It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terr

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Funny as hell but wonder how long it will be til somebody gets shot... then it will REALLY be all over the news.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Insert dark meat joke.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
if I EVER come across something like that i'm going to dropkick it.

if it's a zombie, then I just dropkicked a zombie, for survival

if it's a prank, then I would forever be known as the guy who dropkicked the prankster

either way, first zombie I see is getting dropkicked

dropkick.

I second this.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Hello! Word of advice here, " Lighten up"! Stop taking things so seriously. I very much dought if there is any such virus that can bring back the dead to attack the living. Even aliens couldnt do that. As nice as it is to think that such a thing could be possible. Only a god could possibly do it. And if one were to do it, I belive they would have done so eons ago. Other than that, it ain't never gunna happen! Ever! Unless you belive in the one true god whom said he would raise the dead on the last day. But he never said he would bring them back as Zombies.
So do yourself a favor, get a joke book and read it. Or go see a couple of good comedy movies. Try to develop some kind of sense of humor. Belive me you really need one.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dcboltar
reply to post by Agarta

Hello! Word of advice here, " Lighten up"! Stop taking things so seriously. I very much dought if there is any such virus that can bring back the dead to attack the living. Even aliens couldnt do that. As nice as it is to think that such a thing could be possible. Only a god could possibly do it. And if one were to do it, I belive they would have done so eons ago. Other than that, it ain't never gunna happen! Ever! Unless you belive in the one true god whom said he would raise the dead on the last day. But he never said he would bring them back as Zombies.
So do yourself a favor, get a joke book and read it. Or go see a couple of good comedy movies. Try to develop some kind of sense of humor. Belive me you really need one.

Hi, first of all DO NOT PRESUME, Your assumption of my need to get a sense of humor says that there is no other humor than the demise or pain of others. Maybe it is You that needs to broaden your horizons on what humor is.

Second, By all the links you provided to what the hidden scientists have made and are working on, I can tell that you are the authority on the subject of biochemical warfare as well as the agendas of the hidden Government. Oh wait, there were no links to proof, so until you can provide them, I will continue to think that it COULD be a possibility, Thank you. As I understand the IDEA of a zombie, it is a disease that causes a human to go crazy and attack other humans eating their flesh.

Third, sense you brought up God maybe you should wonder why He/She created rabies, which falls into the definition of what a zombie is. It is not far from a possibility of Man to create such a disease and therefore does not need the help of any god or the God.

Fourth, sense this is primarily a conspiracy site AND that the NWO is a possibility as well as the agendas of population thinning(which is heavily discussed throughout this site), AGAIN, I will continue to think that it COULD be a POSSIBILITY of some sort of outbreak.

And finally, just a suggestion. Next time you choose to come at another member with the angles you did to me try and be a little more polite, understand that you are not the authority and that you do not know everything and therefore your opinion is just that not fact, and for Gods sake(again sense you brought him in) use your spell checker, it makes you look ignorant(although honestly I do not completely believe you are).

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
He shifted at the end,didn't know Zombies could run that fast!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You call this above top secret?

You call this news?

This is the place where we change the World. What did you change with your post. You call it "outrage" I call it "who cares if someone plays zombie?".

Thank you for wasting my time.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by capzzz

You wasted your own time genius. The title clearly states what the thread and topic is about.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This video is hilarious! I'd probably run too if I had a wierdo covered in blood run after me, I don't wanna risk contracting HIV/AIDS for no reason lol

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by capzzz

You call this news?

This is the place where we change the World. What did you change with your post. You call it "outrage" I call it "who cares if someone plays zombie?".

What the hell were you expecting when you opened this thread? Some kind of earth shattering news?

You wasted your own time pal,not the op.Oh and also thank you for wasting my time reading your post.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I am amazed at groups of men running away from this fool. He is lucky he didnt have a few rounds pumped into him or at least some big brothers just fn him up. Seriously all the guys on the basketball courts running away like little girls. Unreal

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's idiotic, and when the person is killed by a person who thinks they need to defend themselves they'll deserve it.

There's another guy on YT who is equally retarded. You might have seen him on the Ellen show. He's the cute guy who does "ninja dance attack" on people in the street, appearing from nowhere and doing a little dance before vanishing again.

That in itself is funny.

However, I saw another on YT where he masked up, looking like a paratrooper or something, and a friend drove him to a field where a lot of his friends were kicking about. He got out and started shooting them with a pellet gun, chasing people around and shooting them.

Considering this was not too long after Anders Breivik went on his killing spree, the retard could have been shot by any passing cop thinking there was an attack going on right there. In fact, considering how many armed people there are in the USA, anyone could have seen that and thought the guy was really shooting people, and decide to take action themselves.

Personally, if someone came at me like that, regardless of the circumstances and whether I knew it was a prank, I would defend myself. You have every right to. And the retard can then complain about it for a few weeks while he's in hospital recovering.

In essence, I hope that guy ends up getting a shovel around his head. More chlorine for the gene pool.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

He's lucky he didn't run into somebody who is well prepared for the apocalypse and has an itchy trigger finger! He easily could have been shot if he ran into the wrong person!

Or chopped up into a million pieces...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Lucky he didn't get shot. That's my two cents, not much for pranksters anyway... Lucky I wasn't around would've just wacked him in the skull then claimed "I really thought he was a zombie trying to kill me!!!". Stand your ground law here this kid comes, lucky he's in England where firearms are banned.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
He would have been smacked out here in Sydney.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
some comments seem to border on being quite prejudiced i have to say. seems people can't believe that these black savages actually aren't running around with uzis shooting everything that moves

now if he was a black man running around in zimmermans neighbourhood doing this prank then he probably would have been shot!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Might be a topic for another thread but here goes.

Over the years I have learned not to rescue people.

For example you hear an argument, man and woman fighting, maybe she screams. Do not go to her aid. As soon as you do she will switch sides and it will be two against one.

Cops know this from domestic dispute experience. I have had a couple of experiences. Trust me, do not go to the aid of a strange woman screaming. You will be the one getting beat up, from her and her "attacker".

I used to stop for cars in distress, years ago. I do not do that anymore. I stopped doing that after one time I stopped to help a lady, she would not speak to me or even acknowledge that I was there, would not even crack the window she was so afraid. This happened in Michigan.

So, if I see someone being attacked by a zombie, even if it seems real, I will not be shooting the zombie. I might call the police, I might stand by and see if the zombie comes at me, but will not attack.

In fact Gitchen always said "there is no first attack (in karate) " Applies here.

Trust me, mind your own business.

Probably lots of stories out there.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by capzzz

You call this news?

hahahaaaa ..ok look:

IF the attack was genuine, then the media BS inserting fear into the masses...
how do you measure that?....up steps a "prankster"

look....the "zomibe attack".....and now this"zombie prankster". yes innocent and funny...but,
show the psy-ops, mental state of the masses....and how to set a seed of fear in the masses....

with the attack in the back of peoples minds.......maybe this time last month, that basketball match wouldnt of been "abandoned"...

ATS through and through
peace
edit on 5-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Official gov agency CDC "how to survive a zombie attack" promotional materials page.

Your tax dollars at work! Just can't make this stuff up.

www.cdc.gov...

Zombie Preparedness

Wonder why Zombies, Zombie Apocalypse, and Zombie Preparedness continue to live or walk dead on a CDC web site? As it turns out what first began as a tongue in cheek campaign to engage new audiences with preparedness messages has proven to be a very effective platform. We continue to reach and engage a wide variety of audiences on all hazards preparedness via Zombie Preparedness; and as our own director, Dr. Ali Khan, notes, "If you are generally well equipped to deal with a zombie apocalypse you will be prepared for a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake, or terrorist attack." So please log on, get a kit, make a plan, and be prepared!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join