It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayers needed for Darkhorse

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Thank you for that link, it was tragic and so sad to read. Why as in the email is there so little awareness about this? Yesterday at my Republican State convention there were more standing ovations when Military stood up and told their stories and why they were strongly for or against certain issues with the Platforms. This tells me that people really do care deeply, THEY JUST DONT KNOW!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

No No we are paying attention and working it out, I meant to link to your post earlier but hit reply to the post in you link instead, lol. It's all good and you are not being ignored, we are just all reading the links and sorting it out while feeling horrible about the truth of this story and many more like it. It is so easy to just stick our heads in the sand and treat these Warriors like fallen fodder rather than acknowledging them as individuals with life, loves, family and meaning when it is hidden from us.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Your welcome,,

Been about a half hour,,how ATS do,,?

curious.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by Spieluhr

yeah I tired to post, and showed proof this email is from 2010, but no one is paying attention

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Brilliant stratagey,,
keeps everyone sharp,,

u know just in case it was for real.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ok since the link is is an old I am going to let this thread fall to the bottom of the page but I URGE you guys especially Bob, (thank you so much) to PLEASE make a thread linking all this information together, because we want to know, we want to pray, we want to help in some way to keep alive the memories of these, Mothers, Fathers,Husbands and wives, sisters and brothers.

I can always be reached by U2U if and when you see threads like this or create new ones you can use my support in.

In closing, my heartfelt prayer to all of the families, especially the wives and children of these injured and fallen heroes. I cannot imagine the pain they have and continue to suffer. May the Lord bless and keep them.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Glad we could help.
so everything is still the same.
basically.

Thank-You.
If at all possable,,tell the families ,,there ok

,,really.
trust me.

and so on.

ohh it was one hour.
edit on 4-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Prayers sent to all that are serving.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I would rather pray for all those killed by US forces (and others). If you go to a war you are bound to die or get hurt, when you go to war because of greed and lies...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

Yeah good point.Truth is I pray for peace for all.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
My thoughts go out to them....

" No One Could Make A Greater Mistake Than He Who Did Nothing, Because He Could Do Only A Little" (Edmund Burke) (1727-1797)

Now can we all have some prayers for the other millions of children dying in Africa, the middle east and all over the world? Thank you.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So... what are they fighting for?
-What's the agenda?

...opium, lithium, uranium, gold, copper, iron, cobalt, natural gas, oil....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I will continue to pray for my Brothers and Sisters until they all come home; and I pray for the day that no mother, wife, or child has to hear the words "...on behalf of a grateful nation" ever again.

"And When He Gets To Heaven,
To Saint Peter He Will Tell;
One More Marine Reporting Sir,
I've Served My Time In Hell"

Semper Fi Devil Dogs.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For these sapiens sapiens who are fighting for a positive cause or for the support & service of others I PRAY for their SPIRITS and SOULS to remain strong in their battles and for their families to keep their wishes for their return strong within their hearts. War is not the best option to acheive genetic progress of ANY species but there is a need to protect OTHERS as the ANGELS of HEAVEN are believed to do. REMAIN STRONG and FEARLESS & good luck. May the LIGHT* guide their hearts and compassions why in battle, to prevent ignorance control/minipulation of their souls.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

this thread was not created in that mindset. it was created with empathy for those in harms way as well as their families and loved ones who feel dissed and who asked for prayers and light to be sent to those who WERE NOT informed that they were going to go battle for opium and the other examples you gave above.

They did go thinking that they were there to protect us.

I hate war.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

OH my Lord, that little boy just broke what is left of my heart. I am so sorry.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
My thoughts go out to them....

" No One Could Make A Greater Mistake Than He Who Did Nothing, Because He Could Do Only A Little" (Edmund Burke) (1727-1797)

Now can we all have some prayers for the other millions of children dying in Africa, the middle east and all over the world? Thank you.

If you look into my thread history, you would know how your post affects me.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I know this is going to not be well taken but no matter.....

how many times have you prayed for the ones they killed....but that to is not relevant

you see these people made a choice...they chose to fight for a government....they chose not to question the reasons why....they chose to go out to kill other human beings based on a false flag...but that to is not relevant

what is relevant is that people should not raise a single weapon on any governments behalf....simple as that....If you make the choice to do such a thing then you have already lowered your moral standing...you have already made a choice to kill innocent....and that goes for all sides in any conflict....the real heroes are people who choose never to raise a weapon...the real heroes are the one who would take the bullet rather than kill another human being...the real heroes are those who stand down and say no to the war mongers of this world....we call ourselves an intellectual race yet we waste money on an arms race rather than helping the poor....developing cures for decease.
we rather control borders rather than be free to live on this earth as one race...the human race.
We choose to annihilate and decimate rather than create and explore this great planet as a people.
it is sad for people to lose any loved one....but choosing to kill other peoples loved ones is wrong.
on ALL sides.
I know we don't live in a perfect world...but that is up to the people to fight the ones who want us to do such atrocities If people ask themselves what or who they are fighting for....It might become clear that we are all fighting for the wrong reasons....stop playing puppets for TPTB......we all have a choice....and mine is to not fight...it is to never pick up a weapon and use it on another human being...and if we all choose to do the same...then guess what.....there would be not war.....stop the madness.

edit on 123030p://f28Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"THE BREAD RECIPE"@

The following is taken from
"Essene Gospel of John"
as translated by
Edward Szekely.and Edits by Me.*,**.

"Let the angels of God
prepare your bread.
Moisten your wheat,
that the angels of water may enter it."

Then
set it in the
air,
that the angel of air may embrace it.

And leave it from morning to evening beneath the sun,

that the angel of
sunshine
may descend upon it.

And
the
blessings of the three angels
will soon make the germ of life
to sprout in your wheat.

Then
crush your grain,
and make thin wafers,
as did your forefathers
when they departed out of Egypt,
the house of bondage.
Put them back again beneath the sun
from its appearing, and when it is risen to its highest in the heavens,
turn them over on the other side
that they may be embraced there also by the angel of
sunshine,
and leave them there until the sun sets.

For the angels
of
water,
and
air and
of
sunshine
fed and ripened the wheat
in the field,
and they likewise must prepare also your bread.

And the same sun which,
with the fire of life,
made the wheat to grow and ripen,
must cook your bread with the same fire.

For the fire of the sun gives life
to the wheat,
to the bread,
and to the
body.

But the fire of death
kills the
wheat,
the
bread,
and the
body.

And the living angels
of the living God
serve only living men.

For God
is the God
of the living,
and not
the God of the dead."
*Edits
Update: 6/03/12
The above Bread Recipe,,was written,,
before the death of Christ,,fact,
and
it is my
own personal belief,

that this is

"Christ's Own Recipe".

or
put in
another more modern interpretation,

"Bread For Dummies"
by Yeshua Ben Joseph.

See what I'm saying,,,

Now,,taken from the above Recipe,,which is intact,,and original in it's wording,,

**I have added, correct, puncuation.
ya puncuation counts,,

We see the line,,

"then the living God serve only living men",
is
at the time it was written,,valid.

The Line,,,

"For God is the God of the living,
and not the God of the dead.",
is also valid."

Now,, I put too one and all,,learned and otherwise,
And
I put too whomever,,,that,, once Christ,,
otherwise know as,,
Yeshua Ben Joseph,
Jesus,
Son of God,
Son of Man,
Messiah,
Saviour,
Prophet,,
King,etc,,,etc,,,et al.

That once Christ died on the Cross,
in that Hour,
after the words,
"Father,into your hands,"
happened,,,God The Father, Changed.

So we must update,, "THE BREAD RECIPE" to reflect that change.
Now i know some will say "how can u update the word of a God?",
,for "we are but mortal men,,not able too correct the Word of God!",,
too which i remind everyone,its a bread recipe,,the assumption that it is "THE BREAD RECIPE"@ written by Christ,is mine,,and i will shoulder that burden, gladly,, i like bread making,,it's good for the Arthritus,,in my fingers.

I will assume the original,THE BREAD RECIPE works.(anyone from the that part of the World reading this might want too jump in for confirmation,,in real time ),,
On edits of the original,,
"then the living God serve only living men",
must be changed
too,,
"the living God serve's living men as well as dead, and "For God is the God of the Living, AND the God of the Dead.
Update Finished.

"THE BREAD RECIPE"
Yeshua Ben Joseph,
Personally i like that one best.

"THE BREAD RECIPE"
Yeshua Ben Joseph,
with updates by me
would be cool.

And this is for the one's who thought they were safe from the Living
God. God of the Dead,,,same God.

So yes too the Families,,i give you,,

"THE BREAD RECIPE".
i can only hope this will help.

faith.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

How did they die for me? I'm not in afghanistan nor am i an afghani. If they were protecting us they would be over here and not over there.

I think it is far more accurate to say they died for nothing and then lay that at the feet of Obama sitting in his castle in Washington D.C. after he promised to bring our boys home and lied about it.

"Yes we can"? more like "No we can't".
edit on 4-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I understand but the geographic lines still exist the same as time, all manmade and not in accordance with the Divine higher order. Many of these young hopefuls join under false pretense as you well know, they do not go into war because they are in the loop of any truths over and above what you and I know, so in the end they do go to protect the rights and freedoms of our beloved country and its people and not for evil intent.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join