It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Occupy Bohemian Grove - 14th July, Monte Rio, CA

page: 6
27
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
One would think that we would try to find out what rituals they are doing and do them ourselves. If the elite are so powerful and their rituals are so powerful I want to know the rituals too. I want to do them so that I can get this same power for myself. Instead of finding fault in what they do, (why??) just learn the rituals and do the same thing. If it works for them it will work for whomever does them.




posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines
 


In Brad Meltzers history channel show Decoded, they visited the grove, or tried to. They got a boat and tried to gain entry on the river. They were stopped at every turn and guards turned them away from the main road into the complex.



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by robhines
 


You dont know what they are accomplishing with their rituals. You dont know what they are intending. It could be world peace for all you know.


That wouldn't make sense, not when they could just make it public via a front (if they wanted to keep their identities secret.) and have tens of thousands of occultists from around the world joining in to help.


Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by robhines
 


In Brad Meltzers history channel show Decoded, they visited the grove, or tried to. They got a boat and tried to gain entry on the river. They were stopped at every turn and guards turned them away from the main road into the complex.


Thanks, will hopefully check that out shortly.

edit on 5-6-2012 by robhines because: added



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You know what would be the most amazing thing to ever do? Crash the Cremation of Care Ceremony. Occupy it. Don't let them do their creepy ceremony and then look at some Elite Rich Banker and be like "I don't think so Dirt Bag" and then Pistol Whip him.


Damn we need some real people to step it up and be badasses.



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
I love this PICTURE from 1967, that shows future presidents Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan together at the Bohemian Grove:

upload.wikimedia.org...

A picture is worth a thousand words....


edit on 5-6-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)


I see people at a picnic.
Can you point out the naked man and mock human sacrifice in that picture or is it just a picture of a picnic?



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Anyone who tries to deny the reality of the Bilderberg Group and the reality of the Bohemian Club / Bohemian Grove, and tries to deny the fact that the most powerful people in the world use to gather behind closed doors both at Bilderberg meetings and at the Bohemian Grove, can only seriously think that everyone is STUPID and can be easily fooled.


Why?
Don't you guys kind of have to prove any of this is true?



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
occupybohemiangrove.org...

I co-wrote the words on the home page and will be there on the 14th...I've been meaning to get on the project of updating the names of past attendees with their corporate correlations but politics within the group and personal issues have prevented such; I have a copy of the 2010 attendee list which was given to me at the first Occupy Bohemian Grove planning meeting a few months ago...

I'm glad to see this thread...I was going to make one closer to the date...



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

I see people at a picnic.
Can you point out the naked man and mock human sacrifice in that picture or is it just a picture of a picnic?


Even if it's just a picnic, those that attend are far from just people.

Ceremony, or not, world leaders of industry, government, and entertainment all meeting once a year in the forest should make you wonder what the deal really is.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Ceremony, or not, world leaders of industry, government, and entertainment all meeting once a year in the forest should make you wonder what the deal really is.


Forests are nice places to be among equals. Why would a forest make you wonder "what the deal really is"?



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
occupybohemiangrove.org...

I co-wrote the words on the home page and will be there on the 14th...I've been meaning to get on the project of updating the names of past attendees with their corporate correlations but politics within the group and personal issues have prevented such; I have a copy of the 2010 attendee list which was given to me at the first Occupy Bohemian Grove planning meeting a few months ago...

I'm glad to see this thread...I was going to make one closer to the date...


So you are going to go out into the woods near a private gathering of like minded rich folks who go there for vacation and read out attendee lists and holding pickets?

Some people dont know what to do with their time.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
They can protest all they want. That's their right. But this makes them look like huge a-holes to me.

And believing in the occult? Come on...like they're doing some crazy black magic ritual to keep us poor schlubs down. Right? Ridiculous notion.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnduranceArtist
Forests are nice places to be among equals. Why would a forest make you wonder "what the deal really is"?


The forest is not the problem, it's the mix of people. I don't trust capitalists, I especially don't trust politicians.

You're trying to tell me it doesn't make you wonder what they talk about, what they really get together to discus?

It's all perfectly normal, and nothing to see here move along folks?



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Come on people, enough of these shenanigans. Let's get past all this "is the occult even real?" stuff, practise our meditation and summoning skills, and get this summoned to fly over the grove as they're doing the main rituals :



I'm sure they'll love it.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Originally posted by GLontra
I love this PICTURE from 1967, that shows future presidents Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan together at the Bohemian Grove:

upload.wikimedia.org...

A picture is worth a thousand words....


edit on 5-6-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)


I see people at a picnic.
Can you point out the naked man and mock human sacrifice in that picture or is it just a picture of a picnic?



I see the most powerful men in America, from politicians to corporate leaders, in a hidden picnic, away from the eyes of the public and the press.

When you know that ALL the Republican presidents of the USA since 1923, plus some of the Democrats, visited the Bohemian Grove to "hang out" with powerful corporate leaders, bankers, and other billionaires, with little to no coverage from the press, you can only call it a CONSPIRACY.

They decide the future of the USA, and of the world, THERE, with ZERO accountability, away from the eyes of the public and the press.

This is a CONSPIRACY in its best definition.

edit on 6-6-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
I see the most powerful men in America, from politicians to corporate leaders, in a hidden picnic, away from the eyes of the public and the press.


You are imagining things. I can see them, so obviously they are not hidden away from either the public or the press. We are both looking at that picture. How do you know where it was taken?


When you know that ALL the Republican presidents of the USA since 1923, plus some of the Democrats, visited the Bohemian Grove to "hang out" with powerful corporate leaders, bankers, and other billionaires, with little to no coverage from the press, you can only call it a CONSPIRACY.

They decide the future of the USA, and of the world, THERE, with ZERO accountability, away from the eyes of the public and the press.

This is a CONSPIRACY in its best definition.

edit on 6-6-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)


You do not KNOW anything.
You are just saying things.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by habitforming

I see people at a picnic.
Can you point out the naked man and mock human sacrifice in that picture or is it just a picture of a picnic?


Even if it's just a picnic, those that attend are far from just people.

Ceremony, or not, world leaders of industry, government, and entertainment all meeting once a year in the forest should make you wonder what the deal really is.


You understand that just because you say all these people meet at this place does not mean I will believe you, right?
There is a huge lack of proof of anything in this thread.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnduranceArtist
So you are going to go out into the woods near a private gathering of like minded rich folks who go there for vacation and read out attendee lists and holding pickets?


Yep...but I'm not reading out the attendee list for them...that is something that will go up on the occupy BH website. There are going to be plenty of people there...Several Occupies have jumped on board including Occupy Portland, who will be there on the 22nd.

The point of this is for awareness - we'll have live stream and the like meaning that for several days, Bohemian Grove is in the spotlightish like it has never been.

What's interesting is that I went to check the place out to kind of get an idea of what it was like on May 30th, the following is all I said about the experience on the Occupy Bohemian Grove fb page...



Just got back from the Grove...meant to be a low key visit to see the area. Lots of cars and security with what sounded like a German accent.

I left..

To wit - Just the security officer at the gate had an accent. We pretended that we mixed up Bohemian Hwy with Bohemian ave when we decided to get a cover story for why we were there (cars were behind us so people were still arriving). I don't think he saw the anon masks in the back seat as they were covered. I intended to take pictures of the gate with a lone mask for promotion but those plans immediately became obsolete...


So the place seems to be open more then just for the two weeks in July...



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by habitforming
 

www.sonomacountyfreepress.com...
www.sonic.net...

The locals in Sonoma County have been up to this for a very long time...



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes, occupy the grove! Walk right onto that property.

Then instantly end up in jail...well thought out.

Sounds like a great plan.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1
 


Having a job is slavery.

Occupy life. # work.



new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join