It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Game Name Game!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

Ive long watched from a far and delved in to the many more seriouse subjects that drew me too this site.

I did,nt want my first thread to be so serious. So i thought i would introduce you all to a game i call The Game Name Game. Me and my friends play it when we get drunk and its provided us with a lot of amusement since its conception. A happy accident in case your wondering.

It sounds more complicated than it actually is. The best way to describe it would be. To use an example.

Bioshock! - when a man finds out his son is in to men and women.

Call of Duty! - When your friend brings a girl home and then falls asleep drunk on the couch.

Hitman! - What you do when you catch a dude groping your girlfriend.

Hitman 2! - what you do to the man who was gropping your girlfriend, friend when he trys to get invoved.

Its really quite simple and theres an endless list of possible Game titles and inuendo,s out there that you can come up with.

Now you know the rules. I cant wait to see what you guys can come up with.

Obviously this is a Forrum thats used by people of all Different Cultures, sexual orientations and faiths so use a bit of discretion and try to keep it clean.

Thats it. Enjoy!
edit on 3-6-2012 by EncompassAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EncompassAll

Pretty funny game. I look forward to seeing some people contribute. It kind of reminds me of some of the video game parodies named on Futurama like:

Gender-neutral Pac-Person

or

Normal Kombat

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Nobody wants to play

Nevermind eh?

It probaly is,nt that fun unless you,ve sank a few brews anyway hehe.

new topics

join