It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bohemian Grove - 14th July, Monte Rio, CA

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Having a job is slavery.

Occupy life. # work.

So, what do you eat?Where do you live?Basically,how do you survive if you refuse to work.Sounds like plain old laziness to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

You got this covered it seems

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
You got this covered it seems

Lol...sometimes I wonder what would happen if I were truly motivated...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxclaro

Originally posted by 8fl0z
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Having a job is slavery.

Occupy life. # work.

So, what do you eat?Where do you live?Basically,how do you survive if you refuse to work.Sounds like plain old laziness to me.

Where people lived before civilization, the wild. Mankind can live just find in a self sustaining environment. Dont kid yourself, civilization is nice, not neccessary. In fact if you choose to live without civlization, you are less lazy, because you must use more effort to survive.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
occupybohemiangrove.com

Just posting the website for the Occupy Bohemian Grove protest lead up. I have mentioned that I am on the committee and have finally started using the list to start putting corporations/professional affiliations along with the names on the attendee list. This will be a long process but I vm kind of averaging a page a day.

The new one - Better 'Ole Camp

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started a thread to help along discussion of the identities of the members of the Bohemian Grove members which I will add to every time I add a page to the www.occupybohemiangrove.com... website...linking here for those who may be interested and to give this thread a bump...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Not too long now.

To be honest I'm not thinking about it that much now, it'll probably help raise some awareness, maybe it'll work out really well, but I don't have the high hopes I originally did for it. It's fun to think some could actually crash the place from a few directions, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Here's hoping things go well for anyone that turns up anyway. If I was in the same country would've really made an effort to get there.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

You might be surprised at the turnout. Russia TV is reportedly sending some people out there and then there is the Alex Jones group/entourage who are scheduled for the 13th, 14th and 15th...I'll definitely get video/pics and hopefully talk to lots of folk...

edit on Tue, 26 Jun 2012 01:34:07 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Spelling.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

You might be surprised at the turnout. Russia TV is reportedly sending some people out there and then there is the Alex Jones group/entourage who are scheduled for the 13th, 14th and 15th...I'll definitely get video/pics and hopefully talk to lots of folk...

edit on Tue, 26 Jun 2012 01:34:07 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Spelling.

Awesome, hopefully Luke Rudkowski will be down there with Mark Dice so there'll be some decent streaming of what's happening too, will make sure to follow his stream if he's either decided to go down there already, or if Mark persuades him to go. But yeah, seems like there'll be a decent amount of people turn up, maybe I'm being a little down on it and it'll end up being a lot better than I thought.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Just received a pres release scheduled for tonight. The source is Peter Phillips from Project Censored in my email so no real linkage can happen right now. This confirms a live stream from No-Lies Radio and RT will be there for news coverage. Looks exciting!!

Occupy groups from Santa Rosa, San Francisco, Portland, Sebastapol, and Petaluma, are joining some twenty other social justice activist organizations to protest the powerful one-percent elites partying at the Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, California July 14-29.

2,000-3,000 rich and wealthy men have gathered every summer for 133 years in a private 2,800 acre ancient redwood retreat to celebrate themselves with parties, entertainment, and speakers. The men, Bohemian Club members and their guests, will hold a cremation of care ceremony July 14, where they symbolically burn the cares of the world before a giant owl in a bizarre annual ritual.

This year’s protest against the gathering of the world’s political and economic elite is called “Occupy Bohemian Grove, Expose the 1%. Occupy groups across America, and increasingly the world, are working to expose the one percent in control of global resources who are bringing human rights repression, environmental destruction, and war to humankind.

The Fukushima Mothers and Cindy Sheehan are joining the twenty-four co-sponsors for a Creation of Care ceremony, speakers, and music, Saturday, July 14, at the Monte Rio Amphitheater, just outside the gates of the Bohemian Grove. Kris Welsh will MC the day, and Dennis Bernstein from KPFA radio will broadcast live from the event. Russia Today-TV will film and No-Lies Radio will video-cast the day on the internet.

The protest will feature Occupy groups as well as other organizations including Code Pink, Peace and Justice Center, ANSWER Coalition, Project Censored, Bohemian Grove Action Network, Veterans for Peace, National Lawyers Guild, Round Valley Indians for Justice, and various others groups focused on key issues, such as climate change, human rights, Palestine, Cuban Five, and a living wage. Representatives from these organizations and more will speak joining in coalition to create a vast cornucopia of care as a counter to the one-percent elites less than a mile away. In addition to the speakers, the program at the amphitheater will include musical performances by Dave Lippman, Teresa Tudury, Jim Ocean, Scott Gerber, Attila Nagy, Keith Blackstone and the Hubbub Club.

Admission to the Creation of Care is free. It will run from noon to 4 p.m. at the Monte Rio amphitheater, which is located at 9925 Main Street in downtown Monte Rio.
Please see the complete list of endorsements and speakers on our flyer.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The President of Project Censored has sent a letter of 'recommendations' to the President of the Bohemian Club. 10 days away from the 14th...

www.projectcensored.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well it's only a week away now, great stuff. Thanks for that link too Memory! Will start checking twitter hashtags more to see how things are picking up on there too.

Wonder if the Bohemian guys have thought about cashing in on this yet either? I'm sure if they set up a stall outside selling little Moloch statues they could make a bit of cash.

What? I'd buy one, Owls are cool.

edit : and t-shirts too! Maybe even badges, posters and keyrings. They're passing up on some dollars here. Don't they have a marketing section?
edit on 6-7-2012 by robhines because: added/typos

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

The Fukushima Mothers and Cindy Sheehan are joining the twenty-four co-sponsors for a Creation of Care ceremony, speakers, and music, Saturday, July 14, at the Monte Rio Amphitheater, just outside the gates of the Bohemian Grove. Kris Welsh will MC the day, and Dennis Bernstein from KPFA radio will broadcast live from the event. Russia Today-TV will film and No-Lies Radio will video-cast the day on the internet.

That kills it right there for me. Outside Alex Jones claims the creation of care ceremony has been confirmed to be what exactly?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Maybe they should try to Occupy a Real Job.

Just sayin'
I would say stoppin tyranny and disrupting a ritual of grab ass as a real job. And besides.. What are we humans really accomplishing with these "real jobs" you mention? Nothing. We are still poor. We are still starving. We are still dying. Good for those who stand up to atrocities.

Unless your definition of stopping tyranny is keeping people from being able to peacefully walk their dog through their city parks, Occupy has not changed anything.

If a bunch of rich republicans and non-conservative types want to run around a giant wooden owl buck naked and swill beer for a weekend on private property what business does occupy have in trying to disrupt and harass them?
edit on 3-6-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)
Do you think that this is appropriate behaviour by the so called "political power brokers" of the world? It is not as innocent as that. If you believe so, you are deluded.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Sorry, missed this when you posted it, thanks again.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Just a meme I thought up and decided to make/share...
edit on Sat, 07 Jul 2012 12:49:46 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Uh huh, yeppers. back in the day when life expectancy was about 45 years. There is survival and there is living and I dont think they are the same thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If Occupy wanted to impress me, they'd "Occupy" DC.

This smells of fail.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Appropriate to what ? They are not conducting a business meeting. They are not requesting an audience with the Pope. In Wicca we have a saying. " And it harm none do what you will " Who is harmed by guys dancing naked in the moonlight ? Who are we to judge them for it ?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Maybe they should try to Occupy a Real Job.

Just sayin'
I would say stoppin tyranny and disrupting a ritual of grab ass as a real job. And besides.. What are we humans really accomplishing with these "real jobs" you mention? Nothing. We are still poor. We are still starving. We are still dying. Good for those who stand up to atrocities.

Unless your definition of stopping tyranny is keeping people from being able to peacefully walk their dog through their city parks, Occupy has not changed anything.

If a bunch of rich republicans and non-conservative types want to run around a giant wooden owl buck naked and swill beer for a weekend on private property what business does occupy have in trying to disrupt and harass them?
edit on 3-6-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)
Do you think that this is appropriate behaviour by the so called "political power brokers" of the world? It is not as innocent as that. If you believe so, you are deluded.

It is not my place to say what another person can or cannot do with their own time regardless of whether they are a "political power broker" or a bum on a street corner.

In my experience it is generally those who pass judgement on what is or is not appropriate behaviour on the part of others who tend to be the delusional members of society.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join