It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give these folks a PHD in "STUPID" cuz they earned it!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was cruising the net looking for "peer reviewed" and other scientific papers (hey, we all need a hobby) and I found one that stands out in the crowd for being totally unacceptable. Here it is........
mappingideas.sdsu.edu...
Seems a group of wanna be fascists at San Diego State University have written a paper on how to identify militants and trouble makers on social media and blog sites by using "key words" and "phrases" using nothing more than their twisted logic and giant craniums. Apparently these folks are unaware the government already has this technology and has a long list of "key words and phrases" much larger and cooler than theirs.
Perhaps Dipak, Ming and Li (three of the authors) are unhappy with the level of freedom and quality of our education system in America. Perhaps they want to spread paranoia and give the government another excuse to shut down and censor our internet like they do overseas.
I hope this ENTIRE post shows up on your stupid watch list and you spend hours hi-lighting all the bad words I've used, because your goofy paper was really a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts. I would like to also point out the e-mail address at the top of the page in case anyone wants to send them a thank you note.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
People like this are funny. It's the people that can think outside the box and are smart, like they are, that are going to be amongst the first on the kill list. It's amazing how stupid some people are.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Perhaps Dipak, Ming and Li (three of the authors) are unhappy with the level of freedom and quality of our education system in America. Perhaps they want to spread paranoia and give the government another excuse to shut down and censor our internet like they do overseas.

Perhaps they just want to get government jobs when they graduate.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The individuals mentioned in the article are missing some key component in their logic, which never existed in their superior mind. I'm guessing the worst ends of the right/left spectrum would think this is severe, in conclusion they are very short sighted on the consequences. I guess using your noggen in the best intrest of the people, as opposed to the worst, doesn't pay well. They will probably be paid well for their findings, with the tax money, provided by those possible terrorists

I'm fed up, when can we go to bartering again? Lets dry up the funds because we know these intellectual dummies will be on government payroll, the Gov craves studies like this, it promotes the agenda.
edit on 3-6-2012 by kat2684 because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrythmianDreams

You're right about that. The intellectuals are always the first to be sent to the Gulag--or, as it were, the FEMA camps. I've emailed them trublbrwing's comments and told them that I hope they come to live in the society they're helping to bring about; and that they deserve it as much as anyone.

I hope they cry themselves to sleep....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
here let me help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join