It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terr

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That was funny..he was lucky that nobody pulled out a pistol though

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The only ones who didn't find this funny, were the ones scattering. And i am sure some of them were laughing after the stunt. If i was one of his "victims" I'd probably be pee'd off at first, and in my pants. But, i would definitely be laughing with everyone later on

But, to each his own. I understand that the face eating story had/have some stressing.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
That was funny..he was lucky that nobody pulled out a pistol though

/facepalm

here
here
here
And of course the video and articles themselves.

Come on people, read and pay attention. Geez, this isn't rocket science. All through this thread people have been saying the "lucky nobody had a gun" thing blissfully ignorant.

It's becoming clear that nobody is actually informing themselves about anything, just reading the thread title and injecting their opinion based on what they assume.
edit on 4-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I admittedly laughed at this too...

I was just in disbelief about the enormous balls of steel this guy must have. How the heck do you stay in character and approach people threateningly when you're completely outnumbered like that, especially large groups of young (in shape) males? I guess it goes to show "the bigger the lie, the more likely people are to believe it."

This guy's other videos aren't as funny IMO, but equally ballsy. In one video he is wearing a santa hat, claiming they are shooting for TruTv Christmas edition, and ordering a dude to empty his pockets for alleged drugs or be arrested. Is that even legal??

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by thePharaoh

Ohh you know I worked with a lot of black people and they are very superstitous a lot and scared of silly things, like cats, yes my one friend was TERRIFIED of cats and she talked about the "Old Hag" riding you at bedtime. They are very easily spooked. But at the end if he did get his butt whooped, umm HILARIOUS!!!!

you cant be that narrow minded...please tell me you are not serious.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that the vast majority of Americans AREN'T paranoid psychos who walk around with a gun and shoot at the first sign of trouble. The "zombie" kept his distance, there was no need for anyone to pull a gun at any point - running away was the better option.

Btw I doubt many people actually thought it was a zombie, more like a crazy person, which is scary enough in itself.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Funny as hell, but also extremely dangerous. Anyone of those people coulda have shot him and would probably not have been convicted for murder or even manslaughter. With a halfway decent lawyer.

Also it looks like he took quite an a$$ whooping at the end there.

The kid throwing the basketball at him was priceless! haha!

I would not recommend this, but it made me laugh.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

He's lucky he didn't run into somebody who is well prepared for the apocalypse and has an itchy trigger finger! He easily could have been shot if he ran into the wrong person!

lol he would have gotten a 12g flashbang from me, at the very least. I probably would have been very excited/terrified right at the start, but when he starts circling around the car or whatever obstacle happens to be in the way, I would possibly start to question it as a prank or some non-zombie idiot human attacker. Still shoot him with a flashbang though.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That was so priceless. hahaha, made me laugh like crazy!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I like how people say, "It wasn't funny at all, someone could get hurt", etc. But in the same sentence go on to say, "It would be funnier if he got his ass beat." etc etc.

Okay.

You people need to stop bamboozling yourselves.

Also, most people probably thought he was a crackhead / meth-fiend covered in blood, not a zombie.

(I laughed)
edit on 4-6-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Haven't heard of this prank, thanks for the info: good job.

IMHO, living in Miami myself, I can say with certainty that this would be stupid and highly dangerous. Try this with me (or most others in this concealed carry state) while trying to go to the atm or eating out and I'm certain you would hear "sh*t! stop where you are!" and if this zombie wannabe would still lunge at me: bang bang bang (double tap to the chest, one to the head).

With that said... it was hilarious.... I'm still laughing... I especially liked the kid that climbed the fence and stayed up there straddling it...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is the video you want to show to anti-firearm people when they say there's no point to allowing people to carry a gun in the city.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That was sooo funny!

I'm assuming from the name on the video that he's Russian -- and man does that Russian got some balls running into groups of people in an obviously NOT his neighborhood!

Could have been killed, ended up hilarious. Price of comedy.

Khar

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smashdem

I'm not sure anyone would happen to carry a loaded 12ga with them in their vehicle. Technically, unless you were returning from a shooting sports event, a 12ga wouldn't be covered as per concealed carry, unless it is pistol grip without a buttstock. However, presuming you happen to, for some reason, you might want to switch to a S+B rubber buckshot or slug (expensive stuff but works); I've never found any flash bang that would do anything useful except as a signaling device on a trip wire (really useful for airsoft in the woods).

Please note, I am not recommending anything, not confirming nor denying any previous, current or future use of any items real or imagined and not liable for any damages, injuries or other consequences of said use, misuse or non-use of any item.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I dont think I would have thought he was a zombie but I would have ran. There are to many mentally unstable people running a muck. For all I know he just did some '___' and is freaking out.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Maybe it looks funny, but this guy could have been shot dead and the shooter would not have been prosecuted because he/she would have been in fear for their life. That's the disturbing part about it. The people in that area STILL really don't know conclusively why the attack occurred, so you can understand the reaction. Miami is not to safe under the best of circumstances and this clown is really lucky he isn't sitting in a morgue. Hopefully their wont be copycat videos where someone isn't so lucky.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Well sort of funning on them but it's true a lot of them really beleive in Zombies and things of that nature. Not all just a lot of the ones I worked with. I know they'd have run.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That was ridiculous. LOL...
I am wondering how bad he got his a.s.s. beat?..
And somebody stated earlier, he is lucky nobody had a gun...somebody would have shot him.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I thought it was somewhat funny. Like most in ATS i have a sense of humor.

But why did he only go after black people?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
see one person CAN make a difference!

2nd?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join