It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Admits Ron Paul Might Be The Man America Needs!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Why would any one believe anything the "Caballa News Network" has to say. Chosen mouth piece of TPTB. 24/7 news coverage and Mr.Paul gets 2 minutes of good coverage. Keep watching the Caballa News Newtwork, and they'll dumb you back to the second grade.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

He has my vote already. Now if we could find more Senators and Congressmen like hime, we may have a chance to save our country.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
USANewsFirst

Have you heard that Ron Paul has won delegates in Nevada, Washington, Minnesota, Missouri, Louisiana, Maine, Virginia and Iowa?

There are many scenarios developing where Ron Paul could win the Republican nomination. One scenario is the rule that says that the delegates are not bound. This means that with Ron Paul’s popularity, the delegates could vote for Ron Paul in round 1.

Another scenario is for the delegates to obey their conscience and abstain from voting in round 1. Then vote for Ron Paul in round 2. “The well-being of our Republic is at stake. The USA can’t make a mistake with Romney like was did with Obama,” says an election analyst.

“Romney is just about like Obama – very bad for the USA. Romney opposes the U.S. Constitution and liberty with NDAA, he has a history of being dishonest (etch a sketch), he is a warmonger like Obama, and now he’s fundraising with the abortion pill,” says an Independent voter.

I dont know about you guys... but more and more acceptance with some media outlets online are embracing Dr Paul. Could the Ron Paul option be trending now?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Exactly!

I am sick and tired of people fighting over voting for the lesser of two evils.

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. what makes people think that replacing Obama with Romney would be any different? they are identical (policy wise) on almost every level.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
um since when did one cable news commentator become the whole entire channel? I must have missed that memo...

Anyway, this sounds like parroting the MSM to me. And every time they mention your man, you guys go crazy and say look look mommy ron paul!!!! Seriously you guys ARE worse than the Obama supporters.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

no no no, you got it completely wrong, she is not endorsing RP, in the end she is just quoting other people saying he is the jolt america needs, all the while she had the undertone represented by her words (sorry paraphrasing since I don't want to watch again) "it would destroy/stop the economy and the government" in a "look at this extreme old cook" way. Please, you have to see be able to see this.

P.S. by te way, while watching it all I was thinking to every point she was making was "Yes, Yes, Yes love it" (specially ending the TSA, the Fed, the income tax and the IRS). We are doomed without RP, though we may be doomed even with RP. I do abhor the mere notion of Obama or Romney, though I am not convinced RP is an angel many of his ardent followers want to believe he is (freemason handshakes, throwing the horns at least twice in two different occasions - and yes there is undeniable footage of this), however it seems he is the only one who can throw a hail mary to see if we can salvage what may otherwise be an unsalvageable situation.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

One of a few thing may be happening here. Either they have had a change of heart all of the sudden (CNN)

or Ron Paul has been bought and we have more promises that we will see never come to fruition, like with Obama.
(not likely as he has such a long record of consistency).

......or the are getting the American people's hopes up just so they can kill Ron Paul in a plane crash and watch the hopes of every America plummet and this would, in hopes for the elite, be the catalyst that will finally anger the American people enough to get them to strike at the elitists....which is exactly what they have been trying to get us to do for years now. They want us to rise up. They are ready for us.

I personally think it's the last one because there is no way in hell CNN would go from ignoring RP to supporting him in such a short time if they weren't up to something.

This "looks" good that CNN is supporting him but I assure you it's not. I am a bit worried for the safety of RP now.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
reply to post by Ben81

That crazy old ron paul

Isn't it amazing how this crazy old loon ever got anywhere with the PTB.

To bad ignorant people just never seem to see the light on the real subjects, just the economy alone should have this in the bag for him.

Love his message and ideas.

crazy is what we need.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)
Ron Paul, you rascal! thinking America would let you save it from itself! that really is crazy!
edit on 4-6-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It took them long enought to realise that RP is the most competent man alive to be the next President

An interesting quote "the most competent MAN".

Of course, if Hilary or Condoleeza would run, all bets are off.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Ben81

Too little too late CNN...
Isn't it Romney Vs Barry or is there still a glimmer of hope for the good Doctor?

Yup, they waited until the King was all but crowned to say "oh, hang on a minute, maybe the wrong guy got the job".

Way too little, way too late. They've been busy listening to their own rhetoric for the last six months instead of actually looking at what these guys would have done for America.

Regardless of which party you were from, Ron Paul has ALWAYS, in 30 years of service, done what's best for America.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mantarey
reply to post by Ben81

He has my vote already. Now if we could find more Senators and Congressmen like hime, we may have a chance to save our country.

He has my vote too, if he runs as an independant. Even though I'm Canadian. I hear you Americans don't check ID at polling booths.

Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wow...what a coincidence.

This proves everything I have EVER said about this man to be correct. He's scum.

They definitely ran a blitz on the public though. FIrst they paint him up as a social pariah so that he can build an underground following, and then the media magically switches their view.

Coudn't be more perfect....

edit on 4-6-2012 by Serenity777 because: to add

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Its OVER Ron Paul is NOT going to be the Nom 2012 ROMNEY-RUBIO 2012
edit on 4-6-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
1) CNN did not admit Ron Paul might be the Man America Needs...they were quoting what his supporters say.

2) This was not an endorsement of Ron Paul, if anything it was a slam against his economice policies.

3) This video is old, it is from January 2012...why are we making threads on 6 month old videos and trying to pass it off as it is something new?
www.cnn.com...#/video/politics/2012/01/09/romans-paul-economic-jolt.cnn

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Romney? Really? Why? What is so outstanding about him that you have sold your vote to him?

I hate politics. Since I have learned about RP, I have actually been excited about discussing the issues in America and a renewed hope that my children and their children and so on may have a future that isn't drown in debt and despair. The reason I hate politics is because it's full of talking heads that do little more than breath a bunch of hot air while blowing sunshine up Americans' butts. For once, someone stands up and says how it really is and what needs to be done and actually means it.

RP doesn't stand up there saying what we want to hear, he's saying what we, as a country, need to hear. Tearing down the Federal Government to the size it was supposed to be to keep it in the role it was intended to be in is the only thing that will allow individual Americans to prosper. The larger the government gets, the smaller you get and the less your voice actually matters.

In order to clean up a mess properly, you have to make a bigger mess first. It will won't be easy and will involve personal sacrifice but I am so willing to sacrifice my comfortable life today to ensure a better life for my kids tomorrow.

It's either RP's way by quickly tearing the bandage off the gaping wounds in order to fix them properly, or we just maintain the status quo to keep the bandage on while the wounds continue to bleed out and this country eventually completely collapses.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
2) This was not an endorsement of Ron Paul, if anything it was a slam against his economice policies.

For once I actually agree with OutKast...there was definitely a not-so-subtle negative spin placed on all of the facets of his plan they covered.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Originally posted by SaturnFX
That is his economic stances (actually, the truely kooky stuff they didn't even mention...again, ending the minimum wage...)

So going in debt over a trillion dollars per year is... economical?

Economics is like health
I don't know what is perfect for health..I have ideas, but really there is a lot to consider
But
I know what is absolutely disasterous for it...
Deciding which types of lettuces is best is one thing...eating a box of rat poison is clearly not good.

In matters of health, I defer to the professions..the doctors and nutritionists
In matters of economy, I defer to the professions..the economists.

If the economists suggest this is necessary or good, then do it...if they say its a disaster..then don't do it.

I ignore the sages on conspiracy theory websites and unthinking masses whom want anything they personally don't take advantage of destroyed.

How is a trillion dollars debt good for the economy? I don't know...lets ask an economist instead of a politician or a redneck.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mantarey
reply to post by Ben81

We got one Rand Paul
the son of Ron Paul

he is following the steps of his father

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Seeing that as a endorsement by CNN - is like seeing kitty cats in clouds.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join