It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terr

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Outrage as video of 'sick' prankster faking Zombie attacks in Miami sweeps web after cannibal terror

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A video of a prank zombie attack going around the internet is being heavily criticized as both insensitive and dangerous after the recent cannibal attack of a homeless man in Miami.

The video shows a young man running around the streets pretending to be a zombie wearing a ripped, bloodied shirt, growling at people and scaring them away.

At the beginning of the footage, the screen says: 'On Saturday May 26, 2012, a naked man was chewing on the face of another naked man in downtown Miami

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 3-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
some of this is hilarious...but boyy is it dangerous....

watch the clip and then read the article from the daily mail....

insensitve, dangerous...but funny as # lolololol

i dont get why so many people got scared....in 2:00 he could of got shot....mug....but im still laughing lol

www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

He's lucky he didn't run into somebody who is well prepared for the apocalypse and has an itchy trigger finger! He easily could have been shot if he ran into the wrong person!

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I feel bad for saying this.. but that was $#%&ing hilarious.

Also I will say that while it's entirely insensitive, it's kinda obviously its fake. What crazed "zombie" would take the time out to tie his tie around his head?

And the ending completely give it away. They could have edited that out.

Heartless yes, but comedy is very mean.
edit on 3-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
oh man that was great to watch ahahah

but one day... it wont be a prank when the zombie catches you

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I found it humorous. Especially the fact that it was mostly black people running at the 1st sign of a weird white guy. Oh Lord, that was pretty funny.

What's the big deal anyway? No different than old Tom Green skits.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

its just people trying to make something big out of nothing at all. the usual 1st world problems

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Just goes to show that 1 person can make many different groups of strong young men run away like little childen

Fear is a strange thing

All it would take is one person to pop a cap in him and the joke would have been on him.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What's crazy is most of the time he was well out numbered,
and the people ran like $%#. funny, funny.
but, not so funny too ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

LOL! I thought that was hysterical...If it had been me walking down that street, I'd have probably peed myself though.
I know who I'm tripping if the Zombies attack, I mean that IS the best way to get away from them, trip someone else and leave them to keep the Zombies occupado.

Sorry I just don't see anything wrong with funnies and pranks nobody got hurt, and even if they did, remember it's funny until someone gets hurt then it's hilarious!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i would love to have seen the last part....looks like he took a beating from about 12 dudes haaaaahahahaaaaa
lolol...funny

that comment above about black ppl running from the first weird white guy..hhahahaaa

the poor woman in the car park pooped her pants lol

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I saw this video earlier in another post and shut it off a quarter of the way in. I did not find it funny in any way shape or form. I guess not many people in this thread have heard the story of the boy that cried wolf. Yah, go ahead and make light of it and if by chance, a virus of some sort reaches epidemic levels and zombies become reality(we all know in todays technology it is a very real possibility) you go ahead and walk up to them to comment on their costume. You may not be so lucky. This video was done in poor taste and someday pranks like this could have serious consequences, like running away from someone messing around into moving traffic or worse the disease is real.

Some people are real sick and have no regard for their fellow humans safety. Its no wonder the world is the way it is.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"$#!%, man. I was about to pull out my nine and put a cap in that pig's ass"
-Super Troopers
edit on 3-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well, this goes to show that we are doomed.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Ohh you know I worked with a lot of black people and they are very superstitous a lot and scared of silly things, like cats, yes my one friend was TERRIFIED of cats and she talked about the "Old Hag" riding you at bedtime. They are very easily spooked. But at the end if he did get his butt whooped, umm HILARIOUS!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I will say this one of those most stupid things a person could do that could have ended up very badly.

Not seeing the "humor" here.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

as much as people want zombies to happen ..or not? for whatever reason. it isnt going to happen. and if it does it will be sudden if it is going to cause problems. there wont be time for jokes so enjoy it now

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Oh great. So now when the real zombies start popping up - peeps are gonna be just like 'Oh man, another prank' and then there goes their brains.

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It was an interesting social experiment Candid Camera style. I think some posters didn't watch it all the way to the end, maybe. I won't give it away though, unlike the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

edit on 3/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

I'm sorry I don't enjoy slapstick humor. Call me crazy but the 3 Stooges were just dumb. People finding pleasure in others suffering is just stupid. Maybe I am just overly compassionate but hey that's me.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Agarta because: fixed tense of a word.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join