It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Lee Harvey Oswald a Hero ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I dunno?! Maybe a little far fetched but the videos claim they have evidence? :

Lee Harvey Oswald is the Most infamous Patsy in Modern History. Jim Marrs presents Rock Solid Evidence exposing that deceit and strongly suggests that Harvey was, in fact, a hero.

source

All I can say for sure is that I truly believe that there was a major conspiracy covered up over the JFK assasination. He was the last great american president, there hasn't been one with his intergrity since.

Also, i should point out that 50,000 pages of JFK-assasination related documents are STILL classified! Thats unbelievable! These truth is out there, its just locked up so you can't see it. They wouldnt want you to NOT trust you government would they?!
Source

50,000 Pages of JFK Assassination–Related Documents Still Classified

Believe it or not, more than 50,000 pages of JFK assassination–related documents are being withheld in full. And an untold number of documents have been partially withheld or released with everything interesting blacked out. But why?

Since the government and the big media keep telling us there was no conspiracy and that it was all Lee Harvey Oswald acting on his own, why continue to keep the wraps on?

Thoughts?!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I think Jakie killed him based on the video. I think the shell casing is what she was going after in the video not trying to pick up his brains.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Si the gun was fired inside the vehicle?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

some people believe that's what happened. some people say jackie worked for the CIA after she got out of college. I never spent enough time researching this topic.

There is a moment where she puts her arm into the compartment behind the seats? That has always made me question. her scrabbling on the trunk for something too, maybe it was just to get away. What i find funny is the second bullet barely made it though his body brace yet the first shoot managed to turn his head into a cantaloupe

Ps don't quote me on any of this its one of the more loony ideas i have that normally i don't say out loud and I'm aware of that. Its just based off what i see in the video.
edit on 4-6-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hero? I can't watch the vids, you haven't presented much info either... I was surprised to find out he was a militant trained in Russia though, and he was quite friendly with some presteigous families in America. I'm doin a thread about it at some point.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Haha that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read!! Lol... Jackie didn't kill him! She bleeping sh*t her self when his brains were blown out!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Hero? I can't watch the vids, you haven't presented much info either... I was surprised to find out he was a militant trained in Russia though, and he was quite friendly with some presteigous families in America. I'm doin a thread about it at some point.

You can;t watch them or you won;t watch them? There appears to be a decent amount of info within the vids, which is why i didn't go through and double post info that could be found in the video's anyways.
Also, I'm not saying he was a hero, hence the question mark. Mostly, I found a cool article and decided to throw it out to ATS to see what people thought.

Please do a thread about it so we can be informed

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Ohhh I'm sooooo sorry mr sarcy... No I couldn't watch the vids, mobile internet and all that.. But I'm glad I didn't, as from going from the comments it was Jacky who killed JFK... LMAO.. Ridiculous, full stop HAHA LMAFO, I'm at gay pride, so argue with u a next time LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Nd just on a side note befor I dissapear, the rules state each vid should be followed with a description, soo BOO you

Currently drunk, hope I've been resonabley approprite :/

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Nspekta

Ohhh I'm sooooo sorry mr sarcy... No I couldn't watch the vids, mobile internet and all that.. But I'm glad I didn't, as from going from the comments it was Jacky who killed JFK... LMAO.. Ridiculous, full stop HAHA LMAFO, I'm at gay pride, so argue with u a next time LOL

lol firstly, just want to make sure you know, I am not saying that Oswald was ahero, just sharing information with fellow ATSers.

As for watching, i understand not using your mobile data, watch em when you get home from pride

I also agree, Jacky did not kill him! LMAO agree!

lets not fight friend!
enjoy the pride!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
I dunno?! Maybe a little far fetched but the videos claim they have evidence? :

He was the last great american president, there hasn't been one with his intergrity since.

Ok.. I am at work and cant watch all the videos and I wont argue with that but c'mon.. Are you kidding about him being a "Great" president and having so much "integrity"? He was cheating on his wife, repeatedly, He made some seriously bad decisions and was trying to make many more. I think he was assassinated by our own government so he wouldn't destroy us from the inside. I dont have any proof but I have read enough and seen enough on this subject over the years to put two and two together. If he had not been assassinated and if Hollywood and the media had not glorified him over the years and if he wasnt such a good looking guy that all the girls liked he wouldnt be cast in the same light right now. But saying he was a great president and that there hasnt been one iwth his integrity since is a stretch. I think him and Bill Clinton were pretty close on that integrity scale.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Morning!
pride was AWESOME, thank you

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

lol check the 10 second mark you can see the bullet in the air going straight up jakie is leaning forward with her left arm placed far

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yeah, president killers are definitely heroes. For sure. No doubt about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
lol firstly, just want to make sure you know, I am not saying that Oswald was ahero, just sharing information with fellow ATSers.

Yet you titled this thread: "Was Lee Harvey Oswald a Hero?" Other than the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald will forever be associated with the Kennedy assassination, your many vids, all of which have been posted dozens of times before, consider alternatives. You may as well have titled it: "Strawberry Ice Cream is Bad For You!"

The answer to the question in the title is: "No." Whomever killed Kennedy gave us Johnson. Johnson embroiled us in Vietnam, resulting in hundreds of thousands of dead, including close to 60,000 Americans, gave us the "War on Poverty" which spends $1 trillion a year and basically results in nothing but dependancy on government, bloated big government itself, trampled on our civil liberties (with the willing help of the FBI), and basically set us on the unsustainable path we are now on.

As to who killed Kennedy, no one will ever really know. It's been nearly 50 years. Most of the people reading this weren't alive when it happened and likely think of it in the same terms I think of the McKinley assassination, something that happened before I was born, and other than knowing Teddy Roosevelt succeeded him to become the most popular US President ever, is someone who is a footnote in history. The emotional involvement in this story will fade as fewer and fewer people remain alive who were directly impacted the day it happened. I was in 9th grade, 4th period Band, when Terry Robinson, my friend since second grade who played a Tuba, who had a transistor radio, announced it had happened. Anyone who was alive and aware remembers where they were, precisely. Terry is dead. He died in a car crash in 1971, just after graduating college.

Yes, there are 50,000 documents still sealed. What that means is there are 49,990 documents that are utterly and completely useless, perhaps with a very few that may offer a glimmer of information. And at the point we get them the Kennedy assassination will be such a distant memory that even if we did uncover a completely accurate and documented series of events, everyone involved will have been dead for years, which makes it of academic interest, not something we can fix.

Like everyone, I'd like to know, but I doubt I ever will. Instead, we will be entertained by a number of different theories, all perhaps with a bit of fact mixed with hearsay and speculation, but no real bona fide conclusions of what actually transpired.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic
Yeah, president killers are definitely heroes. For sure. No doubt about it.

And I assume you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was a "President Killer", can you? I do doubt it..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

It's not as if I think he did it of his own accord. I just do have a strong belief that his time in the MK ULTRA program was used against him and JFK.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Yup, thats the title, good for you!

I dont know if you saw the question mark in the title, indicated that its an unsure statement, and basically inviting comments from ats. Thats the point of threads, no??
Regarding your comments,

I posted it to provide information from a different viewpoint, like almost every thread on ats. I am not convinced, as im sure many are, the oswald acted alone. The video's provide potential insight and also information that others may not know already. Remember, you arent the only one on ats!

Im sorry you didnt like the way it was presented, and that you didnt enjoy the title, too bad my friend
it wasnt to mislead it was to invite questions. Also, its the title of the article i referenced, not written by me, and i used that. You would probably know that if you bothered to click on the link, but thats cool.

I agree that killing kennedy gave the US johnson, definitely a low point in american history.
And you are likely right, we probably wont know exactly what happened, but its interesting to those who do care to research and speculate on the issue, hence this thread.

I find it ironic that you, being an ATS 'document archivist' would so easily dismiss the 50,000... Err sorry, according to you 49,990, documents that are STILL SEALED AND CLASSIFIED as completely useless. Honestly, your position with the ats community suggests that you care about documents, yet you, without seeing these SEALED documents says they are useless!?! Really? Please elaborate and provide us insight, since you are a 'document archivist' how, without seeing these documents let alone not even knowing what they may be about, can say they are

utterly and completely useless

Lets hope that if they are released, you are not the one going through them! Then again, it would be nice to watch you take your foot out of your mouth!

Thx for your opinion friend!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Can we please get a brief description of the theory? I am very curious to find out their reasoning of saying why Oswald could have been a hero, but the videos are 60+ minutes long. I don't have that kind of time to invest in something that may be uninteresting or just outright ludicrous. Thanks.

top topics

join