It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terr

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Yeah I definitely agree the tie ruined it, and they should of been able to tell its fake, but the prankster should of traveled in a pack and or actually grabbed the victims or did something more convincing..How funny would it have been if he turned into a real zombie while acting like one that would of been ironic. ps nice avatar btw

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ohhhhhhhh Emmmmmmm Geeeeeeeeee I wonder if the 'victims may have been in on it? Thing seemed totally legit the whole time! No way dude and cameraman (shudup feminists, kisses) could have asked people to react like they were scared!

If legit, which I HIGHLY doubt, meh. I was expecting to laugh myself off the couch. Not outraged, not impressed, dumb video, seemed staged.

Am I being that dumbass stating the obvious? That the video was staged? I read all the posts and I while fairly intoxicated am rather certain nobody stated they thought this was staged...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Oh great. So now when the real zombies start popping up -
peace

Really? I mean, REALLY!???

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I didn't feel that the reactions were staged at all.

Some people moved away fairly quickly and others showed an amount of uncertainty.

The guy that threw the basketball just missed the 'zombie' and if it had connected, it could have done some damage.

I do believe that it was a dangerous prank to play, in that the 'zombie' could have gotten injured, but there again it was a pretty brain-dead sort of stunt to pull, so even if he'd taken a basketball to the noggin, very little brain matter would have been harmed

Domo1, I suggest you watch again when sobered up

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Good thing for this guy the majority instinctual response in any threat situation is 'flight'...after that comes 'freeze'...its a good thing he didn't happen across those whose hardwiring is 'fight'...well, looks like he might have at the end of it...

Do recall a time walking down the street and some idiot was hiding in a wheelie-bin popping out and scaring pedestrians as they came past.
I sat and watched as he popped up to scare one guy who just instinctively reacted by throwing a MEAN forearm shot straight in the nose and busted his face open...

...wonder if that guy thought it funny when he was being helped into the back of the attending ambulance...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Funny but dangerous prank. Yep it looks like he did get his %&$ kicked at the end.

Why did he only fool black people lol?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Racist zombie hassling black people for their tasty flesh.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
this is only typical ..human beings always make fun of sore situations. nothing sick and disgusting about some shock humor .

i find it rather amusing ...cant wait to see the news when some scared citizen caves this pranksters head in with an axe....lol...or someone shoots him because they think its real..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This made me lol so hard, especially when he accidentally tripped over the shrub at 2:04 and the guy threw the basketball at him at 2:18 (did anyone else hear him trying not to laugh when the basketball was thrown? lol)

People are way too sensitive these days.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
omg i was just thinking about this last night at work except i was thinking find out when a live news crew was gonna be somewhere and "flash mob style" a zombie attack on live news but i guess this could happen

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I liked the crowd dynamic really much, in special the ending, where one guy stands against him and all the little kids grow balls and begin to chase.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
To OP.

As this is the States I am surprised he was not shot.

Regards

edit on 4/6/2012 by paraphi because: To add that I have just seen the (fake) video above.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I will say this one of those most stupid things a person could do that could have ended up very badly.

Not seeing the "humor" here.

Theres humor in everything you just have to see it from the mind of the warped. Honestly it was funny, in this day and age of zombie movies, reality TV, prank shows and the like.......

I would say that they reacted predictably.

Funny as hell tho.....would have been funnier with more zombies tho....maybe he should have gone big with it.
At least gone to zombie school, he wasnt very good.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
given florida has stand your ground self defense laws its a risky move for the 'zombie' as some blood covered nut job growling and running at you would pretty much be good grounds for the dispensing of a few rounds of poetic justice

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
What crazed "zombie" would take the time out to tie his tie around his head?
edit on 3-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

Exactly what I was thinking. It made it even more hilarious

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Don't EVER I MEAN EVER do that to me !!! LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
I liked the crowd dynamic really much, in special the ending, where one guy stands against him and all the little kids grow balls and begin to chase.

I liked the one kid who threw his ball at him too.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
given florida has stand your ground self defense laws its a risky move for the 'zombie' as some blood covered nut job growling and running at you would pretty much be good grounds for the dispensing of a few rounds of poetic justice

Notice that the black people did not gun him down? Now had it been a black youth in a white neighbourhood he wouldn't need zombie make up to be shot to death.
edit on 4-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i for one, welcome our new zombie overlords

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Interesting .

The ironic thing is i bet that his shirt now has real blood on it from where he copped a flogging .
I agree with the posters that are saying he is lucky someone didnt pump some lead into him .
All it takes is for someone that is not wrapped to tight to react the wrong way .
Especially following the real incident alot of people would probably be on edge .

Omega

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join