It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circumcision-Reptilian symbol-Cain vs Abel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is my second attempt at this theory , I might seem to jump around but please bear with me.

Cain vs Abel
In the garden of Eden the serpent ( Reptile, I believe a different race of people-Reptilians ) tempted the woman and the man with her to have forbidden knowledge. This knowledge had to do with SEX, they realized they were naked / ashamed.
When Yahweh cursed the serpent, he made the serpent race offspring and the womens race offspring enemies.
I believe Cain and Abel were twins by different fathers . Adams son Abel and the serpents son Cain. If you read the descenants of Adam listed in Gen 5 ;1 does NOT list Cain as the son of Adam. When Cain was born Eve said " I have ACQUIRED A MAN WITH the help of Yahweh" As a result of the CURSE of Yehweh- Cain killed Abel.

So , I believe there is a race that were ONCE called reptilians. In the book of Thomas, Thomas comes upon someone and ask what is your race and nature. The person responds I am of reptilian race with a reptilian nature. Obviously Thomas could not tell what race and nature this person was just LOOKING at him.

Circumcision
This ritual never made since to me. In the new testament it says there is no reason to do this ritual anymore. The medical community has said it does nothing for health, just cleanliness. So why was this symbolic act started and what does it prove because it is HIDDEN.
Today I was looking at a thread and it had a carved stone picture of a snake (serpent) and I thought well thats a poisonious snake because of the shape of the head. A poisonious snakes head had like pouches on the sides and a non poisonious snake just has a slick head. As I looked at the picture more I thought that looks like a circumcised male part.
So now my question to you is could this ritual of circumcision be symbolic of a reptilian race? Thomas couldnt tell he was talking to a reptilian because his privates are covered. The reptilian race- serpent-poisonious- circumcised.

Just a side thought, there is a people that arent really a race but act like they are a race, but you cant tell what THEY are unless you ask them or undress them. I think this same group of people all have the same looking male part.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Circumcision is a medical act, opted by the parents for their child. It is done to reptilians and not reptilians, apparently? (Not believing in reptilians yet).

Interesting discussion on Cain and Abel, however. The tracking of the seed of Adam was to follow the lineage to the savior, Jesus. That's why they only use Seth.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
cool idea.

i'm uncircumcised and my grandma calls me an Angel. I'm starting to think she knows something I dont.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Circumcision is important in the Bible because it identifies a patriarchal lineage in a time where the Jewish people were invading and surrounded by other nations.
Certainly the serpent head theory is interesting, but it seems a little far-fetched.

I think you have some kinks to work out in your cain/abel theory because you describe them as being twins by different fathers. Doesn't really mesh with the Biblical story or genetics.

Edit: can you provide citation for the Thomas reference? I don't recall that encounter.
edit on 6/3/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

The Other Bible
1984 by Willis Barnstone
The Acts of Thomas
page 475
Under the heading: Concerning the Serpent

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just a side note, I circumcisied my son. I did it because my parents told me to. I was brought up around girls and had no idea that guys wernt born that way. I struggled with doing it to my baby and always wondered why we do it . I know Abraham made a deal with Yahweh to do this to this to all his seed / generations of boys.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
when they do this to females its called mutealation when its a boy its circumcision .maybe you should wonder at the saying dead head .it might explain the bit in your lower half of your brain the r complex guess what r stands for . my parents told me to do it really grow up and be a man eh .what next for your wee fella .stick a couple of cds in his lips rings on his neck or tribal tats .me ive still got it all man eh -just saying

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

despite your poor spelling and grammar, I'll respond. Male circumcision only removes the foreskin. Female circumcision usually removes the clitoris. BIG difference.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Don't know about the rest of it, but the "serpents son Cain" thing

Serpent seed, dual seed or two-seedline is a controversial doctrine according to which the serpent in the Garden of Eden mated with Eve, and the offspring of their union was Cain. This belief is still held by some adherents of Christian Identity, who claim that the Jews, as descendants of Cain, are also descended from the serpent.[1][2] The idea has also existed in several other non-racial contexts, and major proponents include Daniel Parker (1781–1844),[3] William M. Branham (1909–1965)[4] and Arnold Murray (1929- ). However, Murray teaches that the Kenites (and not the Jews) were the offspring of Cain. Murray teaches that the Jews descended from Adam through Seth and so on.[5]

The doctrine that Eve mated with the serpent, or with Satan, to produce Cain also appears in early Gnostic writings such as the Gospel of Philip (c. 350); however, this teaching was explicitly rejected as heresy by Irenaeus (c. 180) and later mainstream Christian theologians. A similar doctrine appeared in Jewish midrashic texts in the 9th century and in the Kabalah. It is considered a false doctrine by mainstream Protestant denominations.[citation needed] Catholic theologians point to the fact that the Bible states that the original sin is that of Adam and Eve eating a forbidden fruit.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

ok you got me i am dyslexicccc point was its a bit tribal and his mammy told him to do it why not bind the kids feet up like they do in japan .or would he sacrifice his first born .he needs to look up liliath of the earlier bibles

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Female circumcision takes away a woman sexual pleasure. That is usually to keep them faithful. Its a whole different story, and is more brutal.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

according to many females the g spot is 2-3 inches inside .

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The foreskin has over 100,000 nerve endings. You can't try to tell me that doesn't reduce the male's sexual pleasure when removed.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

according to many females the g spot is 2-3 inches inside .

The Gspot isnt a proven organ unlike the clitoris, not all woman are able to orgasm from just penetration.

Id hate to be ur GF

Just messin dude no offence meant

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Impressive. You managed to find resemblance between a circumcised phallus and the head of a snake...

I am not sure if I should see you as a crazy guy or a genius...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Most women reach orgasm through clitoral stimulation.

www.psychologytoday.com...

The conclusion from this research is clear: Most women require direct clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm.

The clitoris has more nerve endings than anywhere else in a woman's body. The vagina doesn't have nearly as many nerve endings.

WHy is it differrent than a male getting it at birth in a hospital?
28toomany.org...

FGM is traditionally practised by non-medically trained women. It can result in pain, emotional and health problems.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Texcin

Impressive. You managed to find resemblance between a circumcised phallus and the head of a snake...

I am not sure if I should see you as a crazy guy or a genius...

Freudian jokes aside, yes I have heard of that snakes/phallus looks alike thing.

Here is my point....God - Elohims CREATED man in the image of himself. The elohim were the first creation in Gen 1. That was the first age, then some kind of distruction happenned to our Earth. The next creation was from Yahweh, which Yahweh FORMED/ fashioned man. This second man Adam was not formed in Yahwehs IMAGE. Why would Yahweh want to change mans IMAGE? Boys are born perfect, no need to change them into another image.
Yahweh explains to Abraham during this deal he is making with Abrahams seed is so ALL of Abrahams generation to MARK ( BEAST ) their bodies at 8 days old until perpetuity to be their God.

Now the Serpent ( Retile) is the most subtle of all the wild BEAST that Yahweh MADE.

So why would Yahweh want to MARK baby boys bodies with a symbol that is HIDDEN?
Is this the MARK (circumcision) of the BEAST ( serpent )?
Why isnt this a CHOICE that boys can make at like 13 to choose the God they want?
Why is the MARK like a POISONOUS snake?
Why would Yahweh want to change MANS IMAGE to another IMAGE?
Why did Yahweh PROTECT Cain with a MARK?

Do we really know who this YAHWEH is? He is NOT the same God as the first one, Elohim which CREATED man in HIS IMAGE?
This is in skunk works for a reason

Im just trying to figure this MARKING of boys bodies.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Satans greatest trick was not making man believe IN him, Satans greatest trick was making man believe he IS god.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Okay, your theory seems to hold. A star for you.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I've actually been wondering about these difference's between god and YHWH, so thank's to the OP for one more peace of the puzzle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join