It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are messing me up.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
OP...my opinion is that you are already a danger to yourself. Please take the advice of some of the posters here, and get some help before you seriously become a danger to others.

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

My friend,

I really think you need help and I mean that with the utmost sincerity. Please just take a moment and really try to focus.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You sound schizophrenic. I was just reading a few signs of schizophrenia, and the way you organize your stories reminds me of one of the examples they used.

I hope you get help, brother.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Ok a few questions:what dynamics of the situation made u sign This?How long. You stayed at the psychiatric. Ward?do you have any proof because none of the posts you made in this thread make sense.
This is not even crazy meaning weird but crazy in like mentally ill crazy(no disrespect meant)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

lol thanks. It might sound cruel and inhumane, but the only thing I can do in threads like this is laugh and make light of the situation. It was disturbing and sad at first, but as I read on and noticed that he referred to nurses as his "servants" I lost control and laughed myself into nausea.

Originally posted by floorplans
If i was being sterilized and concentrated as before I would smear fecal mater on the walls useing stolen gloves to make my servants clean it for me.

I'm still in stitches over the fact that he thinks The Onion is a legitimate newspaper.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Word salad is palpable in this story. Clear sign of either psychosis or schizophrenia. I know I am the one who is crazy but, I recommend going to see a walk in clinic and explaining you're story. They may even give you a nice calming sedative.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

well once upon a time I had photos and other proof but my own mother was apart of "a" conspiracy agents me and she was going threw my mail and destroying evidence. She works for new York state.

This stuff just keeps getting better and better lol.

You know what they say... the best entertainment is free.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

With the greatest respect for your situation, floorplans, I suspect you may be suffering from M.B.I.

Munchausens Syndrome by Internet. Make an appointment to see a psychiatrist.....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Did anyone stop to think for one minute that maybe just maybe Floorplans is trolling ?!

Anyone ?!

Let's hope it is a trolling exercise, because the alternative doesn't bare thinking about.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Not to give credence one way or another to your story, having done a lot of work with Westchester County i know that NY is one of the most corrupt and them vs us sates in the union, their laws make close to zero sense and you as an individual have limited rights to sue the "state" as it were.

So the short answer is, no you cannot sue the "state" if you are in New York, they have a multitude of regulations making it almost near impossible to do so, unless it's so heinous that they (the people on top) offer someone up as a scapegoat, but those cases are few and far between.

Long answer is, if indeed this happened, you would have to sue the hospital for making you sign something under duress, but there's a statute of limitations on that, and if you've crossed that boundary, you're out of luck too.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

i agree, it was really hard to make it out with spelling mistakes and bad grammar plus my eyes were going squint trying to read it, then i saw your answer lol
i was holding my sides laughing......nice one m8

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by Argyll

No, I'm not that far gone. This guy seems like the kind of person who sits around drawing farm animals on the wall with lipstick wearing nothing but latex gloves on his feet, taking breaks every five minutes to have a cigarette and contemplate why the air doesn't get wet when he licks it.

so true.I hate to make fun of threads like these...because there is the possibility that this person is mentally ill and not just trolling.OP,you need produce some proof of your claims.But i'm going to tell you to seek some help,please.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

There was law enforcement stalking, And years previusly they made comments about me to one and another about things that happened when i was between 8-10 leading to them not issuing arrests nor reporting. then the hospital workers where claiming conspiracy and made threats agents my life and where trying to say that they want people to believe i dont understand authority. They made comments on information from all kinds of places back to when i was a child. The information included some politics that i thought where made up but some turned out to be true and they had information about all my common associations. If there was threats agenst my life i was thinking just do as im told and sign it, then let people know about it.

they intentionally made my cuasein go blind. I found out later about it. but its possible that my mother who told me about it was lying. My mother when i was between 10-11 told me that when im older she was going to wreck my life and all "these" doctors and other people would just back her at that point. It probably has to do with unhappy vengfull people ive come across-ed and people she knew that i knew who had relations with small people in the military and state as well as law, and people who had allot of friends.

but all this relates and related at the time in my decision making on signing it. Im not even sure how under the extremes of the situation it could even be leagley binding.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Not to give credence one way or another to your story, having done a lot of work with Westchester County i know that NY is one of the most corrupt and them vs us sates in the union, their laws make close to zero sense and you as an individual have limited rights to sue the "state" as it were.

So the short answer is, no you cannot sue the "state" if you are in New York, they have a multitude of regulations making it almost near impossible to do so, unless it's so heinous that they (the people on top) offer someone up as a scapegoat, but those cases are few and far between.

Long answer is, if indeed this happened, you would have to sue the hospital for making you sign something under duress, but there's a statute of limitations on that, and if you've crossed that boundary, you're out of luck too.

people keep telling me that via health must have leaked the others medical information as well as mine.

I was told at "somewhere in fiction" by someone that Newark wayne, had sent my info for research somewhere and then was told that it was on a online health records site that got pulled do to hackers. no idea if its true any of it.

I also am well aware of the corruption in wayne county, and by law enforcement its crossed into Monroe county, its obvious threw examination of the social interactions involved.

I was told i could sue that hospital several times however things where stopping me. and the last time I was assaulted with LRADS. I was also "told" to sue the dia and dod, to do it in a specific order.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
imgur.com... this is my home. the block was surrounded. police talked to man with very simmler alias. thats also simmlar to my real name. I walked outside like i was stoned with a roach in my hand and just looked. image related to situation.
edit on 4-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

imgur.com... this is my home. the block was surrounded. police talked to man with very simmler alias. thats also simmlar to my real name. I walked outside like i was stoned with a roach in my hand and just looked. image related to situation.

Was that photo you posted taken through the peephole on your front door.....

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Was that photo you posted taken through the peephole on your front door.....

Des

look were all delusional here and theres nothing that makes sense about these assumptions that this was in a peephole in a door, for a peep hole you would have to have a formula to determine this and this is a a scientifically unfounded assumption. and where ever the door assumption came from makes no sense whatsoever. in addition it doesn't matter if it was in a form of a question, as statistics show that and assumption in this context comes prior to the question. so im going to say this in reflection to comments directed twords me in a great similarity.

edit this shows as example as the door cold have have been open and something could have been in front of the camera or attached, it shows how peoples minds automatically fill in the door. This is the problem here with everyones posts. there making blind assumption that isent evdence to doubt science is not the same as proper court room procedure, as it is only truly something if you can prove its not true from the objection position. it beats science as it uses blind assumption. and yes i know thats your guilty intill proven Innocent but thats a court flaw.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Lol...... What the hell did you just say? I feel like I just had a seizure and can no longer comprehend english anymore..... Looks like a peep hole on a door to me too. No formula involved.....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Lol...... What the hell did you just say? I feel like I just had a seizure and can no longer comprehend english anymore..... Looks like a peep hole on a door to me too. No formula involved.....

Passes smelling salts to TKDRL....they helped me a little after the OP's last post....

Maybe me guessing he took that photo through the peephole in his door, sent him over the edge. Or, it was a fisheye lens. IDK....

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

being trolled isent a problem because depending on how someone uses it it can cause positive influences. many people don't realize there trolls at all and it comes from chemical and neurological disorders sometimes, usley its from something else in its entirety. But oh my try to tell that to a psychologist "these people are generally only usefull for breaking things" A psychologist that knows what there doing is a very rare find . most psychologists are masters of a thing called mutual placebo. just going to throw out the obama NLP/perception card and say its obama health care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join