It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bohemian Grove - 14th July, Monte Rio, CA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
What is the point of doing this exactly?

I think it's to get attention and look like they're really "doing" something. It's not like it hasn't been done before. Alex Jones loves to brag about how he "infiltrated" Bohemian Grove....blah, blah, blah....

If "occupying" Bohemian Grove was a concern of those attending, they would change the venue or something. When are people gonna understand that these elites, politicians, and their perverted cronies don't give a rat's ass about the average Joe and his crowd "occupying anything" and shouting through their bullhorns. They do as they damn well please and they aren't intimidated by anyone because they own the friggin' world.

Frankly, I don't give a crap what these freaks do behind the gates of Bohemian Grove. I DO give a crap about what they are doing to our country, however.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Crow's Nest Camp

Getting close to the 14th...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
For those interested...

Bohemian Club special this Friday on KPFA Project Censored Morning Mix Show 8-9 AM

Live coverage of Occupy Bohemian Grove this Saturday July 14 will be on:

Live Video: 12-4 PM PST noliesradio.org...
Live Radio coverage: 2-4 PM PST www.kpfa.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well at least we know Mark Dice made it!

I thought like Bilderberg this would've been busy on the first day too, but later on today should be good.
edit on 14-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
I thought like Bilderberg this would've been busy on the first day too, but later on today should be good.

Most everything is planned for tomorrow...I'll be there at 930-10am.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by robhines

Most everything is planned for tomorrow...I'll be there at 930-10am.

Awesome, looking forward to it.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Someone find us all a sugar daddy or sugar momma to provide a few thousand bus vouchers to get those there who need help but are well intended!!

While we are at it lets disrupt the opening ceremonys at the olympics,it is another ritual in disguise,they are "hitchhikeing"on the entire worlds mental and emotional fixation in those moments and are presenting symbology which when combined with natural science creates a real defineable effect which they "harness"without us even knowing what is happening.Lets hunt down every single piece of symbolism or shape or design that can be identified as haveing a connection to natural science,and lets disrupt them,lets change the shapes and designs and sabatoge their ritualistic theft of our emotional intent,lets kick over the antenna so to speak,Occupy the Olympic opening ceremony as well.Lets kick em in the nuts.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
reply to post by robhines

Someone find us all a sugar daddy or sugar momma to provide a few thousand bus vouchers to get those there who need help but are well intended!!

While we are at it lets disrupt the opening ceremonys at the olympics,it is another ritual in disguise,they are "hitchhikeing"on the entire worlds mental and emotional fixation in those moments and are presenting symbology which when combined with natural science creates a real defineable effect which they "harness"without us even knowing what is happening.Lets hunt down every single piece of symbolism or shape or design that can be identified as haveing a connection to natural science,and lets disrupt them,lets change the shapes and designs and sabatoge their ritualistic theft of our emotional intent,lets kick over the antenna so to speak,Occupy the Olympic opening ceremony as well.Lets kick em in the nuts.

Well said. Also though I think it's important to step away from the spectacle as much as possible and focus on our own lives. They have enough people fixated on their BS, so if we can start joining the ranks of people who aren't and also spend time focusing on and bettering/healing ourselves, we can be better equipped to deal with whatever happens in the future, and also be better able to help those around us in whatever way we can.

Because the more we see how much of a joke this has become, the more it really does seem like unplugging from a machine. And if we can see it well enough from the outside, we can be more able to explain to others just how much of a joke it really is.

But great post. What you said in parts there reminds me of culture jamming a lot, and I think if done well it can be very powerful and effective. Kind of like a well written note made on the machine from those on the other side of the whole mess, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think they would have been a lot more successful if they could have invited a band to two to play a few songs. Perhaps Megadeth?

That would have gotten their attention for sure!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join