It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Major News : Just released media footage ... There were no planes? Must SEE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/1877/785/New_9_11_Footage:_There_Is_No_Plane_-_Filmed_From_Helicopter.html

Link here from Media Chopper

Must see cannot embed but this proves mainstream media and paid eyewitness accounts were all part
of the big plan ..
edit on 3-6-2012 by robertauthor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You know what i have always found funny, is that you never get to see the footage of the helicopter that is right near and around the towers. they are really close to it at the time?
edit on 3-6-2012 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Be4itsnews is a crap site.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is not breaking news .
The following thread already covers this and has done so for a while .

ATS search is your friend

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-6-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Someone sent me this Facebook so apologies if already covered I thought it was recent

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
you can see the craft at 2:13 coming from the top right, this helicopter just has a view of the back side

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Firstly, there was a previous thread on this that got flamed so badly I felt sorry for the OP.
What was weird is that it was moved to the hoax bin in a few minutes and nobody, despite the numerous requests, could say why it was moved to the hoax bin. Still intrigues me to this day.

Secondly, although I dont believe the official story I must say that I find this hard to believe.

You see, I believe Shanksville and building 7 was the thorn in the official story's side. Planes one and two were right on target. The shanksville plane was suppose to hit building 7 but one of the airforce pilots managed to figure out the real life situation from the false 'excersises'.

Just as Shanksville is the sticking point to their story, so is it to yours. If there wasnt any planes, why was there a need to shoot it down?

Keep it up though, OP, we will work our fingers to the bone to search for the truth.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

I am sure there is already a thread of this story in the HOAX bin.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What is that @2:42 ?

I think its a combination of poor quality and the fact that the Aircraft comes in from over the river "low" behind the building, its pretty obvious when you look at the angle the fireball pops out,

To say the many thousands who see the planes was paid to say so is just desperately clutching at straws IMO, i mean we have thousands of eye witnesses along with thousands of other videos as evidence, yet this one proves them all wrong because its at an angle you can't see the plane coming in, kinda reminds me of the people who seem to think the entire middle eastern revolutions was due to paid shills, it really is getting stupid in conspiracy world these days, people are so desperate to demonise the US

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i was there and personaly seen the second plane hit
it was a plane ive no reason whatsoever to lie
and threads and lies like this make me sick
i dont know what or who caused the planes to hit the towers that day
but the second tower hit was absolutely a plane

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The black dot that appears around 2:15 in the upper right corner of the video is the thing that crashes into the tower. No idea if it disappears because it is a hologram or because it is photoshopped.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

"Breaking Major News : Just released media footage..."

This breaking "Major News" has been out since March. Just one more piece of evidence that confirms the fact that people will believe ANYTHING...

Odd thing about it: people actually giving STARS to the OP...

edit on 3-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My brother watched the first plane hit. I remember him saying to me he thought for a second that the plane was a little a low and jokingly thought himself that it looks like it is going to hit. Then it did. That's when people started to pull over and to get a better look at what was going on.

Whether people want to argue if the plane was a hologram or what have you I wont get into. But there was definitely a "plane" there.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Edited footage. Point of reference/perspective.

I was there. I saw it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Told you so.
You got off lucky though.

As I siad, keep it up.

top topics

join