It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I'm in love with a girl who has a boyfriend already...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

haha. yea, but i just want to know what happened. this guy seemed really into that chinese girl . just want the update

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ping a pass and slap her ass.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You have to clear up the situation about her boyfriend

GD

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Not being mean here, but what you have is a friend. I am sure she is interested in your life and happy to see you and enjoys going out with you. That doesn't mean she's attracted to you, or unattracted to you. It means she cares about you, on some level. You should talk to her and see how she feels about you. It may mean you get answers you don't want, but in the long run it will also confirm what your future is with her.
a reply to: theMat

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I would say that we are "dating" because every time we go out together, it is just the two of us, and we are going to romantic places together and having one-on-one dinners and stuff.

See, my daughter does this to guy friends all the time, without really realizing what she is doing (she's a nice girl, who doesn't really understand how attractive she is). She doesn't think she is leading them on (she sees herself more as a guy friend almost). Each time, I can read the dude's eyes and tell her what's what...and each time she says I'm wrong...and each time....I'm right on the money when he eventually pops the question of dating, and she basically marches them right back down to friendzone town......

So, I've seen this a LOT....

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theMat

Hit it and quit it, move on to the next, don't get all weird.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
damn. i just want to know what happened with theMat's situation. did he get with her? did he not? last time he posted he said he would see how it goes then he stopped logging on it seems

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

edit on 25-3-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join