It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

binaural beats for schizophrenia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Heres what ive been thinking, You would need a camera and or thermal imagery.

so you hit someone from a distance with two sounds like binaural beats and overlap it with seemingly important information, so they keep listening in and get a subconscious habit of it. now once they stop trying there used to listening to hard to lossy vocals into the sound. Im thinking you could make anyone schizophrenic with this after a few months.

Now if you encouperate a NLP sitting and describe everything they see it before it happens and get people that will come around them to do things you might be abled to keep them induced. You can even alter what they will say with the use of the nlp by making them learn to talk that way and use these explanations. This gives you control over them. you can even make it so they cant sue you with it. fwahahahahahaah

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

I wounder if its possible to separate the thought process from one lobe to the other using physical devices. and artificially stimulate the parts not in use to program a second person in one body.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Have you been trying out this device on yourself?

Why would you want to make people schizophrenic?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Whats electro magnetic radiation anyways? crossed wires like in a phone system.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Hey maybe a xray beam, could couase schizophrenia as it couases mutations known as cancer. They say canser is from a lack of oxygen.

schizophrenia is the ultimate cover-up. especualy if you give them crazy warped storys that almost add up with everything they know in a fundamentally incorrect or unbelievable way.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Dude you do realize that your replying to your own posts don't you?

Oh and schizophrenia is not part of any cover up, it is a mental illness, I have worked with people suffering from it and it is a horrid illness which effects everyone in the sufferers life.
edit on 4-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

yes im aware. Theres a mysterious reason for it. Its 1 am and theres a black man in the apartment below me making weird noises from his vocals and is jumping around. Im sure i can distinguish these sounds.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

No there is no mystery, schizophrenia can be caused by many factors like their genetic make up, life experiences,drug use or a chemical imbalance in your brain.

Here read this link to learn more..

www.mind.org.uk...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

TY for information, I already suspect that in my case chemicals where used on me. However Im thinking along the lines of ways to couase it in conjunction to mind control. building off what i was told, my own ideas, and things that have actually happened to me. Its almost impossible to believe that these are exactly what happened to me, but i know something worked. and logic is all you really need for mind control, You dont even need to read anything to use it, its a common sense thing thats under realized and acknowledge. Personaly I dont use it outside of my own pathology just like anyone else. Understanding your own mind and pathology is all you really need. our minds and lives have components like computers, we have memory and a processor, even have shorterm memmorie like ram. We can be programed. Theres preception, rules and knowledge. even rules as to how someone thinks can be tought and learned then run on its own in the individual. all you need to know is how a computer works then look at your own mind, that would make it easier.

edit its like molding children.
edit on 4-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
GLP ALERT GLP ALERT...

Send out the hounds...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I use BB for relaxation.

8hz + 5.5hz + 3hz and I play a game of tetris. By the time I'm finished, I'm just so relaxed, its beautiful. Only downside from doing this particular BB is that you tend to get a little lazy sometimes, since those are the frequencies associated with pre-sleep. Other than that, I enjoy it.

Don't overdo it though, you will get terrible side effects. Well, don't overdo the higher frequencies (above 14hz) because it is not pleasant; it feels like your brain goes on overload.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The reason binaural beats work is the difference in frequency between the two ears, so say one at 30 hz and one at 37hz your mind gets 7hz range...

A device like you suggest would have to track each ear and ensure a directional sound panel tracked the two ears separately.

If one ear hears both sounds it wont work, each ear has to have separate isolated frequencies.

I wonder what could be accomplished with Binaural beats, Transcranial magnetic stimulation, and say some modern pharmacology.

be interested how much we could manipulate the brain, both for healing and what ever else...
edit on 4-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
The reason binaural beats work is the difference in frequency between the two ears, so say one at 30 hz and one at 37hz your mind gets 7hz range...

A device like you suggest would have to track each ear and ensure a directional sound panel tracked the two ears separately.

If one ear hears both sounds it wont work, each ear has to have separate isolated frequencies.

I wonder what could be accomplished with Binaural beats, Transcranial magnetic stimulation, and say some modern pharmacology.

be interested how much we could manipulate the brain, both for healing and what ever else...

I was thinking it still would be possible if the individual lived somewhere that you could virtualy from a distance set up a virtual surround sound and observe the directions they face.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I use BB for relaxation. 8hz + 5.5hz + 3hz and I play a game of tetris. By the time I'm finished, I'm just so relaxed, its beautiful. Only downside from doing this particular BB is that you tend to get a little lazy sometimes, since those are the frequencies associated with pre-sleep. Other than that, I enjoy it. Don't overdo it though, you will get terrible side effects. Well, don't overdo the higher frequencies (above 14hz) because it is not pleasant; it feels like your brain goes on overload.

Thats cool, I never thought of using a video game while doing that... Ive experimented with Binaural beats with some interesting results.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

It would take specialized speakers, the directional sound needed is possible.

Maybe with a couple kenect sensors and a little programing, you could make a rig that tracked the subjects head and followed his ears with the directional panel.

Woody noris has a ted talk about such panels.

Woody Norris

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

It would take specialized speakers, the directional sound needed is possible.

Maybe with a couple kenect sensors and a little programing, you could make a rig that tracked the subjects head and followed his ears with the directional panel.

Woody noris has a ted talk about such panels.

Woody Norris

you could also have "Dazer Laser" directed at windows or to bounce off a mere and have a recognistion software zap them or zap based on sound recognition from within the home. a lazer could be used to listin on sounds as well as other devices from a distence.

I had a"Dazer Laser" or simmler device used on me threw a window when i touched my neck. I know it wasent wires in there as there would be a more visible scar. not sure if it couased me a stroke, seizure, etc I know after i fell i pissed myself.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
lol this guy has posted like four threads of manic rambling in The Grey Area.

Was your last username Olivet, by any chance?

top topics

join