride dose were proved harmful, the impact on industry would be major. The nation's air is contaminated by fluoride emissions from the production of iron, steel, aluminum, copper, lead, and zinc; phosphates (essential for agricultural fertilizers); plastics; gasoline; brick, cement, glass, ceramics, and other products made from clay; coal-burning electrical power plants and uranium processing.

As for water, the leading industrial fluoride polluters are the producers and processors of glass, pesticides and fertilizers, steel and aluminum, chemicals and metals copper and brass, titanium, super alloys, and refractory metals for military use.

Industry and government have long had a powerful motive for claiming that fluoride is safe. But maintaining this position has not been easy since fluoride is one of the most toxic substances known. "Airborne fluorides, reports the U.S. Department of Agriculture, "have caused more worldwide damage to domestic animals than any other air pollutant." Evidence that industrial fluoride has been killing and crippling human beings has existed at least since the 1930s.

"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad."
- Aldous Huxley -

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hello

I've actually wanted to start a thread about this subject and I'm putting together info for references.

I'm a plumber and have been for the last decade. I am certified and have seen many many horror storys.

Water is a huge health concern and potential terrorist/government target to attack the population.

Now whether you have well or city water you are still getting impurities but they are in a seperate group.

City water= clorine, cloriamene, flouride, iron, calcium and many other debris.. and this is just from the water company itself.. then you have the transportation pipes... some which are made of wood??? yeah... wood... others are steel, plastic copper.. not to mention the water passes through brass, rubber, and many other fittings.

As the water passes through these things it "leeches" off of them.. which is a way of saying contaminating your water supply.

Also there is backflow issues which is a huge concern.. because harmful chemicals get into the system all the time, so does dirt, grease, oil, gas, and many other things.

One of the bonus's of city water is that the PH level is normally ok.

That is just a small example of things which all can easily proven.

Well water= minerals, sediment, iron, and what ever else falls down your well.... animals, bacteria, mold, rust, ect.

Well water is safer most of the time however you need to have your water tested yearly and there are some places that will do if for free. However most the time it'll cost ya about a 100 bucks but is well worth it.

(i have tested water that came from wells where people said "oh this water is the greatest... best tastin water ever".. and it turned out to have feces bacteria in it.)

Whether you are well or city water you should have a filtration system for your home. Not just a whole house filter. but an actual filtration system that removes bacteria as well as minerals and deposits you dont need.

You may buy bottle water but do you cook with bottle water? bathe with it? wash your clothes with it?

Also you should understand what kinda water pipes you own.. black plastic, steel, copper, pvc, cpvc, blue poly, quest.... these pipes all have different issues on either system, well or city..

Here is another one most people don't think about... your hot water heater should be flushed once a year because sediment and dirt and iron build up in the bottom of it which turns to sludge... and you bathe in it.... yeah I could go on for a while but I just wanted to touch base.

I recommend get your water tested.

Purchase a system or have a plumber install for you.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

Rambling.

So you find 1000 people with stomach aches, what then? Doesn't mean it has anything to do with fluoride. Have you thought about seeing a doctor?

Kinda the same thing that people do with cancer and smoking.... oh you got cancer, do you smoke... ahh its because of that...

you don't smoke but your parents did... ah its because of that...
you don't know anyone who smokes... well its because you go to a smoking bar...

now I do believe that smoking raises the risks.. but I think its way over blown.

Flouride however doesn't need to be in the water... whether or not its good or bad for us it should be our choice to take what we want

Oh and if your that concerned about flouride you better check your toothpaste and get flouride free... they say tooth paste is bad if you swallow it... but its ok to put in your mouth right... because the mouth doesn't absorb anything huh...
edit on 4-6-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
How does the saying go... "If you need to know anything just ask a teenager while they know it all.." or something like that.
Did it occur to you that if it was anything to do with the water supply then it would not be just you, a few people on a forum or even a 1000 people. It would be basically the entire population of the city? Everywhere you go does everyone complain about these symptoms? How many people in your house have these symptoms?
I assume 'being awake' is the new definition of being hysterical, open to suggestion from any source and a bit simple...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
How does the saying go... "If you need to know anything just ask a teenager while they know it all.." or something like that.
Did it occur to you that if it was anything to do with the water supply then it would not be just you, a few people on a forum or even a 1000 people. It would be basically the entire population of the city? Everywhere you go does everyone complain about these symptoms? How many people in your house have these symptoms?
I assume 'being awake' is the new definition of being hysterical, open to suggestion from any source and a bit simple...

Well it seems that both the young and old have know it all complexes.

As for the way people feel you don't know how they are feeling or what they are dealing with. If you hurt all the time then you get use too it. Just like with water, you get use to feeling like crap, you get use to the taste and the feel.

Symptoms are different for everyone and the kid is actually questioning it which is a good thing. Now hopefully he will do research, speak to like minded people and take care of this "Possibility" of his issues.

As for your sarcasm and belittlement of the "kid" way to go... do you feel better now, just goes to show that with age wisdom doesn't always come

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join