It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terr

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I laughed, I'm no so uptight that I'm going to call this "sick"; maybe people need to pull their insecurities out of their butt and relax a little. It was funny, admit it.

Just be glad we live in a society where we can do stuff like this and laugh at it, a sign that we aren't completely over the edge yet. Looks like in the end the guy got a little payback for scaring those people anyways.

I imagine the guy knew he might possibly be in danger, it looks like most (if not all) of the people believed he was really crazy (if not actually a zombie, lol). I loved the guy in the beginning running around the car then bolting down through somebodies yard never looking back, this guy would make it through a zombie apocalypse.

Originally posted by verschickter
I liked the crowd dynamic really much, in special the ending, where one guy stands against him and all the little kids grow balls and begin to chase.

Yea, that was funny. The big guy stops and bucks up like "enough is enough", all the sudden a wave of kids comes running behind him.

That was all they needed, a leader.

Unfortunately if it had been a real zombie right there is where the outbreak would've spread.
edit on 4-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Although very dangerous (for the person doing the prank)... I'm sure he was aware of the risks, especially considering he approached many large groups of black males (not trying to stereotype but I really wouldn't choose such groups of people had I done this prank).

Having said that I do have to say it was a fairly ingenious prank to pull considering the recent zombie hype. I'm surprised so many people actually got scared and ran away... I wonder how many people realized it was fake, I'm sure they didn't show any of those attempts.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
wasn't very funny and wasn't insensitive either

with that said everyone running away was black
plus they ran immediately after seeing him

this wasn't dangerous as it looks like he knew the people he ran after and they were in on it

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Also, to the people pointing out that hes chasing black people: If all people are the same then why does it even matter? Why don't you see this guy and the people hes chasing as just humans, and not black and white?

You don't figure that is just because of the area hes in do you? In all honestly that probably took some balls to do this around MLK Blvd.

I don't want to live in a "scripted world" where I am punished if I step outside the box or accidentally step over some line that I am supposed to follow. It's good to have a little experimental fun every now and then, even if it is dangerous. People have forgotten that danger is supposed to be part of life and we are hardwired for it.

Of course there has to be an equal amount of order and discipline at the same time to quell the raging force of chaos.

One thing we know for certain, this zombie guy had some cahones on him:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Omg are there any white people left in America? They're all black!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
some of this is hilarious...but boyy is it dangerous....

watch the clip and then read the article from the daily mail....

insensitve, dangerous...but funny as # lolololol

i dont get why so many people got scared....in 2:00 he could of got shot....mug....but im still laughing lol

www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 3-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Best video ever... lol s and f

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Guess we know the end now, he got his arse beaten by that baller.

I think I died laughing when he ran for his life from that one basketball dude.

OMG

TOO funny...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Most people, including myself, just want to live life and get this day over, ready for doing it all over again the next day, the last thing they want is for some idiot to scare the crap out of them, just so that they can post it on you-tube. It is an invasion of privacy and an insult to others to use them for someones amusement on the internet, I can't believe anyone could find this remotely funny. But I suppose that just goes to show how society has changed and people see other human beings as fodder for amusing other people, calling it a prank makes it ok ?
Or at least till someone actually dies as the result of one of these " pranks ". Some will say that I should lighten up, well society is making these people invade others lives, then convinces them that it is acceptable

I think he deserved to run into someone who was armed, then afterwards to be asked how funny he still thought it was, Class One A-Hole !

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I will say this one of those most stupid things a person could do that could have ended up very badly.

Not seeing the "humor" here.

It is stupid....but if you really cant see the humor than there is something wrong

It was funny

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

He DID run into someone that was armed.

And yea I know, despite what I just said about seeing everybody as human... from what I can tell some black people seem to think it's funny too lol:

this was perfect timing!!!!!!! [SNIP] need to stop lookin at those horror movies LLS

Yu see the one guy hit his ass wit the basketball??? LMFAO!!!! Funny #... But that first guy was like what, [SNIP] what, oooh #!!!! Lol

LMFAOOOOO My eyes are burning with tears right now!!! It's all fun & games until somebody gets hurt!!

theirs only three things black people fear...books,police and ZOMBIES!!! lol

That ish was funny as hell; especially when dude threw the basketball...I was literally dying laughing

The basketball throw... what an XBOX Achievement-like thing to do lmao

www.worldstarhiphop.com comments

You might think some of those are racist, but come on people... lighten up. Probably the same people that think this prank was "sick".

This is meant to make you laugh. Laughter brings us together sometimes and there are more important problems in the world than a fake zombie prank.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Most people, including myself, just want to live life and get this day over, ready for doing it all over again the next day, the last thing they want is for some idiot to scare the crap out of them, just so that they can post it on you-tube. It is an invasion of privacy and an insult to others to use them for someones amusement on the internet, I can't believe anyone could find this remotely funny. But I suppose that just goes to show how society has changed and people see other human beings as fodder for amusing other people, calling it a prank makes it ok ?
Or at least till someone actually dies as the result of one of these " pranks ". Some will say that I should lighten up, well society is making these people invade others lives, then convinces them that it is acceptable

I think he deserved to run into someone who was armed, then afterwards to be asked how funny he still thought it was, Class One A-Hole !

WOW you must be fun to go out with. Probably alot like my ex wife.... complain complain complain... judge... laugh someones hair.. complain complain complain...

CX

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I kind of see the funny side, but can understand why the digust too.

Think about it, a few days ago a guy got his face chewed completely off by another guy. If anyone has not seen the pics yet, i urge you to see them just so you are under no illusion that this wasn't just a nibble on the cheek. His whole face is gone.

It's like thinking it funny if a guy ran around chasing kids and pretending to be a paedophile just days after a girl abducted. Same thing, different crime.

Just not good timing thats all.

CX.
edit on 4/6/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Originally posted by Qwenn

WOW you must be fun to go out with. Probably alot like my ex wife.... complain complain complain... judge... laugh someones hair.. complain complain complain...

Well you are right, I am NO FUN to go out with, especially for anyone unfortunate enough to have the same " sense of humour " as that fool. If he had tried that with me, well say no more !

All Zombies deserve a quick chainsaw to the head, or dispatching in an equally rapid manner, any computer game will tell you that, I wonder what a court of law will say when one of these You-Tube Zombies is dispatched on camera, hopefully that the killer only acted out of fear for their own safety.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
people thought this was real? Come on.. It's such a joke.. A bad joke.. I really know that people are buying this new scare campaign hook line and sinker.. THEY ARE TESTING THE PUBLIC TO SEE HOW DUMB THEY ARE AND GUESS WHAT... THEY NOW KNOW WE CAN BE MANIPULATED TO THINK WHATEVER THEY WANT VIA THE MEDIA..
PREPARE FOR THE FAKE ALIEN ATTACK SOON...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The guy has a vidoe channel with another video where some old guy actually pulls a knife and comes towards him before the video is cut

he's actually quite funny. a lot of it isn't safe for work though

i didn't know girls in miami looked so good
some premium bottom on display in his pick up vids

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I kind of see the funny side, but can understand why the digust too.

Think about it, a few days ago a guy got his face chewed completely off by another guy. If anyone has not seen the pics yet, i urge you to see them just so you are under no illusion that this wasn't just a nibble on the cheek. His whole face is gone.

It's like thinking it funny if a guy ran around chasing kids and pretending to be a paedophile just days after a girl abducted. Same thing, different crime.

Just not good timing thats all.

CX.
edit on 4/6/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

We laughed at Hitler when he slaughtered millions. We can't mock an over the top reaction to some lunatic eating someones face?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
At night if I am in the passenger seat of the car and we pull up to a vehicle with open windows, I bark and growl like a dog, you wouldn't beleive how some people react and I and my friends think it is hilarious!
I bet there are some people that will say this is insensitive because they know a mentally retarded person who actually does act like a dog or something.
People lighten up, laughter is the best medicine.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I think I peed a little..

FAF!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is great, I'll give this guy a 10/10 for his braveness lol.

Have some sense of humor, this guy clearly knew what he was doing and the consequences of it. Let's hope he didn't get jumped by the horde at the end and is still alive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join