It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Jubilee laser beam will set the world alight? what's this all about?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
To those that know, genuine Q. is it true she had a double to stand in for her when she's busy ? I've only just heard this. And although Brits, English & so forth may not know or want to know. Is it true that she is not the rightful holder of the crown. Now don't jump down my throat but I've heard a few times the rightful crown holder actually lives in Australia. For those that care may want to check it out his name Michael Edward Abney-Hastings, 14th Earl of Loudoun (born 22 July 1942. To be honest I don't care one bit though, republican for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
Does anyone remember that old Queen song (a real stupid one) called "Killer Queen" ?

"she's a killer queen
gunpowder gelatine
dynamite with a laser beam.... "

I've got that in my head now and it won't stop- so I thought I'd infect a few others so I don't have to suffer alone .

Thanks. It's in my head now.

Anyways seems odd but true, lots of other sources. Here come all the UFO and strange sounds in the sky reports.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

the queens wealth should be divided and given to the people of england,,,,,, "her reign"
the world doesnt need her...

If you are British, please leave. That is just a moronic statement made for the sake of it - you picking up your benefit this week? Sad, pathetic.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody
I couldn't care less about the queen or the godless nation that is England, or the celebration of that stupid family of inbred leaders.

Well feck off then and write comments about things that you do care about - the thing with ATS is that it does bring about so many inbred, ill educated idiots such as yourself.
edit on 4-6-2012 by something wicked because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by theGreatunhosed
reply to post by Wifibrains

agreed... but it's not just stately homes, it's land (there is a crisis with land ownership in britain reflected in absurd house prices), it's sea beds (north sea oil), and fishing grounds. People always say 'she brings in so much money from tourists' but think how much better things would be if it were our oil and our fish not the crown's. It is also the Crown's government formed by the party or parties with the majority... they must swear allegance to that big mouthed german tart..... not what i'd call a modern democracy.

Well, if you think that and you live in the UK, please leave, I'll gladly help you with the packing. Actually though, your parents will say that at 13 you are a bit too young won't they? Twat.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is a read again thread , very good debating going on .

Anyhow my point is like it or not you have to consider the wider world , england/uk doesn't float in a bubble.

Its been attacked by Romans , French , Spanish , Germans , Danes , more than once . What it has developed then as a country is a system which cant be beaten or abused from the outside > the Crown .

Chairman Mao , Stalin , Hitler , anyone with intent , against us can # off . Or has had to.

Because . The Crown IS the system instituted by God Himself . The King of Kings , Lord of Lord s , Judge of Judges , His Royal Majesty .

Its not so much the wizened old lady who sits there but the throne , the shield and buckler , the Lion and Unicorn (all ref'd Old Testament) the eagles , the sceptre ,the mitre , the bows and arrows the harp and the welsh dragon and many others are all Biblical symbols .

And the meaning of all of them is (amongst other things of course) "We are harder than you . Older , wiser and much harder than you .This is Our Country , and Our World. WE do as WE choose. God and The Queen is behind us . "

It ought to command respect and it does. Just as the song of the 53rd regiment pg 1.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This really makes me laugh, all the americans on this thread moaning and groaning about the Queen.
America is the country that created its own monarchist style elite familys to worship and follow like serfs, built giant idol statues and monuments of and for its former leaders so the serfs could pilgrimage to and worship at.
your country has been set up as a psuedo empire, its all around you, pumped into you, your movie stars,music stars are all portrayed as royalty, your mass population crave a monarch with the whole ball and dice.
Instead they put people up on the pedastles for them to follow.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You forgot to mention The Sex Pistols will be singing "God Save The Queen".Lol

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm just throwing this out there, prelude to the real light show during the 2012 Olympics. Everything is ceremonial and ritualistic, so maybe there is a reason. I'm not to familiar with the Queens Jubilee, so I'm speculating, they could have these beams every year IDK.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Queen fires laser. Laser "misfires", strikes harp complex which activates and sets off defensive "missile shield" in Poland which destroys most of eastern asia...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

And at that point the basket was empty off balls, the rackets were bent to a point of being unusable so the two decided to give up the game and go for a pint. It would have all ended smoothly but after seven pints, one of them started dissing Thatcher

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me if the band rush played the song..."the Trees" at the queens jubilee concert?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Yep.. then it becomes official, The world is to be ruled by one...

You couldn't make this kind of stuff up (IMO)...

That old bag of bones should have kicked off this mortal coil years ago if she was anything remotely human...

So we have a "world wide" lighting in sequences of some nimrodic idiot that thinks they have some higher honor then the rest of humanity, to end in a single green LASER (which would be a gas and or dye laser BTW),pointed at a an optical beam splitting chunk of glass?...

What the hell is wrong with people?...

It's just some old biddies birthday (I think) and even it is something to do with some other nimrodic event, it's "the past"...

From what I understand, this idiot has shipped in thousands of out of work people, to do work for "free"?...

Last I looked thats slavery...

This shindig could have gone to support more worthy causes, and "FAR!!" more worthy people then some nimrod that thinks they are a king or queen in any capacity at all...

I understand the PM's hold all the power, and this person is just nothing more then a letter stamping seal of approval, with no power whatsoever...

It's a disgusting waste from what I can see...

Don't England have better and more pressing matters to deal with?...Like say (oh I don't know) a financial crises?..

I understand my country does...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

the queens wealth should be divided and given to the people of england,,,,,, "her reign"
the world doesnt need her...

That was my first thought too. The world's going to hell in a handbasket and we're celebrating the Queen's role (which was what, exactly?) with a massive lazerbeam show?

Where do they find the money for this sh*t? Tax payers? God damn...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by theGreatunhosed
reply to post by SecretFace

want to point out that the problem is not what the queen herself costs, but that she is the figure head of the crown, who control sea beds and fishing grounds, and the city of london, not to mention huge amounts of land. I feel she herself is bound by some sense of duty and is not necessarily a bad person, but she maintains the status quo and represents the interests of the crown before the people whether she likes it or not.
the city of london is a blessing in disguise, if the riches of this country were state owned and parliament reformed to be more democratically representative, we could put these resources to much better use. then we wouldn't have "families taking 30k benefits a year" (paraphrased). things need to change beyond what's on offer in terms of parliament, i feel very strongly about this.
oh and, i'm not one, but there is nothing wrong with being a communist, we need communists. and students!

not one of those either.....(or a yank);-)

fair enough but would you do with the land? Build several thousand council estates? The problem with Britain is that a growing minority have lost a strong work ethic or any kind of work ethic. The government of the past has engineered that for reasons I can only guess. Now we could seize land from the Royals, build houses and factories on them, do you think this would change anything in this country? This is exactly why I asked what
exactly is the real benefit of living in a republic? You still have a high class elite just without the ceremonial pomp, still have poverty and struggling workers and look how much land many of these republics have.If I truly thought ending or even modernising the Royal family would help working families and working people in this country then I'd be for it, but it will change nothing. As I said I prefer my tax money to go to them than I do to go towards foreign aid, foreign wars and unemployment being lucrative occupation.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

You forget about the Dutch

The Glorious Revolution of 1688 was the last successful invasion of England and ended the conflict by placing Prince William III of Orange on the English throne as co-ruler with his wife Mary. Though this was in fact a military conflict between Great Britain and The Republic, William invading the British Isles with a Dutch fleet and army, in English histories it is never described as such.

And we did win, and put William of Orange on the English throne

The Dutch were the last nation to successfully concur England.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

The Glorious Revolution of 1688 was the last successful invasion of England... Though this was in fact a military conflict between Great Britain and The Republic, William invading the British Isles with a Dutch fleet and army, in English histories it is never described as such.

James II was an open Catholic, and the majority of Britons, then as now, emphatically rejected popery.

William's march on London was greeted with rejoicing. Many of the leading nobles and notables of England went to meet him on his way. Meanwhile, James fled London, throwing the Great Seal of Parliament into the Thames on his way. He was allowed to leave with his tail between his legs and spent the rest of his life in France under the protection of the Catholic King Louis XIV.

With William on the throne, the British established the constitutional monarchy that had existed since the Restoration on a firm popular footing. From that day forth, all British monarchs (William included) were firmly subordinated to Parliament.

And we did win, and put William of Orange on the English throne. The Dutch were the last nation to successfully concur England.

Dutch military power was at its nadir at the time. Louis XIV had recently invaded, destroying your army, and you had to flood your country and destroy your fields in order to thwart him. You're trying to rewrite history here.

'Conquered by the Dutch.' Fiddlesticks!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Exactly! Namibia is a member of the Commonwealth and we appreciate her, respect and admire her!
Not for her jewels or her estates which so many people seem to be up in arms about but for her endurance, her grace, her loyalty!
She's a Grand Old Lady, which is a lot more than can be said about those that are fawned over in America, for example Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian etc, etc, etc! The likes of who have never done a thing in their lives to earn the positions they are in today! Spoilt brats, all of them!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

The fact is: A foreign prince/king with an army went to England and seized the Throne.

Yes, he was welcomed by some.
Some even invited him.
Maybe our army was weakened, but it did the yob.

I know the English won't like it, and they tried to minimalize it in the history books..

In short: Vini Vidi Vici

William's march on London was greeted with rejoicing. Many of the leading nobles and notables of England went to meet him on his way. Meanwhile, James fled London, throwing the Great Seal of Parliament into the Thames on his way. He was allowed to leave with his tail between his legs and spent the rest of his life in France under the protection of the Catholic King Louis XIV.

Sure, if you can't beat them, join them. The establishment was protecting their belongings and didn't know how fast to lick the heels of the new ruler, nothing strange there.
And as far as our weakened army:

The Raid on the Medway, sometimes called the Battle of the Medway, Raid on Chatham or the Battle of Chatham, was a successful Dutch attack on the largest English naval ships, laid up in the dockyards of their main naval base Chatham, that took place in June 1667 during the Second Anglo-Dutch War. The Dutch, under nominal command of Lieutenant-Admiral Michiel de Ruyter, bombarded and then captured the town of Sheerness, sailed up the River Thames to Gravesend, then up the River Medway to Chatham, where they burned three capital ships and ten lesser naval vessels and towed away the HMS Unity and the HMS Royal Charles, pride and normal flagship of the English fleet. The raid led to a quick end to the war and a favourable peace for the Dutch. It was the worst defeat in the Royal Navy's history.

Then we got bored and sailed away, and took the throne a few years later.

Your just lucky we didn't make you speak Dutch!

edit on 5-6-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I wonder if Project Blue Beam is about to kick into full swing??????

Lighting 3800 beacons across the planet appears a little strange, what's next ufo sightings around the olympics.

Michael Edward Abney-Hastings, worth looking into although it wont change anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join