It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are our Government Officials all Gone stupid or what?????????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

yes it is the general population that votes for these dumbasses but it is our officials who have the last word about who is elected. noone i have ever voted for has made it in. You do know how the current voting system works right?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 33degree

I do, the problem is we support them not by votes but by sitting by why they reap thier rewards. I am from the UK but I am sure leaders around the world are up to the same thing.
edit on 3-6-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

like i siad before they are all evil. in the us we are lied to everyday and can do nothing about it. Its worldwide oppression. the NWO are taking over

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
WOW!!

I don't care what party he's from, he is an IDIOT!!!

Unfortunately, it's the satus quo for DC!!

It doesn't matter what party they're from, every last one of them are crooked, nasty idiots!

The government itself needs a serious overhaul. They keep all us at each other's throats with the partisan politics, as long as we're fighting with each other, they get to just keep doing what they're doing. It really needs to end somewhere.

I'm calling on ALL Democrats, ALL Republicans, ALL Teaparty-ers, ALL Independents to find a way to work together and put an end to all this ridiculous party bickering. We have to stand up and make some changes through mutual respect and cooperation.
The average IQ for ATS members is probably around 110 where the general population is around 100. (Many here are well in the genius range, no doubt about it). The people here are more enlightened and intelligent as a whole. WE are the "top tier" in many aspects. Why can't all the people here work together and restructure from the ground up? I'm not talking a revolution, I'm not talking overthrowing the government, just working together to make the changes that need to be made so our country can be a better place for us, our children and our grandchildren. It really does have to start somewhere, and if it has to start somewhere, I'd rather have it start with an "intelligent group".
I'm serious in this, making a change, working with individuals from every party as American citizens, not as democrats or republicans or independents or anything else, but as PEOPLE.
I've got a thread going with no negativity on it, no fighting or arguing, just looking for some basic answers and figuring out what to do with them. Negativity may blow off steam, but it doesn't solve problems and we need to solve some problems.
If anybody would like to contribute, in a positive way, please join in, you are all very welcome and very wanted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have seen it all.....wow..juss wow!!!

Oh my God!!!! How is this lady in Congress.

edit on 3-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It all comes down to this our officials have forgotten the beliefs and principals this country were founded on. Like the constitution says and i quote " We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. " end quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I realize this is a parody, but definitely summarizes it!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think some people are missing some subtleties here. First of all, there is a gorilla in the room no one will talk about. How did some of these people get elected? It's because their districts were intentionally gerrymandered. Why was this done? To ensure "equal" representation. It reminds me of the senator from Nebraska, Roman Hruska, who defended a rather mediocre nominee to the Supreme Court: G. Harrold Carswell. He said:

Even if he were mediocre, there are a lot of mediocre judges and people and lawyers. They are entitled to a little representation, aren't they, and a little chance? We can't have all Brandeises, Frankfurters and Cardozos.

As for the congressman who questioned Chu, his question was not in the least stupid. Chu's answer may have been, though. The issue was how oil and gas "got so far North" to Alaska and environs. The Congressman was subtly hinting that the Earth was once a lot warmer than it is today, fuel for the 'Climate Change" debate. Chu claimed it was a result of "continental drift," which is an unlikely answer. As a warmist, Chu could not admit that it might have been warmer in the past. He is a physicist who has done work on lasers and has no particular expertise in petroleum geology or continental drift. The question and the answer were both political, but as they ran out of time, the issue was not pursued.
edit on 6/3/2012 by schuyler because: fix quote

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
To let everyone know i didnt start this thread to attack,offend anyone. I did it to prove a point. our "officials" are only worried about themselves. its happening all over the world. we ALL need to stand up and make a change. Oh wait maybe that was a bad word to use "CHANGE" yeha we have been promised that and it has only gotten worse. Well i guess that is change

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

There's a cosmic war going on and like us, they are pawns, just more valuable pieces for now, sort of like knights...........but they, like us are expendable.

A book I just got done reading and found interesting was Politics, Prophecy and the Supernatural by Marzulli.

Explained a lot to me about what is going on currently and to come.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Folks like Hillary and company believe that they will be protected, their lives lengthened etc. and that they'll have endless serfs to serve as their sex slaves.

They don't realize that the top bosses have always tended to exterminate their closer agents and crew among the first to die after the revolution.

Marzulli is a top flight researcher. I think his info and writing are also among the best on all his chosen topics.

On this one, I think he really does a great job.

As does Jim Marrs.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Maybe this is the clone as it ends a life cycle.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What went through my head during the first video is this:
Bilderberg has issued an order that Congress people must push the overpopulation aspect in whatever way they can. The tipping over of the island was this hapless gentleman's way of showing how much he was aware of overpopulation. His interpretation of its effect was just free bonus material for SNL.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

please lets not get started on bilderberg. Thats for another thread. All government is corrupt and thats all there is to it

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Politicians do not hold to a code of ethics. It is obvious the only morality the politicians use are those that serve their interests the best. If their code of beliefs say selling out for money, PAC-backing, good old boys club then what you get is what you currently are seeing.

There are few politicians who stand up to an ethical code as positive examples of what a politician should be.

The problem started at the top and trickled down when presidents became embroiled in illegal shenanigans that should have put them in prison but did not due to amnesty afforded them by the next president. These examples have shown this generation of politicians that anything goes even when you get caught you probably won't have to pay the piper for it. A slap on the wrist while a pat on the back at the same time!

I am mortified when I think of the lack of ethical standards in not only politicians but also PAC's and large corporations whose only interests lie in money and power and the gaining of more of it for their special interests.

Monsanto is a monopoly, so is the FED, as well as NDAA. All three are US government approved/condoned entities that do not have the interests of the American people at heart except for in a negative way.

Our Federal Justice system is compromised by big business interests, religious specialty groups and Judges who are apparently unwilling to fight the status quo of law that is usurping the political powers of American citizens, to fight for true equality before the law, and in looking the other way drawing law back into a barbaric state when anarchy ruled with those like Hitler or Genghis Khan or the Butcher of Baghdad!

Oh yes, there are lots of examples to find who are currently alive who currently do not observe that humans have civil rights. It might possibly be because humans are little more than intelligent ANIMALS where ethics do not apply.

A hungry lion will eat a gazelle just like a power hungry potus will eat citizens to maintain power!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thank yo i could not have made my point any clearer than that. And its not just this country its all over the world. Could there really be something in this NWO theory? Dont know but i do know we as a poeple need to figure a way out of this mess before we destroy ourselves

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Seriously you think it would be in the interest of tptb to hire people that can read and comprehend the laws they pass. The only ones with brain power are the ones there with insidious intentions towards our country.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 33degree
... Seems all our officials are loosing it ...

And in the same vein, did the sun rise in the east this morning?

Yeah, they're all idiots. But what does that say about the people who voted them into office. In many instances, more than once.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

as i stated earlier it was the people that voted them in but in the end Its not up to the public to decide who actually get in. you can win the popular vote but still lose the office. the choice is ultimatly up to the electorial college

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Are our Government Officials all Gone stupid or what?????????,

When were they ever smart????

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
These guys talk so stupid because they spend all their time dealing with getting re elected by people of the same caliber..........cruel reality strikes......YOU are a minority simply being here........
If you were mainstream we probably would have to up the happy doses in the water supply...........
Try to talk to people you meet......
they dont know a bilderberger from a big mac......or even want to know the truth about fukishima, even if its very bad! specially if its very bad!!
Anyhooo ya gets what ya pays for says Popeye.........

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join