It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terr

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
.......................................................... HAHAHHAHHA

2nd.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Yes I am a good guy, and a great example of a good human being, however I never said that I wanted the prankster harmed, let alone dead, I was saying that he deserved to be confronted by an armed victim, just to show if he REALLY has such a good sense of humour, I personally think he would have a full pair of pants !

I'll link this again since you failed to read it the first two times, or read any article, anywhere about this incident. Now I'm wondering if you even watched the video and just came on here posting away armed with nothing more than a thread title and a general idea of your opinion.

He WAS confronted by an armed individual, he stayed in character the whole time.
(love the way you throw the word "victim" out there to reinforce your bias)

Look, see, observe, understand:

Pay attention.
edit on 4-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
wow Trolling in real life?
i respect that

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

The part that saved him was that the car filming came up behind him quickly. The guy with the gun did not have a clean shot at that point or figured that the driver of the car would have been a witness (may have seen the camera as well). Either way the guy in the green shorts decided not to take the shot.

Also notice the part when he stumbled out of the bushes, the people slowed their panic and started to close on him and he changed his act to "help me" like he was a victim of a beating and had came to the group for help and was running towards them and flagging them down for help.

It didn't work at the basketball court at the end because the reaction of the crowd was too quick to turn on him and attack.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Yea, it's still debatable as to whether he would have fired though I think, maybe if anything a few shots in his direction to get the point across. Usually someone will only fire directly at someone if there is some vendetta in the works or the person is attempting to generate some street respect. I would like to think at least that the guy, having no reason to shoot this person really, was just brandishing to defend himself. His instinct was to pull the pistol, but then quickly after he was like "You know what, # it".

This was dangerous for the zombie guy, but the real humor and expressions in the faces of people are what is interesting. We got to see them as they are, without a wall of personification in front of them. A dangerous, but kind of enlightening prank teetering on the edge of civility and what's acceptable and sane. Maybe I am just making too much out of this, but I can appreciate this Russian guys effort and pure cahones all with the intention of bringing a bit more humor into the world. I don't think anyone should copycat this though, once is enough.

I saw the part where he started saying "help me" too. I wonder if he had planned that out before hand as an alibi (or "de-escalator") for his prank?
edit on 4-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

A friendly reminder...

...that even though we're all just playing on the interwebs, it doesn't give anyone free license to personally attack your fellow ATSers on this site. Civility and decorum are the rule -- no exceptions.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Zombies Ate My Neighbors soundtrack FTW!

That was great.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wow this just made my day. Hahaha @ the one guy that throws the basketball at the zombie.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Part of me hopes the video is fake and everyone in it was in on it.

I'm just going to cling to that hope for sake of my hope in humanity.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

I feel bad for saying this.. but that was $#%&ing hilarious.

Pardon me for asking, what's so funny about it?

A white man, running around the streets like a monkey, in a black people's neighborhood ... it's just a case of a really dumb white boy ...

All funny stories have a streak to them ... where's the streak in this? that the guy is a nutcase? that any sane man, would rather run than face a nutcase?

The only funny part, is the very last part of the movie ... but that's when the movie is cut.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It was funny

edit on 4-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

I feel bad for saying this.. but that was $#%&ing hilarious.

Pardon me for asking, what's so funny about it?

A white man, running around the streets like a monkey, in a black people's neighborhood ... it's just a case of a really dumb white boy ...

All funny stories have a streak to them ... where's the streak in this? that the guy is a nutcase? that any sane man, would rather run than face a nutcase?

The only funny part, is the very last part of the movie ... but that's when the movie is cut.

The reaction of the people is what's funny.

Maybe he should have thrown in some fart jokes to make you happy

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

The peoples reactions are funny. Lighten up

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
edit on 4-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Video is funny to watch but he better be careful nobody shoots him thinking its real.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I like the double-edgedness of the fact he didn't get shot;

One on hand you got the fact that it's good for some lulz and someone dying because of a joke is never lulzy,

On the other there's the fact that if there was an outbreak of zombies (read: any disease that causes zombie like behaviour; rabies, ...), this goes to show that alot of people would still hesitate to defend themselves, as shown in this video.

So in short; very lolzy story with a nice view into socio-psychology.

CX

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

We laughed at Hitler when he slaughtered millions.

Who's we? Can't say i found much of Hitler's slaughtering a laughing matter.

Whatever turns you on i guess.

CX.
edit on 4/6/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join