It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bohemian Grove - 14th July, Monte Rio, CA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am really interested in this Bohemian Grove but it really seems more mystical than real.
Is there any actual solid proof of who goes their currently, like in the last decade or less and what they actually do there?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

a. Catholics have idols all around in their churches. They pray to saints and Mary = idols. Everyone knows that politicians lie, as do all humans.

b. They can do this at their house, how would you stop them?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Then tell me what standing outside the bohemian grove with a sign is going to do?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Renegade2283

a. Catholics have idols all around in their churches. They pray to saints and Mary = idols. Everyone knows that politicians lie, as do all humans.

b. They can do this at their house, how would you stop them?

a. As I said, some Catholic churches have idols. Some churches ban them. Please dont twist my words.

b. They could. That doesn't negate the fact that they lied to the American People about their religion. Which to me, is a huge breach of trust.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by gunshooter

Then tell me what standing outside the bohemian grove with a sign is going to do?

1 word: Awareness.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming
I am really interested in this Bohemian Grove but it really seems more mystical than real.
Is there any actual solid proof of who goes their currently, like in the last decade or less and what they actually do there?

Well, There is a lot, so you will have to see the link.

Wikipedia-Mebership list

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Lookin forward to seeing more of these losers get pepper sprayed and thrown away... I wish the police would just hire a few gunmen, and let them open fire on all of em... Let them come back and occupy downtown again will smash on those hippies..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Originally posted by habitforming

Well, There is a lot, so you will have to see the link.

Wikipedia-Mebership list

I guess I need to ask again.

Is there any ACTUAL SOLID PROOF OF WHO GOES THERE AND WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DO?
List of supposeds is not satisfactory.

I am curious if you looked at the citations on that page. I am not seeing any proof of who goes there and what they do.
edit on 4-6-2012 by habitforming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
awesome! I was just thinking about the other day how cool it would be for a bunch of people to just form some sort of angry mob and crash the Bohemian Grove ritual... if Alex Jones broke in there by himself, a crowd of people I don't think should have any problem charging their way through the woods

However, I feel like an operation like "Occupy bohemian grove" should be more secret, so that the elite wouldn't know about it... certainly if they knew a bunch of people were planning on occupying their supposed ritual sacrifice to Molech, they would hide the fact that any ritual was taking place at all... Assuming the ritual is really real, they could even use this to their advantage- conduct no ritual so that when occupiers show up it appears as if nothing suspicious is happening and they are innocent

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Maybe they should try to Occupy a Real Job.

Just sayin'

That's right! Get a job! Shut up! Go to sleep America! Go work for McDonalds or some other heartless corporation! Don't ask questions! Pay your taxes! Shut up! Bohemian Grove..what's that? Go back to bed! Get a job! DO NOT LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oak123

I watched that entire sensationalist little flick Jones made and one thing kept standing out to me.
He never showed one face of one person worth noting.
He also never proved he was in Bohemian Grove.
He said that was where he was but...I do not believe everything I see on TV.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

Some have actual citation, a lot do not. I didnt claim it was 100% legitimate. You asked a question and I answered you as best as I possibly could. I was only trying to help

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Mark didn't respond to me but it doesn't matter as he's started up about it anyway.

Twitter Update

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by habitforming

Some have actual citation, a lot do not. I didnt claim it was 100% legitimate. You asked a question and I answered you as best as I possibly could. I was only trying to help

The question that I have asked twice was "DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PROOF OF...."
I am not sure how you are helping by jumping in to go "Look at my link, there is no proof there but I have a link to some stuff."

I asked for proof because I wanted proof. I already had conjecture and fantasy, thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I love this PICTURE from 1967, that shows future presidents Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan together at the Bohemian Grove:

upload.wikimedia.org...

A picture is worth a thousand words....

edit on 5-6-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In 1995, House Speaker Newt Gingrich delivered the Lakeside Talk on the middle Saturday of the encampment, and former President Bush had his turn on the final Saturday (pictured). He used the occasion to say that his son George W. Bush would make a great president some day

Picture:
www2.ucsc.edu...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Anyone who tries to deny the reality of the Bilderberg Group and the reality of the Bohemian Club / Bohemian Grove, and tries to deny the fact that the most powerful people in the world use to gather behind closed doors both at Bilderberg meetings and at the Bohemian Grove, can only seriously think that everyone is STUPID and can be easily fooled.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
By the way, the idea of mass protests close to the Bohemian Grove is a very good idea.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

The question that goes back to you is this. What do you imagine they are doing in these secret meetings?
And dont say planning the demise of the human race. That just doesnt make sense in any sceneario. Kill off the workers and the common man and the elites have to do all the work themselves. Making them the grunts and the common man. Seems kind of self defeating dont you think ?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

You dont know what they are accomplishing with their rituals. You dont know what they are intending. It could be world peace for all you know.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join