It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a pattern anyone seen simmularitys?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

The closest answer I can find so far to explain it all is by Steven Hawking with '0'. Basically it means balance but this thread goes into it a bit more www.abovetopsecret.com...

People and problems have gone hand in hand since recorded time and it is unrealistic to be able to solve all of them. What is important for you is the problems you face and they do sound quite challenging. You may not get them all, but if you can get a few that is great and along the way you may help out a few others with theirs as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

how is this paranoia? im not sure where your getting unexplained emotions or symptoms that have not been stated. your post makes no sense. I was just stateing that im looking for any thing written somewhere with close relations to any of this, I know someone as been bleeding storys that i was given and events that ive gone threw, throughout the web. usely as a charecture that was a women. the plot is that if I go and admit they all where me, then it turns into a joke and humiliation, thats why i didn't list everything. There are all kinds of trails left behind in connection with events ac-coring in my life most of its bizarre and some of these instances where supposed to happen to me but didn't "fortunately".

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
I was told its a show, a act, comedy central

people giving off cues around me from hundreds of people that work with the NLP. they may have been told its a prank.

was told that i have a brain implant.

voices telling me to kill myself, follow actions, commanding me, was done threw electronics like lrad megaphone, there was some FM radio interference. then started hearing voices.

Unusual movements from people or cars.

Now in my case I was most likely under criminal investigation most likely by the FBI. And I really wanted to prove that conspiracies happen without merit, this has occurred as i have life long damages. This has been previously acknowledged under my breath to people. Now key facts everyone pretends they don't remember but there body language says otherwise.

I know that freinds and family can be turned or end up unknowingly entrapping the individual. I also have noticed them getting into the malicious acts. This happens when law enforcement agencies listen in and tell them that hes told us everything and they mention details.

At this point its just a game of getting me to commit a crime i ordinarily wouldn't, threw sticking me in bad situations and the use of NLP, to get me arrested. Its clearly turned into and experiment.

look the united states is just a territory it has no merit or legitimacy as a country theres no law. If the laws are one way reflective directed at any individual meaning only he can be arrested no one else theres no law. If theres no constitution theres no law. and usa is a title like its a person, calling it America is obserd because it doesn't control mexico. and states is over rated, i dont think there all true states. There are several governments here called gangs that have constitutions and recognize each others Territory's. the "usa" has no merit they even corrupt there judges.
edit on 4-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

If you read my posts it will help you with the phenomena you are experiencing. I just put out a new summation in this forum today. Ultimately it all leads to finding a better relationship with your creator. Best of luck, my posts really will help you. Check them out.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

I suggest you seek help. I notice the car thing too, but man, you can't let fear grip you like that.

For both you guys about this (from my other thread)
I dont know if im identifying things incorrectly or if its really happening. Maybe some of you could take note of this on your way to work/commute or something. The cars are all starting to group up according to some sort of polarity I guess you would call it. Youll notice gold cars paired with silver cars (the gold car usually leading). I also notice red and black cars grouping up (red usually in tow). This might be what I mean about bad things manifesting themselves in that color combination. I also notice white cars pairing with black cars (white in the lead usually). I also notice alot of gray and silver cars pairing together (like gray with gray).

I notice these specific color combinations but it may just be in my perception that im seeing this. They are definetly paired like this more than coincidence though. It really stands out in my opinion.

Does anyone else notice this? Maybe you could try the experiment of going out for a drive and trying to notice what im calling polarity (im sure its probably the wrong term). But its friggin weird does anyone notice this?

---------------------------------

Very very basically:

-Gold leads silver
-Like colors camoflauge each other/disrupt ability to identify the commoner
-Red and black cars together signal potential danger (red helps introduce the rest of the spectrum to black)
-Multiple black cars mean extreme danger (or there are whites in them, sheeps in wolves clothings)
-Multiple white cars are generally good but beware wolves in sheeps clothing
-Green means open, proceed, usually are the cars moving forward or at the front of the line
-Purple is random-can be any polarity
-Blue is for focus, if you need to be led look to blue (if you are blue polarity, same for red) blue holds the answers to questions
-Blue balances red and vice versa
-White balances black (in proportion very little white is needed to balance bc its strong)

Theres a ton more but if I explained it (like talking about the color system to someone without background on it) it would probably sound like jibberish. I could imagine someone being like "what the heck do you mean red manifests black? we are talking about CARS dude" lol being confused and uneducated about the subject like I once was.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

"Very very basically:

-Gold leads silver
-Like colors camoflauge each other/disrupt ability to identify the commoner
-Red and black cars together signal potential danger (red helps introduce the rest of the spectrum to black)
-Multiple black cars mean extreme danger (or there are whites in them, sheeps in wolves clothings)
-Multiple white cars are generally good but beware wolves in sheeps clothing
-Green means open, proceed, usually are the cars moving forward or at the front of the line
-Purple is random-can be any polarity
-Blue is for focus, if you need to be led look to blue (if you are blue polarity, same for red) blue holds the answers to questions
-Blue balances red and vice versa
-White balances black (in proportion very little white is needed to balance bc its strong)

Theres a ton more but if I explained it (like talking about the color system to someone without background on it) it would probably sound like jibberish. I could imagine someone being like "what the heck do you mean red manifests black? we are talking about CARS dude" lol being confused and uneducated about the subject like I once was. "

now if you applied this to gangs, you might have something,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join