It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle: a polar clock? If so, it gives a precise date in August...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That design could very easily be made by humans in a short amount of time.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This crop circle of June 2, 2012, represents to me more than just a crop circle with a date that everyone can speculate as to what the date means.

I had been waiting patiently for some sign, some ritual clue that would affirm my theory that if the NWO is manipulating time as I suspect and using a super computer from the future which is linked to a mega occult ritual, then any sudden NWO change in the near future that needs to be communicated to those in the present, would need to know the new "DATE" to any changes that the future seeks to implement while in the present time line.

By altering the present, they effect the future. This is their goal and this crop circle to me represents a message to the present by those in the future that the future date of August 4, 2012 has been selected as approved for display as denoted by the crop circle date provided and approved for some future usage on such a date.

While all the busy talk is focused on the date, I also take notice of the fact that the crop circle used a "POLAR Calendar" to provide us with such a date.

I do not think that such a usage was by happenstance or by accident. In fact, I think that use of a Polar Calendar is significant, because to me, it could very well signify a polar incident as well as all the other noted items it could also be indicative of.

A polar incident is somewhat different from all the other theories, but even I after studying the date have seen that August 4, 2012 is double coded for the Queen of England and so with that code in mind, I have looked at items related to the Queen and the Royalty for more clues.

Prince Williams was baptized or Christened on Aug. 4, 1982 and this date in 2012 would be his 30th year from his Christening.

While the birthday of Obama is August 4, 1961, the fact that he is from Chicago and taught at the Univ. of Chicago which is in Hyde Park is to me a coincidence that can not go unnoticed.

All of other dates, Aug. 4, 1914 Germany declares war on Belgium, but the dates that caused me to take notice was the fact that in Aug. 4, 585 BC was when Solomon's Temple was first destroyed.

Then again in Aug.4, 70 AD, the Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed again but this time by the Romans.

Aug. 4, 1964 and the Gulf of Tonkin false flag gives us plenty of reason to ponder what the date of August 4, 2012 could mean.

While it could mean any number of things, I am thinking an event linked to a "Polar" event timed to the mega ritual of the London summer Olympics that is the key event being used to time the manipulation of time as we know it.

While the London summer Olympics has many false flag theories, the one that has caught my attention is the London Tower theory that it will be destroyed at 4 pm on August 4, 2012.

Since I follow what I follow strictly for the ritual, such a crop circle in my opinion is how the super computer generates a coded change to the present that allows those in the present to know the precise timing and date needed for all other conspiratorial events to focus on.

I would add at this point that there are many viable false flag theories and what many do not know is that those many false flag concerns are coded ritually, so in that finding, I am left to conclude that the NWO can pick and choose which false flag event they need for their agenda.

This means that the many false flag events are all possible events that could be used even if the time line changes and decisions are made not to use them.

August 4, 2012 could be a date that will used in some false flag event in London, but such a date could also be a global event and this is why I think a key clue was the fact that such a date within such a crop circle used a "POLAR" calendar to give us such a date, implies that we should consider a polar event as well as false flag events linked to the Summer London Olympics.

A polar event could imply a pole shift or a magnetic reversal, but even so, such an event because it is known in the future to occur could be used in this timeline to augment the ritual in a way that adds to the fear and destruction of any such event.

On a different matter, the recent global super virus called "Flame" which is many times more dangerous than STUXNET is named Flame, because in my opinion it symbolizes the Olympic Flame that is the ritual key event linked to the mega ritual that is ongoing.

Since the Olympic Flame is due to be "Extinguished" on August 12, 2012 during the closing ceremonies, I see this somewhat non related event as linked closely to the Olympics and the ongoing mega ritual of time manipulation.

August 4, 2012 could bring many things, but as it matters today, this crop circle of June 2, 2012 is timed to inform the NWO workers of the needed date that they can now focus their efforts on to "ENSURE" no mistakes occur to undermine the NWO agenda at a critical time line manipulation point needed to alter the future into a time line needed to advance the NWO goals.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
CCC has determined this to be a fake - board marks show up in photoshop.
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

A new method to detect possible “board marks” in a crop picture, based on Photoshop processing of high-quality aerial images

It is often hard to tell whether a new crop picture might be paranormal or else human-made. Recently I found a new method to detect human “board marks” from high-quality aerial images, by using a standard Photoshop program to “reduce midtone contrast”. This method allowed for easy detection of regular board marks in several human-made crop pictures from the past, for example the “dolphins” at Golden Ball Hill in July of 2004.

A new crop picture at Manton Drove on June 2, 2012 also shows a series of regularly striped features, which could perhaps be human “board marks”: Nor was the imagery of this crop picture particularly clever: just a “Polar Clock 3” screensaver that can be downloaded free off the web. The crop picture shows a polar-clock date of Saturday, August 4, sometime in the evening from 1800 to 1900. Would this be something which we might expect our paranormal friends to say?

Filmmakers from National Geographic were there quickly in the new Manton crop picture, interviewing researchers on the ground. Could Saturday, August 4 be when they plan to air their latest “debunking crop circles” show on primetime TV? We can only wait and see, because the Nat Geo schedule for August has not been posted yet.

PS............It has come to our attention that the planned National Geographic TV show will not air until 2013. A “polar clock” date of Saturday, August 4 at 18:45:50 or 19:43:53 (by two interpretations) could represent however the Athletics Finals for Men and Women at Olympic Stadium in London, scheduled to begin at 18:50 on the same day.

EDIT
SPELL CHECKED
edit on 4-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
19:43 on Sat Aug 4th is the time and date that we ask our first band of the night to stop playing at Wallystock, and set up the second band who will play at 8'clock. Come along! The aliens wanted you to know about it, afterall!

(ps Thank you alien organic beings. Your co-incidences are most entertaining! Did you also project those crop circle dreams into my head last night?)

edit on 4-6-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
At least we know it's not an alien made crop circle. They don't use polar clocks.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Virtually all of the crop designs are man made this doesn't make them any less interesting...
Circle makers experience more genuine phenomena than any sorry looking so called researcher
Whose main aim is to sell that new book or mug lol...There is only one crop circle expert that is worth
Listening to and that man is Colin Andrews... I have a lot of respect for Andrews he went were the
Evidence led him that's how it should be...I suspect soon as the wheat grows a bit bigger 2012 will have
Some interesting designs.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sengoksa4

Virtually all of the crop designs are man made

quite the opposite is the case..............very very few are faked.

Your comment is patently false........i.e. you are a f______g liar............

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BuffDaddy

....but we do.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
People make these circles. They take great pride in complex geometry and do great work. To attribute everything you don't understand to aliens or greater purposes is silly. Stop being silly.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by sengoksa4

Virtually all of the crop designs are man made

quite the opposite is the case..............very very few are faked.

Your comment is patently false........i.e. you are a f______g liar............

You love the fantasy. I could introduce you to a few circle makers if you'd like to see the plans and "after" pics. It's not a lie to be honest. Only about 2 a year are done by anyone outside the CM community. But they are so simple most assume it's kids too young to get into the bar (where most of the planning and logistics occur. Sorry to inser truth where fantasy is so much fun. Crop circles are a man-made thing and we can be proud that humans can do such cool things when working together.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
you guys probably also believe the governments outrageous fabrication on the MYTH OF 9/11

and the NASA (governemnt) fabrications of the Apollo missions............

We feel sorry for you .....ha ha ha

spell
edit on 4-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Interesting set of theories and ideas.

People are going to dismiss the "time" manipulation because it will be too much for them to comprehend. Even though it sounds far out ...... to me .... it sounds very plausible that time as we know it can be manipulated.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
BTW - I never made the attribution to alien involvement but I will give you this much. They could be being FAKED, but only in the sense that they could very well be the intellectual property of the US government through some highly sophisticated technological "Tesla type" machinations. .

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

What recorded this? Because on google earth I see a ton of those everywhere now like its some kind of error. And they look exactly like that
edit on 4-6-2012 by scapers2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
August 4th? Maybe it's the birthday of the Anti Christ

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I hope people realize that seconds, minutes and hours are "man-made" inventions, whereas days and years, and to a lesser extend months (read: seasons) are universal markers of time and date. Altough I do recall seconds being based on the half-life time of a decaying isotope of atoms, not sure which ones.

Anyways, point being, if Aliens ever were to send a message to earth, it's highly unlikely they'll use seconds, minutes or hours as an expression of times simply because they could be using a completely different set of units.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rendier

But...they might be adapting to our timelines to get the message across!!! To warn mankind...whatever!!

WHO made the crop circle is what I really want to know!!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
One would think aliens would realize the sort of time system we use, and would just put:

July 27th at 9:23 A.M.

But no.. they like to mess with us and leave cryptic messages. Or.... maybe aliens didn't leave them at all. Hmmm...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by IndieA
That looks like a man made crop circle to me.

are'nt they all???
2nd line

I don't think you have ever looked further into cropcircles then just pictures if you make a statement like this.

It's one of the subjects debunkers stay miles away from because the real ones simply can't be debunked.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

World War 3 is now. You just hear it and know it by another name, "GLOBAL WAR ON TERROR". If they called it World War 3 the country would by crying in outrage for the information that they are not getting.

And it started the same way as WWI and WWII. You have a country or "Sovereign" Malisha, (GERMANY in WWI), and (Nazi in WWII). JIHAD and AL QUAIDA in WWIII, aka "THE GLOBAL WAR ON TERROR". At all times right before the main stream coverage of these malishas, gold prices soared, and right, I mean right before each and every war, we have the three largest gold rushes in american history.

We are in world war three, look at the news. Invasion of lybia over throw of gadafie, uprisings and over throws of the Egyptian Goverment, The iceland government gone. Wars between banks and lendors between their customers, loans being forgiven as the PEOPLE win WORLD WIDE. Fights between civilians and public appointed officials at OWS protests. Looting around the world.
CYBER wars between nations and each other. That is just the tip of the ice berg. You have pakistan warring again with iran. The iraq war afgan war. North korea threating nuclear war. Pakistan and iran threatening the same. Protests and terrorism arrest at the g8 summit, because we just know they are in there plotting and preparing for MORE WAR, instead of preventing it.

You have government officials in every branch of every country being accused of treason and war crimes yet almost all still walk free. You have the WARS of wall street crimes of wall street. All being forgiven and dismissed by the government. You have the Government bailing themselves out because of mis apporopriation of funds increasing our childrens debt before they are even born. Us americans are getting arrested and put in hospitals at protests prompting swift and immediate action. We have hurt a few of them in the process. And that is happening all over the world.

GLOBAL WAR ON TERROR,

WWIII

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join