It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bases on the sea bed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Are there any known military or goverment bases located on the sea bed anywhere? Apart from science research places?
If you want to keep something really secret and completley away from the general public/world-wouldnt this be a good place?
I know that its very hard to work at depth because of pressure and strain on equipment,humans and also supplying a base like this would be difficult but if your trying to keep research secret and inaccesible would that be a good place?
Would it be easier to prevent and monitor any intrusions simply due to the above mentioned factors?
If your going to test/develop alien technology away from prying eyes then surface sea launches in the middle of nowhere would seem practical?
I know that costs would be hugely expensive but if the bases at Dulce and others similar exsist (i mean if their as large underground as reported by certain sources) then cost would seem reasonble?
Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Its easier to do underground, thats why so many bases are built under the land. Easier to bring in Oxygen, access to land, and less expensive to build, not to mention easier access in a rapid fashion. I'm not saying that they don't exist, because surely they do, they just aren't as numerous.

[edit on 10/3/2004 by infinite8]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Actually Richard Saunders who has written two books on underground facilities does go into the possiblity that there are extensive undersea bases. He makes a pretty good case and it is a good read.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
www.subversiveelement.com...

found this but its a bit wacko in some parts,cant find much else-all the info seems to be linked to alien bases and not human.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
vaswegpg is correct. This topic already exists here on ATS. Please post your comments and thoughts here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, this thread will be closed.

FredT

top topics

join