It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terr

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Someone will end up shooting him, then he will win the Darwin award.
Limbo

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Satire and comedy has been man's way to deal with things they fear or don't understand for a VERY long time.

I can see the humor of this to be honest and the only person he put in danger is himself.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This kids been arrested a couple times before, he goes by the nic Vitaly Zd. He's a Russian kid down in Florida. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get arrested for this prank for inciting a riot and or disturbing the peace. I myself found it quite funny and someone pulled a gun on him @ the 2:00 mark. His real name is Vitaly Zdorovetskiy. He's been accused of possibly making a racist viral video according to the huffington post. I find that even more laughable.
edit on 6/4/2012 by Irish614 because: added link

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but if a zombie (fake or real) runs up to me, I'm grabbing the sharpest object next to me and either taking off their head or lodging it into their head..... And if I go to jail over that, that would be just a bunch of BS....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Funny but oh soooooo stupid - I think at the end he got his just deserts as the one guy had a pair and took out after him. Just goes to show, most people are lemmings, if this was done in Texas he may have been shot. LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
S**t, i laughed....I'm going to hell...!

Ok, i'm not proud, but i'm only human. Let me say that this vid is clearly in very bad taste, shouldn't have been made, really shouldn't have had that text at the front...

However, to gleam something positive, it does highlight how easily a population can be convinced that zombie flesh eaters are real - 'project bluebeam' not even necessary!

We sheeple don't need prepping for 'the big lie', Hollywood's been busy doing that for years; perhaps unintentionally, but those conditioned fears are ripe for exploiting. Hell that already happened with the 'It Came From Another World' movies making everyone fear for their lives that commies were under the bed. Go figure, the latest fear is a zombie under the bed....

edit on 4-6-2012 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Freaking comic GENIUS! LOL. What an awesome prank and no it's neither too soon or too offensive. Stop being such a bitch and live a little...

"Oh, he scareded me with his costume..."

"Oh, he made me wet myself a wittle..."

"Oh, he should have some respect for a man who ate someone's face..."

You people who think this isn't a guy seeing an opportunity to mess with people and having some fun at other expenses, need to relax. Zombies DO NOT EXIST. LOL.

'Tards I swear...the lot of you.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

I agree. Kinda funny how they are calling him sick. Wait a second does that mean that it was really a zombie that ate a mans face?!

Lol, it's funny and there is nothing sick about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291

I agree. Kinda funny how they are calling him sick. Wait a second does that mean that it was really a zombie that ate a mans face?!

Lol, it's funny and there is nothing sick about it.

Yep, this video is no worse than any scary sci-fi flick. This guy's definitely putting himself in a dangerous position because he could be shot by someone, but seriously, if Zimmerman is getting put in prison for shooting someone in 'self defense' this would have a whole other aspect to it's trial.

"Sir..so you're saying you actually thought he was a zombie...so you shot him?"

"Sir...so you assaulted the man because 'scareded' you."

Come on. This is hilarious and people need to relax. I also just realized that this article was posted by a British telegraph....there goes any REAL sense of fear. Does this mean people in Britian are seriously afraid of America's Zombie Scourge swimming across the Atlantic and hurteding dem? LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
"Oh, he should have some respect for a man who ate someone's face..."

I don't think that anyone cares for the respect of the eater, rather it's the person who's been eaten and their family that are due a little respect. If your close family member happened to get eaten by a crazy guy, wouldn't you feel that much worse seeing someone prank it on youtube?

Or would you be out there yourself, dressed as a zombie, pranking your own sister/brother/father's gruesome fate?

Do you still find it difficult to see why this can be deemed highly offensive?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This story got me thinking. What if a person retialiates and kills the guy who is playing a zombie, would they be charged for murder/manslaughter?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hey now, zombie apocalypse means no tea and crumpets for us...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by JailTales

We laughed at Hitler when he slaughtered millions.

Who's we? Can't say i found much of Hitler's slaughtering a laughing matter.

Whatever turns you on i guess.

CX.
edit on 4/6/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

We as in most of the world. I guess you aren't aware of many of the famous comedy programs of the time that openly mocked Hitler and the Nazis?

You are one of those British people that Britain could really do without. Please go live in America and sue someone if you want to make a career of being offended.

But I suppose i'm in the minority and shouldn't use words like "we", as obviously you hold the majority opinion on mocking serious happenings

edit on 4-6-2012 by JailTales because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

While I did not laugh at such "comedy shows" I do agree with you, where was the out cry when such comedy shows were made?

I don't get this world sometimes.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this insensitive....but I laughed and laughed thru the whole video....halarious!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynzer

Not insensitve at all. Watch again and laugh your lungs out.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
I liked the crowd dynamic really much, in special the ending, where one guy stands against him and all the little kids grow balls and begin to chase.

That's the only funny part I saw, seeing the zombie running for his life ...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
LOL this is freaknig HILARIOUS!!

It reminds me of what I did when I was 16 and 17 on Halloween, I dressed up as a scary ghoul and I'd chase people and throw dead lightbulbs at them to get their attention.. Well it was one time a lady in her SUV pull up next to me as a strolled down the street looking like a fool.. she pulled out her pistol. Before she could extend her arm to aim I ran backwards and ran straight into the woods. Good thing I was fast enough before she could reverse

Never did Halloween again. Even though, it was VERY funny to scare people like that, especially the other teenagers that don't need parents walking with them later at night, because I knew all the neighborhood shortcuts and I was extremely fast so when they ran away as they screamed and I ended up at their destination before they did, it was a priceless look on their face.. good times..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just have to say that this was funny as hell.

BUT**

Anyone with a good pair of eyes would be able to see that this guy was CLEARLY not a real zombie... I mean he had a tie ... TIED around his head for crying out loud!

What zombie would take the time to Look like Steven Tyler.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join