It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bohemian Grove - 14th July, Monte Rio, CA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just saw Mark Dice talking about this live with Luke Rudkowski on Luke's Ustream. Mark mentioned turning up with bullhorns and it cracked me up. Not sure if it's going to happen but I think a buzz might start about it shortly.

Only a few tweets so far about it, but if enough activists pick up on it this could be a truly memorable event : Twitter - Occupy Bohemian Grove

Please post if you find any further developments.
edit on 3-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!
SSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! Awesome! Ive got goosebumps

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maybe they should try to Occupy a Real Job.

Just sayin'

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1

Just sayin'
I would say stoppin tyranny and disrupting a ritual of grab ass as a real job. And besides.. What are we humans really accomplishing with these "real jobs" you mention? Nothing. We are still poor. We are still starving. We are still dying. Good for those who stand up to atrocities.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Just sayin'

If you weren't so good-looking I'd think of something sarcastic to say, or maybe even get into an argument. I'll spare you though!

(Wasn't trying to be patronizing either, just messing. On a more serious note, agreed with what Myendica said above.)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Now lets get some folks who are actually clued in on the rituals and start messing with them!

Anyone else down?

No need to disrupt their ritual just learn to capture the energies they are trying to harness, or rather freeing certain energies they would rather keep for themselves.

Two can play that game as the saying goes.
edit on 3-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Yeah this has the potential to be absolutely insane in many ways.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What is the point of doing this exactly?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Just sayin'
I would say stoppin tyranny and disrupting a ritual of grab ass as a real job. And besides.. What are we humans really accomplishing with these "real jobs" you mention? Nothing. We are still poor. We are still starving. We are still dying. Good for those who stand up to atrocities.

Unless your definition of stopping tyranny is keeping people from being able to peacefully walk their dog through their city parks, Occupy has not changed anything.

If a bunch of rich republicans and non-conservative types want to run around a giant wooden owl buck naked and swill beer for a weekend on private property what business does occupy have in trying to disrupt and harass them?
edit on 3-6-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
What is the point of doing this exactly?

To bring awareness to more people that members of the elite put on robes and do rituals in the middle of the woods every year? Not that it's very interesting, of course. Seriously!

Oh, and for the lulz.

I can imagine them in the middle of the main ritual, then a bullhorn starts up :

"WE ARE NOT THE INDENTURED SLAVES OF YOUR OLIGARCHY!"

Robed man 1 : "Wtf was that?"

Robed man 2 : "Nevermind! Get the ritual finished, security will deal with it! Hide your faces and keep chanting!"

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
If a bunch of rich republicans and non-conservative types want to run around a giant wooden owl buck naked and swill beer for a weekend on private property what business does occupy have in trying to disrupt and harass them?

Yeah yeah. You sound like Lawrence O' Donnell! It's a just a few rich people being silly and having a few drinks, etc, etc...

That stuff doesn't work anymore!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Who cares if a bunch of gay rich guys have pagan rituals in the woods?

A large portion of Americans have rituals in churches every Sunday..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Yes, yes it does.

However, misdirecting their energies can be a valuable tool.

It would be much more safe for those uninitiated to keep a safe distance with adequate "insulation" between them and the turmoil surrounding such an exercise.

Patience with this non-sense is running very thin.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Who cares if a bunch of gay rich guys have pagan rituals in the woods?

A lot of us, because :

a) they're the elite.
b) they might actually be trained occultists doing the rituals.
c) we have no idea what the rituals are.

Move along, no such thing as magick.

(If you decide you want to edit the gay part out I'll remove it from this quote too.)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

It would be much more safe for those uninitiated to keep a safe distance with adequate "insulation" between them and the turmoil surrounding such an exercise.

Agreed to an extent. No idea how good they are at the occult though, so not sure of what precautions people would need to take. I'd guess that they have the ability to do the rituals, but not to create big scale havoc that could harm others nearby, so they'll probably be fine in that aspect.

I don't even think Crowley could cause instant harm to big groups of people nearby, so the "grovers" will probably have next to no chance.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Why? It is rumored to be a club for gay rich guys At-least that's what Nixon and multiple others have said. Not that it even matters.

a.) Alright, they're elite...so what?
b.) There are trained priests in Catholic churches, so what?
c.) There are multiple photographs of them. And?

Do you have any sort of evidence that paranormal magic exists?

edit on 3-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by robhines

Yes, yes it does.

Turnabout is fair play.

Perhaps at the next occupy rally the rich property owners, whose weekend of doing whatever they do at Bohemian Grove was ruined, will install a P.A. network and play "get a job" at 90db on a continuous loop 24 hours a day?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

It seems you misunderstand my meaning here.

I am speaking more esoterically, but that would be an entertaining sight and thought non the less.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Why? It is rumored to be a club for gay rich guys At-least that's what Nixon and multiple others have said. Not that it even matters.

a.) Alright, they're elite...so what?
b.) There are trained priests in Catholic churches, so what?
c.) There are multiple photographs of them. And?

Do you have any sort of evidence that paranormal magic exists?

Hi again, didn't know about the gay-club rumour, just thought you'd slipped the word gay in there, sorry!

I don't feel the need to try and provide evidence because I don't look at magick as out there. Magick to me is everything. Everything we do, nature, the lot. We're all doing magick right here as we spend time focusing on our posts. So it's not a question of are they doing magick, but what type, and it seems pretty clear they're doing focused group rituals.

Magick is like Kung-Fu, which isn't just martial arts, but can be anything, from wikipedia :

Kung fu, gongfu, or gung fu is a Chinese term referring to any study, learning, or practice that requires patience, energy, and time to complete, often used in the West to refer to Chinese martial arts, also known as Wushu. It is only in the late twentieth century, that this term was used in relation to Chinese Martial Arts by the Chinese community

Source : Kung fu (term)

So yes, I think they're doing magick, as are the priests in churches, as are all of us when we focus on doing whatever we do, but Christianity and other religions doesn't like talking about it. (and yes we know the history.) What type of magick they're doing at Bohemian grove and what energies they're tapping into, none of us know, and even if Occupy turn up we probably still won't know. It's not like they're going to turn up quietly and see if they can hear the chanting to work out what they're saying, is it?

Although I'd love it if they did. So it'll still be a mystery after this if Occupy turn up, but it could at least be a whole lot of fun, and it might actually prevent them from doing the rituals properly, which is cool if they're messed up rituals, or with messed up intentions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join