It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are messing me up.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by floorplans

Was a scar left from the surgery?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
reply to post by Destinyone

being trolled isent a problem because depending on how someone uses it it can cause positive influences. many people don't realize there trolls at all and it comes from chemical and neurological disorders sometimes, usley its from something else in its entirety. But oh my try to tell that to a psychologist "these people are generally only usefull for breaking things" A psychologist that knows what there doing is a very rare find . most psychologists are masters of a thing called mutual placebo. just going to throw out the obama NLP/perception card and say its obama health care.
edit on 4-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

I truly wish I could understand what you are trying to convey. It's as frustrating for me, as it is for you I would think.
Do you ever go back and reread what you have posted? If so, does it make complete sense to you. I'm asking because I'm having such a hard time trying to make heads or tales of what you are saying....

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
imgur.com... this is my home.

LOL. Oh my god. This is now my favourite thread of all time. Are you afraid to open your front door to take a photograph?

This has to be a hoax. There's no way something this funny can be genuine.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
Reply to post by floorplans

Was a scar left from the surgery?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I dont see any i never shaved my head bald and I havent got the proper camera to look for scars in my throat. there is a cut under my armpit that reappears seemingly on its own, i dont shave there. and its not getting cut by the fabric. It must be a unusual instance that happened before, like with the saints and there reaccoring marks.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

Really? You do realize you are equating a cut in your armpit to the stigmata...right?

Des

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

im not sure what you mean, but if there was some unknown procedure. see its not wise to cancle anything that could be a unforeseeable relation or possibility. Plus allot of your posts seem ridiculous like someone looking threw a curved looking glass. simply viewing everything as a disorder in truth helps no one. psychology is a new field and it isent really that far yet. Theres to much room for error in diagnostics.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

i retract my previous statement... After you attacked everyone for a clearly taken shot through either a) a really bad fisheye lens, b) a little security camera at your door or c) your camera phone through the door lens (there's no implying or otherwise, it's a door hole, seen enough of them in my life to know it) you can't sue anyone.

Sue the DoD? Sue in order? You're talking about things that initially happened more than 4 years ago, you cannot sue the state, the statute of limitations is long gone. Walked to your door with a roach in your hand? Now I'm starting to agree with others this is really out there, and help of some sort is needed (although it would make a good script)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Pure entertainment.either you are 'yanking our chains' or you are a home grown terrorist.is english your first language because if it is the american education system has failed you.bombs,blacks,not pure arian....the list goes on.the d.h.s. must be all over you.you sir have made my day,makes me realise how normal and boring i am.if i could give you a million starsand flags i would.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

What has happened to you? Who is trying to hurt you? What hospital in NY is involved?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Forgot to mention spreading fetal matter on the walls for your servants to clean,i can hardly type for laughing,my eyes are watering i laughed so much.little things amuse little minds i guess.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Contact Citizens Commision On Human Rights in California at- 323-467-4242

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

How old are you? Who has hurt you?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Floorplans,
None of our other co-conspirators will say it so we will. We are the "Web-Bot AI" and we are tracking everything you are saying here. We have to tell you that we are informing the powers that be here about your subversive and potentially dangerous posts. We are concerned about your welfare and safety. Do as the previous posters suggested and go see a doctor or we will make you go by using your brain implant.

Web-Bot AI.... End Line.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

People who allege they had or have no choice DO have a choice. It's simple dynamics.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
i have forgot what this thread is about lol
keep it going, it is brilliant

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
Forgot to mention spreading fetal matter on the walls for your servants to clean,i can hardly type for laughing,my eyes are watering i laughed so much.little things amuse little minds i guess.

That's where I broke down too.

I still can't tell if this guy is just trying to get everyone worked up into a lather or if he's genuinely insane, but either way I'm loving it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by glen200376

That's where I broke down too.

I still can't tell if this guy is just trying to get everyone worked up into a lather or if he's genuinely insane, but either way I'm loving it.

I think it is now pretty obvious that he is a troll. I mean, if you are really that 'confused' in your state of mind, why would you come to ATS to vent your ramblings. His replies to other's replies start off in related fashion, but then venture into random territory. I don't know, maybe I am too untrusting, but this has all the hallmarks of trolling.
If he is genuine, then I truly feel for him, he is in a very bad place...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOngoingJourney

This could very well be a genuine lunatic. There is certainly no shortage of people on ATS who are a few cigarettes short of a carton. Wasn't that Jared Loughner fella an ATS member? Conspiracy communities like ATS and GLP are a breeding ground for people with every mental disorder known to man, which is actually one of the reasons I find this forum so entertaining.

However, if this is all contrived, hats off to him for his creativity! It's believable and funny at the same time. This man should be making a living writing films/television shows.

edit on 5-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join