It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terr

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Bonkrh

I'm sorry I don't enjoy slapstick humor. Call me crazy but the 3 Stooges were just dumb. People finding pleasure in others suffering is just stupid. Maybe I am just overly compassionate but hey that's me.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Agarta because: fixed tense of a word.

It's called schadenfreude... however this is not that...well they got scared, not hurt and if he got his butt whooped in the end, well then, that's the risk you take for pulling a prank like that...it would not have been funny if he got shot though, I have to agree there.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Is it a dumb idea?
Yes.
Is it funny...
Yes..
I really don't think I'd run... I'd probably just stand there...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
"$#!%, man. I was about to pull out my nine and put a cap in that pig's ass"
-Super Troopers
edit on 3-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!

Thanks you VERY much!!
They were really scared...
Unbelievable!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So, pranks like this have always been funny to watch and it was never a problem, until one guy gets eaten and now it's offensive? Why stop there? Let's burn all copies of all zombie movies ever made. Netflix will go out of business lol.

Go humans.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
if I EVER come across something like that i'm going to dropkick it.

if it's a zombie, then I just dropkicked a zombie, for survival

if it's a prank, then I would forever be known as the guy who dropkicked the prankster

either way, first zombie I see is getting dropkicked

dropkick.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
"meatball meatball'

'charge'

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Zombie Apocalypse... Ok, humerous.

Crazy sucker that just might knock you down and munch on your face... Ok, stupid.

People are forgetting that there are nutters out there with a propensity to cut you into pieces, corrupt your corpse, make a video of it and put it on somethingawful or ogrishforums.. at least I know ogrish would be party to inviting the authorities to have at it, can't say about other forums...

I have seen threads on these things where someone's done just that. A known member who posts a thread detailing something so insane no one believes it. Until the guy is arrested.

People do exist that will do this, and as a citizen of such a world, I wouldn't take the chance, and I'd make sure I was the one left standing... prank or not.

Oo

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It's not a typical Halloween prank. This was out of context. If a crazed and bloody guy came after me, I would be looking for something to bludgeon him with. Those poor innocent people had actual reason to fear for their lives. Let's see how you like it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I blame George Romero for originally and repeatedly putting the fear of Zombies into the masses!

Just waiting for the Werewolf & Vampire outbreaks next...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I found it humorous. Especially the fact that it was mostly black people running at the 1st sign of a weird white guy.

Why? Are you suggesting an inferiority? Chuck Berry gave you rock and roll, and he is still going.
Chuck Berry Concerts 2012

Why even bring race into this? There's enough of that on YouTube.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Finally some light to the situation every other thread is about a zombie apocalyptic attack tooo funny. The ending was classic. Dangerous but funny man. Very lucky noone shot him.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Okay I get that I am in the minority in thinking this was not funny but why is the only answer about someone getting hurt "it's a good thing no one shot him" or "good thing he didn't get shot"? What ever happened to "Its a good thing no one running in fear didn't run into traffic and get plowed by a car" or "It's a good thing someone with a pacemaker didn't have a heart attack"? Why is everyone so concerned about the perp and not the victims? I just don't understand you people I guess.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think he is very lucky someone didn't put a bullet in his head...seriously. While I did find parts of it hilarious, it was a stupid and risky thing to do.

Who wouldn't run from a guy covered in blood and growling like a tiger in full heat??? That signals "CRAZY" to folks, and while I feel most people don't scare that easily, the guy was a walking bio hazard to those who saw him. You usually have about a 50/50 chance of winning a fight with a sane person. The chances of winning against someone foaming at the mouth, bleeding, growling, and walking like an ape is much slimmer. In the backs of our minds we would think they are too crazy to fear being killed or maimed.

In my neighborhood, he might have wound up like Old Yeller... foam at the mouth around here signals rabies. It took a bullet to cure Old Yeller, we would assume it would take the same to cure him.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Okay I get that I am in the minority in thinking this was not funny but why is the only answer about someone getting hurt "it's a good thing no one shot him" or "good thing he didn't get shot"? What ever happened to "Its a good thing no one running in fear didn't run into traffic and get plowed by a car" or "It's a good thing someone with a pacemaker didn't have a heart attack"? Why is everyone so concerned about the perp and not the victims? I just don't understand you people I guess.
You might be in the minority, but I have to concede the point. Its well taken.

I think it boils down to a issue with maturity. We "People" have a saying "Young, dumb, and full of, well, you know". Not all of us are mature enough to see the possibilities you see, some of us do. Its a matter of growing up. Some learn at a early age, some mid age, and some never at all. I myself did some really stupid things when I was young, and some of those I still regret today, but that is how we learn.

Those kids walked away unharmed with a lifetime of telling the story when the Zombie attacked

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I thought that first guy was reaching for a gun at first lol.
Dumb prank, but blown a bit out of proportion.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Am I the only one that noticed the zombie (a white zombie) was only chasing black people?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I don't think so. I think most are scared to point it out though!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I used to have a retarded neighbor that acted similar
edit on 6-4-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Who wouldn't run from a guy covered in blood and growling like a tiger in full heat??? That signals "CRAZY" to folks, and while I feel most people don't scare that easily, the guy was a walking bio hazard to those who saw him.

Well, one of our most famous criminals, Mark "Chopper" Read once said "everyone fears a psycho". Especially one covered in blood!

The "bio-hazard" factor would add to the fear also. Something like AIDS would be the least of your worries if you saw someone like that!

The scariest part IMO was when he was on his hands and knees trying to say "HELP ME"!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join