It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Fleeing Massive Manhunt Warns "They're All Insane"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Risen

this story was already marked hoax i thought

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Just looking at 9/11 it is quite clear that there is a lot of confusion and insanity going on. I wonder if the people on the Russian conspiracy chat boards view CNN, FOX and the others with the same disdain?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Sorcha Faal.

Hoax.

Next...

That is exactly what i would expect from status quo holders. I have read information from that site and it is much more reliable than any mainstream media outlet. I would say it is even better than infowars!

Fail. Try again

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The clue that suggests to me that this is all legit:

"They're All Insane"

We all KNOW this to be FACT...

Originally posted by Neuro
One thing to consider though. If one wants to discredit a real story/event, one of the best ways would be to have Sorcha Faal write about it. But the FBI agent did disappear I take it!

Since the FBI agent actually DID disappear, does this suggest a REAL stealth agenda behind Sorcha Faal?

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by Risen

this story was already marked hoax i thought
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Reply to post by twitchy

I completely agree with you there. It's amazing how quickly hoax was called on this thread... Yet, the arrest is true, it happened. The man-hunt was true, it happened. But no, dont think for yourself, just call it a hoax because the news was on the wrong site...

edit on 4-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
If a writer can barely grasp the very basic rules of writing sentences, what makes anyone think what they write should be taken seriously?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Consider The Sorcha

Since this story does indeed seem to have been covered here already, right down to the title...

FBI Agent Fleeing Massive Manhunt Warns "They're all insane."

...and does seem to have come to us courtesy of our old friend Sorcha, I'm going to close this thread, move it to the appropriate forum and suggest that anyone who wishes to discuss it further continue in the other thread.

If I may be forgiven for editorializing a bit, stories like these make a strong case for always considering the source, and both EU Times and Sorcha Faal have something of a track record, to put things mildly.

As always, if anyone disagrees with me closing and/or moving this thread, by all means send me a private message and I'll be happy to talk about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join