It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge for ATS. Its Simple. Lets find Madeleine McCann.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
How readily would information be made accessible to those seeking to find her? Surely they would be happy to allow us to have access.

Imagine,........ATS members successfully find lost child in a combined effort and return her to her family. How would that make them feel and YOU?

Imagine she was your child.

More to the point how about a forum dedicated to lost persons? Just an idea. Rather than all the doom and gloom lets set the standard, a beacon of light and hope.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniris
I'll volunteer to speak Portuguese and eventually call Portugal if someone's got a good idea

I'm betting the girl woke up and went out to look for her parents. She got lost and a family close by took her in until her parents try to find her. Why does this family not call the police? I have no idea what goes on in the minds of people in other countries.

Well, it's a nice dream, but I know it's a big stretch.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The OP's heart is in the right place, but there are already quite a number of threads on the whole Madeleine McCann story discussing a range of theories. After reading through many of the threads on this issue, I now am of the opinion that Madeleine is dead, her parents having accidentally overdosed her on sedatives a few nights before her "disappearance" was announced. The father apparently had connections with some powerful people who helped cover up what really happened. This whole "find Maddie" campaign is a farce designed to misdirect attention away from the parents.

ETA: This is an extract from an interview with the parents: Gerry McCann denies using sedatives. His body language is consistent with somebody that is lying. The following is a web page that summarises the key points of a book released by Gonçalo Amaral called "The Truth Of The Lie", which asserts that Maddie probably died in the apartment: McCann Files.

edit on 4/6/2012 by Dark Ghost because: eta

new topics

<< 1   >>

join