It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erasing peoples memmorie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You can erase people memmorie. allot of people are just to dumb from external stimuli and don't observe there own minds. The ninja was aware of how this works and its existence. It works best on things that may incriminate you later, things that someone wouldn't remember like very old memories that they where unlikely to have recollected on there own. for example a lady saw a guy that was seen picking a lock at a door, then ran off. so a month later that guy had a freind re-appear and remind the lady about how the guy had left a note on the door and asks her if anyone stole it. Of course if the guy waited for a stressed time in the ladys life it would perhaps have optimal results. This is a simple example as im having a brain fart.

Now this is important because sticking placed memories into a victim can mess them up in court, and things that never happened that are very simmlar to something like and event that happened that someone was told will screw them up in court.

sometimes you can tell them while you have them emotional lies then bring up real memories that they barely remember and alter them, then they will remember your version, this was done at me in a hospital to cover a couple governors. you can even tell them that these are the placed memories and they will forget that it actually happened.

These are tricks learned from other countries that are used right here at home for conspiracy's.

hey anyone remember that congress women that died twice and was reported twice on the news?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

At first I was going to:

But then I:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
You can erase people memmorie. allot of people are just to dumb from external stimuli and don't observe there own minds. The ninja was aware of how this works and its existence. It works best on things that may incriminate you later, things that someone wouldn't remember like very old memories that they where unlikely to have recollected on there own. for example a lady saw a guy that was seen picking a lock at a door, then ran off. so a month later that guy had a freind re-appear and remind the lady about how the guy had left a note on the door and asks her if anyone stole it. Of course if the guy waited for a stressed time in the ladys life it would perhaps have optimal results. This is a simple example as im having a brain fart.

Now this is important because sticking placed memories into a victim can mess them up in court, and things that never happened that are very simmlar to something like and event that happened that someone was told will screw them up in court.

sometimes you can tell them while you have them emotional lies then bring up real memories that they barely remember and alter them, then they will remember your version, this was done at me in a hospital to cover a couple governors. you can even tell them that these are the placed memories and they will forget that it actually happened.

These are tricks learned from other countries that are used right here at home for conspiracy's.

hey anyone remember that congress women that died twice and was reported twice on the news?

I remember that.

Guess it works

edit on 4-6-2012 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)

new topics

join