It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terr

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I saw this video earlier in another post and shut it off a quarter of the way in. I did not find it funny in any way shape or form. I guess not many people in this thread have heard the story of the boy that cried wolf. Yah, go ahead and make light of it and if by chance, a virus of some sort reaches epidemic levels and zombies become reality(we all know in todays technology it is a very real possibility) you go ahead and walk up to them to comment on their costume. You may not be so lucky. This video was done in poor taste and someday pranks like this could have serious consequences, like running away from someone messing around into moving traffic or worse the disease is real.

Some people are real sick and have no regard for their fellow humans safety. Its no wonder the world is the way it is.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

Wow, you're uptight. Must be pretty boring.

Anyway, if that was real, I think he got the serious beat down at the end.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh sure, it is all fun and games until the zombie gets his head blown off by a well armed citizen with no sense of humor.

I thought it was funny though. The safe way to do this would be to have the mobs be in on it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm surprised this fella didn't get shot! Holy Moly!! As outraged as some people are, and no that Zombie attack in Miami wasn't funny...it scared the tar out of me...I have to admit that I laughed so hard when I watched this video that I almost peed myself!

I have to send this video to my son

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What happened to all the thug gangstas ???????

Everyone goin soft on me ?????

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Bonkrh

I'm sorry I don't enjoy slapstick humor. Call me crazy but the 3 Stooges were just dumb. People finding pleasure in others suffering is just stupid. Maybe I am just overly compassionate but hey that's me.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Agarta because: fixed tense of a word.

I was wondering if I'm losing my sense of humor with everyone finding this so funny and the dead cat helicopter thing. I'm not horribly offended, I'm desensitized of course. But didn't find humor in it. I'm not against humor. Or even humor involving people dressing up to get reactions. The batman guy gets funny reactions without invoking fear and negative emotions. I find watching that or the Careless Whisper guy more entertaining

Batman Guy
Careless Whisper Guy

edit on 4-6-2012 by scorpiosin because: To add Batman guy and Careless Whisper guy links

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
He is lucky he did that in a Black neighborhood. In a white neighborhood he would have been shot by the first person they attempted this on.

Everyone knows black people are scared of zombies.....white people just get prepared for them ....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
He is lucky he did that in a Black neighborhood. In a white neighborhood he would have been shot by the first person they attempted this on.

Everyone knows black people are scared of zombies.....white people just get prepared for them ....

My neighbor is just WAITING for a zombie. I wouldn't even dress up like one on Halloween in my neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

He is seriously lucky he didn't run into my family or I. We would have shot him after he began lurching towards us and snarling like that.

He's also very lucky he didn't run into a person with a gun. The guy is an idiot, no ifs, ands or buts.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That was great.I found it hilarious.I don't see it as insensitive,some people are just wound too tight.I think people got scared because they thought dude was mentally ill,not because they thought he was a real zombie.thanks for sharing op

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
PLEASE tell me people did not think that was REAL video of a zombie attack

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If the mob was not in on it,

this would be equivalent to running through the woods, in Michigan, with a white hankie trailing out your back pocket, in mid to late November.

Just begging to be shot.

ATS zombie ammo thread here
edit on 4-6-2012 by kawika because: added link

edit on 4-6-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ha good stuff, I think people need to lighten up a bit, the world is a horrible place, the best way to deal with it is with a sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Theres actually a whole lot of life-truth about that stand-up routine there...

I know from my own childhood and where I grew up, if someone just busted out and started running you sure as shyte didn't stand around wondering why...you hauled ass as well and then slowed to doublecheck on the *why* when you were far far away...

...could have been a rival gang rushing up on you, or the Cops out for a bit of baton-practice on your head...either option you didn't hang around, you bolted...and often in the direction of the fat kid...as you knew you could at least outrun them...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Haha that was hilarious... but the daily mail's claim of "outrage" is outright false, just look at the like/dislike ratio for the video. The media loves to manufacture fake "outrage" over stories because it sells more.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Some people are real sick and have no regard for their fellow humans safety. Its no wonder the world is the way it is.

Wow, you're uptight. Must be pretty boring.

Those are 2 insulting assumptions.

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Anyway, if that was real, I think he got the serious beat down at the end.

Did you enjoy both the people fearing for their lives and a guy apparently getting beat up? If so, you'll have to guess what I'm assuming about you. I'm not that rude to type it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Such a great opportunity to kick someone in the face legally, I can't wait they start doing this up here in Canada...

20$ we'll see a video pop up before the end of the week of one of those either shot in the head by a scared senior citizen or getting jumped by a bunch of dudes...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

You determined all that from a rational post?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Great video, Looking forward to Part 2

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

No doubt....I never have to run the fastest....I just have to run faster than the other guy...Usually the fat one.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
People are so stupid. You can tell within the first minute that's a faked joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join