It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bohemian Grove - 14th July, Monte Rio, CA

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I feel pretty daft having gone on about the occult so much in earlier pages now, because I'm starting to doubt that most of these guys know that much about it at all really.

So we have the ritual where they burn an effigy to release their "wordly cares" for the time that they're there, possibly some weird homosexual acts and maybe another few wierd rituals. I thought the people in attendance were the high ups in some of the secret societies (OTO, Thelemites, Satanists, etc.) that actually knew a lot about the occult and got into some pretty heavy stuff, but it doesn't seem like it that much now. I'd guess the people who created the rituals knew a decent bit, but not so much most people taking part.

But yeah, like with Bilderberg, there's at least a chance here for people to raise the awareness of a lot of others, people who know nothing about this, or who didn't before. And the raised awareness leads them to question just wtf is actually going on a lot more. That decisions and plans that have far reaching consequences are probably made here each year and that people have a right to ask questions about it and look for answers regarding just what these people are actually doing.

So no matter how many times the naysayers repeatedly say it is, it's not actually a waste of time at all. It's shedding light on the activities of these people and allowing a lot more of the population to start getting a better idea of just how much of a sham the accepted idea of how things are run really is.

You get the same with the Occupy movement in general, Anonymous, and many other groups. People rip into them and say "well they aren't actually helping anything here" and so on, but they are if awareness is being raised of so many issues. Anything that shows us how these people operate, or at least in these cases where they operate, and who many of the people are that show up, leads us closer to getting a better idea of what might actually be going on.
edit on 6-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

You understand that just because you say all these people meet at this place does not mean I will believe you, right?
There is a huge lack of proof of anything in this thread.

So you deny these people even meet every year at the Grove?

I guess it's your right to believe what you want.

I thought the Grove meetings were well known, just what they did there was in question? To deny they even meet is a little much mate. Why would you even doubt it when the guest lists and photos are available?

(I notice you are a new member, you're not associated with the Bohemian club are you?)

edit on 6/6/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

So you deny these people even meet every year at the Grove?

You are kinda gonna have to show me where I denied anything.

What I did not do was see some presidents at a picnic and make the leap that they dance around an owl naked burning people in sacrifice to the owl god named after a bull god. That is all. Seem unfair?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by habitforming

www.sonomacountyfreepress.com...
www.sonic.net...

The locals in Sonoma County have been up to this for a very long time...

That is a lot of stuff for sure. What I am still not seeing is any proof that anything Alex Jones says goes on there is what Nixon and Reagan were up to.

I am still not exactly sure what those links all prove. There is a piece of land that the rich and powerful have access to. OK, that is odd and all but everything that comes after is the stuff I want to see proven. As far as I can tell, a bunch of people getting together like that is just not that far fetched. It was not really habit for royalty to have their parties in the middle of the serfiest serfdom there is.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Some have actual citation, a lot do not. I didnt claim it was 100% legitimate. You asked a question and I answered you as best as I possibly could. I was only trying to help

The question that I have asked twice was "DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PROOF OF...."
I am not sure how you are helping by jumping in to go "Look at my link, there is no proof there but I have a link to some stuff."

I asked for proof because I wanted proof. I already had conjecture and fantasy, thanks.

No need to be straight up rude.

This is from that link I posted, didnt know you couldnt scroll down. Like I said, SOME have citation

^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am Peter Martin Phillips, A Relative Advantage: Sociology of the San Francisco Bohemian Club, 1994. ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq ar as at au av aw ax ay az ba bb bc bd be bf bg bh bi bj bk bl bm bn bo bp bq br bs bt bu bv bw bx by bz ca cb cc cd ce cf cg ch ci cj ck cl cm cn co cp cq cr cs ct cu cv cw cx cy cz da db dc dd de df dg dh di dj dk dl dm dn do dp dq dr ds dt du dv dw dx dy dz ea eb ec ed ee ef eg eh Bohemian Club Constitution, 1904 ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v Bohemian Club, 1960 ^ a b San Francisco Social Register, 1927. ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x Domhoff, G. William. Social Cohesion & the Bohemian Grove: The Power Elite at Summer Camp, April 2005. Retrieved on July 20, 2009. ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq ar as at au av aw ax ay az ba bb bc Social register: San Francisco, including Oakland, 1918. ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n Bohemian Club, 1922 ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t St. Mary's College of California. Hearst Art Gallery. Early Artists of the Bohemian Club. Retrieved on July 21, 2009. ^ a b c Sancton, Julian (April 1, 2009). "A Guide to the Bohemian Grove". Vanity Fair (vanityfair.com). Retrieved December 21, 2010. ^ a b c Music Library Association, Northern California Chapter. Newsletter, Fall 2003. Michelle Squyer, Beyond Measure: L.S. Sherman and Sherman, Clay & Company, A San Francisco House of Music, 1870-1926. Retrieved on July 23, 2009. ^ a b c Coutts caricature of Herman George Scheffauer, photograph by Gabriel Moulin, Bohemian Grove 1908. Online Archive of California. ^ San Francisco Genealogy. Obits. "Da - Dg". Retrieved on July 21, 2009. ^ Syukhtun Editions. Theo Radic, Manuel Y. Ferrer. Retrieved on July 21, 2009. ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o San Francisco Genealogy. Bohemian Club Officers and Members, 1905. Retrieved on July 23, 2009. ^ a b c d e f g Garnett, 1908. ^ "In Memoriam: Charles D. Hollister". Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. August 25, 1999. Retrieved April 13, 2010. ^ San Francisco Genealogy. Obits. "Hs - Hz". Retrieved on July 21, 2009. ^ Thorpe, James Ernest. Henry Edwards Huntington: a biography, University of California Press, 1994, p. 127. ISBN 0-520-08254-0 ^ "2006 Schedule of Lakeside Talks at Bohemian Grove". Sonoma Free Press. Retrieved February 24, 2011. ^ "Who's Who at Bohemian Grove's Camps - up to 2008". Sonoma Free Press. 2008. Retrieved February 24, 2011. ^ Pinchard, 1922, pp. 222–233 ^ An Elite Alliance ^ Starr, Kevin. Material Dreams: Southern California through the 1920s, Oxford University Press US, 1990, p. 276. ISBN 0-19-504487-8 ^ Social register: San Francisco, 1920. ^ Rhodes, William Henry; edited by Daniel O'Connell. Caxton's Book: A Collection of Essays, Poems, Tales and Sketches, A. L. Bancroft, 1876 ^ San Francisco Genealogy. Obits. "Tg - Tl". Retrieved on July 21, 2009. ^ a b Maher, Michael J. John Charles Thomas: beloved baritone of American opera and popular music, McFarland, 2006, pp. 17, 120–125, 136, 160. ISBN 0-7864-2668-3 ^ California School for the Deaf. History: Douglas Tilden. Retrieved on July 21, 2009. ^ SF Weekly, July 29, 1998. Silke Tudor, "Night Crawler". Retrieved on July 22, 2009.

Ya, a little sloppy looking, but I am sure you can handle it

edit on 7-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
No need to be straight up rude.

I was real polite the first two times I asked. I am not sure why I need to kiss ass just to get a question answered.

This is from that link I posted, didnt know you couldnt scroll down. Like I said, SOME have citation

I know, I went through every single one.

Ya, a little sloppy looking, but I am sure you can handle it

edit on 7-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

That was a few days ago.
Ask me why I am less and less polite with this Alex Jones fantasy crap after asking and asking and asking and asking and repeating myself.
Hey, did you go through any of those citations?
Find me one that proves any thing more than rich people have a place in the woods to picnic. That is all I see.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I sure hope that if ANY of you choose to do this you will respect our Town and the people that actualy live there Not trash it, Disrupt our day to day lives.
Please keep in mind that to get to the entrance of the Grove, you will be in a Residential area... Yes, Small town, but it is home.
Oh as well, If you truely feel the need to invade Monte Rio, you will at the very least Support the local towns business's.. My Aunt makes a mean sandwitch at the Deli in Bartlettes, great little grocery store, Ferns on the other side of the River as well. Good Dining at Northwoods Lodge, (keep an eye out for my Uncle!)

Thank You!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
As if any of the 'elite' will be there, that specific date. My gosh. It doesn't get any DUMBER than that. Y'all want to "occupy" something? Occupy the unemployment line, and refuse to work. It's YOUR TAX PAYING DOLLARS...and unnecessary spending that keeps the rich, rich. I'm not sure what else to tell you. How can you fight a system......you're supporting? You're not supporting it, eh? Well.........do you pay income taxes??? Taxes at the pump? Do you still pay late-fees, over-draft charges? Cell phone, cable bills? So then? Don't complain!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robbi
I sure hope that if ANY of you choose to do this you will respect our Town and the people that actualy live there Not trash it, Disrupt our day to day lives.
Please keep in mind that to get to the entrance of the Grove, you will be in a Residential area... Yes, Small town, but it is home.
Oh as well, If you truely feel the need to invade Monte Rio, you will at the very least Support the local towns business's.. My Aunt makes a mean sandwitch at the Deli in Bartlettes, great little grocery store, Ferns on the other side of the River as well. Good Dining at Northwoods Lodge, (keep an eye out for my Uncle!)

Thank You!

Noted...most of the committee seems to want to keep the protest at the amphitheater but there will be lots of people coming in from all over (Occupy Oakland/Portland) so there will be a march to the gate. I don't think the committee (of which I am a part) understands this to well. There will also be press so I expect that people will be a bit over enthusiastic but for the most part we should maintain a clean and lively environment.

Will we see you there? I'm taking pictures and all that good stuff...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
www.scribd.com...

What activities take place at the grove?
The grove is the site of a two week retreatevery July (as well as other smaller get-togethers throughout the year). At theseretreats, the members commune with nature in a truly original way. They drink heavilyfrom morning through the night, bask in their freedom to urinate on the redwoods, andperform pagan rituals (including the "Cremation of Care",

Aannnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd the sources they are using are????????
You know anyone can write or say anything, don't you?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I know. I posted it anyways more for the idea that there is a lot of typing on what some are surmising is just a whole bunch of rich folk being hedonistic for two weeks.

What can be said is that these people are the heads of their industries (little known fact, the Founder of Sees Candy is a member. Nothing earth shattering there but then again who would have thunk?) and together have the money to make and break anything from a person's career to international policy. The Lakeside Talks are talks given to help sway the opinion and financial inclinations of these people. In fact, in a very short look at the attendee list, several people could only be found by me through internet searches because of political donations disclosures (Republican; big surprise)...

Be skeptical all you want...but in a world where remote neural monitoring conspiracies are laughed at by conspiracy theorists, IBM announces that mind reading software will be consumer ready in five years, their CEO attends the Bohemian Grove meetings and I contend with enough sanity I can muster that I am one of these mythical 'targeted individuals', then I am going to take coincidences and interesting power play campouts as something that may provide a bit more information on our reality.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm glad the Occupiers finally decided to occupy something worth occupying.
Plus they finally get a chance to crap in the woods like normal people.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

I use a bathroom and I thought that was what normal people did.
You use the woods as your personal bathroom and that is normal for you?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I use a bathroom and I thought that was what normal people did.
You use the woods as your personal bathroom and that is normal for you?

Compared to taking a dump in public parks or on police cars, yes, crapping in the woods is indeed normal.
Think of it as a camping trip.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Compared to taking a dump in public parks or on police cars, yes, crapping in the woods is indeed normal.
Think of it as a camping trip.

No, not even "compared to" those things.
Are you seriously so hung up on one homeless man crapping on a cop car that you think lots of people do that and so much so that your crapping in the woods becomes normal in comparison?

Yeah, I use a bathroom like NORMAL PEOPLE do. Compared to anything, it is normal to use a bathroom not the woods.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
umm... bohemian grove is private property. Aren't you conspiring to commit an organized crime?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

No one ever said there was going to be trespassing going on...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
umm... bohemian grove is private property. Aren't you conspiring to commit an organized crime?

The way the governments are getting increasingly over the top, I'd not be surprised if they think we're all conspiring to commit organized crime just by having accounts on this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join