It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You do all realize... (us military, future "alien" tech)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
...that when fusion as a transportable energy source is finally attained (for a certainty), what our military has already built will then go into full production.

Everyone's elusive "ufos,"(which if btw, anyone wondered why they're not seen being used can visit this link here) plasma shielding (interestingly enough spoken about very recently here on ATS within the Horrifying US Secret Tank Unleashed In Baghdad!! thread), as well as laser (or plasma pulse, also see listed thread) weapons can and will be integrated. We seem on such a cusp of events lately that I wanted to just let members here know that what they've asked for for so long will come to fruition. As soon as the limitations of energy/batteries are solved. Already we have in stock weapons simply waiting for this "innovation." In the meantime project blacklight has been showing some promise.

Laser weaponry is far more useful, as it's just light and requires no waiting on a missile to actually reach contact with it's designated target.

Let's not even go into the whole "time distortion" (temporal cloaking) things being worked on now. Who needs a planet when you have access a limitless supply of energy? Pentagon Scientists Use 'Time Hole' to Make Events Disappear

Anyways, the common tune with all of these things are simply the power draw needed.
I only mention this because of a thread on these forums lately that I encountered discussing a union of the u.s. corporations and that of the Iran's in order to attain this technological secret. They have skilled workers, we admit. That's fine. So help the US attain this last bit and we'll be less than worried even if you were to attain a nuclear weapon. That was nearly 50 years ago. We've moved way beyond that now. There are other simpler ways to cause destruction like that without all the cost Iranian team to collaborate with US company on nuclear fusion project This is why the collaboration will be allowed.

Sharing this as a(n) R&D guy myself. I'm curious though, and while absolutely an issue dealing with military projects, these things were not the reason for the thread.

If you all were to suddenly, let's say, be introduced to a slew of technological innovations at the very same time, what would your reactions be? Unification? Fear? Exultation? Consider it to be "alien?" Would you prefer it introduced slowly over time, or during periods of warfare? Please share with me your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

How do you figure? Your right we don't have the energy sources to produce plasma shields, etc. but you talk as if these things are sitting on the production line waiting for the cold fusion reactor to be put in and bam were good to go.

Truth is we have no idea what the military has, or doesn't.

Didn't get the question at first. Gotcha
edit on 3-6-2012 by KnawLick because: Bad response

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

hi, i don't really know the first thing about technology but i just thought that this might (but probably won't) have anything to do with this,
link for more info: www.telegraph.co.uk...

A chain of 3,800 beacons, stretching across the globe from Tonga to The Mall, will light the world on June 4 in celebration of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.

While the eyes of the world will be on Britain for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations next month, Pageantmaster Bruno Peek OBE will have his firmly fixed on Tonga. At 10pm local time on June 4, a fiery orange glow will light the skies over the remote South Pacific archipelago, marking the start of a chain of beacons that will be ignited around the globe in honour of the Queen’s reign. As the light fades in Tonga, another will appear in Australia, then China, Pakistan and Kenya – right across the world until it reaches Britain. And this, says Peek, is where the fun begins.

i've just started a thread about the above and i'm just clutching at straws. i don't have much knowledge on things like this, don't be shy in telling me if i'm way off the mark, thank you

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick

How do you figure? Your right we don't have the energy sources to produce plasma shields, etc. but you talk as if these things are sitting on the production line waiting for the cold fusion reactor to be put in and bam were good to go.

Truth is we have no idea what the military has, or doesn't.

Friend, sometimes I wonder if I have to literally come to people's houses and show them things.
I still need a response to the question posed.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

Hi Minnie. It's an interesting function, no doubt, but it's simply a modern day equivalent of the running of the Olympic torch from abroad.

No, if you're asking, no one would be harmed by the laser they are using even if shone through the diamond waiting there upon the cushion. It takes a chemical laser to cause what you might think of as a threat.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
reply to post by Minnie1985

Hi Minnie. It's an interesting function, no doubt, but it's simply a modern day equivalent of the running of the Olympic torch from abroad.

No, if you're asking, no one would be harmed by the laser they are using even if shone through the diamond waiting there upon the cushion. It takes a chemical laser to cause what you might think of as a threat.

Where is a laser mentioned? The beacon or beacons are nothing but a big bonfire, usually in a high place ie a hilltop. It's an ancient way of long distance communication, usually to send a warning.

Its line of sight so once one is lit someone sees it and lights the next and so on until the end of the line, carrying the preset/predetermined message with it.

In answer to your question, once I got my hands on the slew of technology you speak of there would be no going back for me. I would adopt it all as best I could. I would want it all at once as well

The energy tech is the kicker though, their not going to let us have any new energy technology until they've wrung out every penny from this twisted oil economy we live in first!
edit on 3/6/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So hypothetically speaking if this stuff existed? Most of those things are instruments of war, so why not release them all at once and take over the world. Unless you released them all at once most countries would just hack our systems, steal the design, and reverse engineer it. Exactly like the Chinese stealth fighter, don't think it's coincidence it looks exactly like an f-22

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

Yes, "hypothetically."
You didn't read the links.

Go***m* ATS. I've been here for months trying to show things and a number,
if not most times it's been dismissed.
It doesn't matter whether you believe the technology exists or not (frustrating).

The question still stands for the others. "Taking over the world" is never an option.
Not even with these things. Logistically speaking, that's impossible.
edit on 3-6-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
As a stated "R&D guy," you seem confused about how the process works from idea to fruition.

Again, this is another similar thread to others recently that simply don't make much sense. I'm beginning to suspect zombie machinations have infested ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

You're certainly welcome to ask me any question related to such.
My "speciality" is actually in the mechanical engineering aspect. Over time, physics and other fairly nuance sciences have found their way into things as well. Also no, I am not a zombie. Though I'm sure undeath in that sense might have it's benefits.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I like Fringe Science. It's there which keys into everything unexplained, but some aspects of it could possibly be achieved already.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yeah, I always like to get my technology during times of warfare. I dunno, something about the combination of the two suits me quite well indeed... I wanna sit down for breakfast, look out the window, see a mushroom cloud forming off in the distance, then pick up the newspaper and say "look honey, we finally got flying cars!"

So yeah, I'm really glad you offered that option! You know what? I haven't said this to anyone before, but you get me! You really do! But just for the sake of those who don't get it, why dont you go ahead and tell them the reason you asked if we would prefer technology released during warfare?

I mean, were always at war. So, sure I guess we better say "yes release it during warfare"or they will never release it because we will never not be at war...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Short answer, analysis of psychological impact on affected "suspicion sensitive" public to sudden military hardware advancements. I apologize for the tone that month, but it was part if it. I had individuals breathing down my neck for results. Needless to say, anger and suspicion are not preferred. Announcements will trickle.

new topics

top topics

join