It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild heiress's marriage to Goldsmith scion is over, after she falls for a rapper called Jay E

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Rothschild heiress's marriage to Goldsmith scion is over, after she falls for a rapper called Jay Electronica

www.dail ymail.co.uk

It seemed like the perfect union – a marriage that brought together two of the country’s wealthiest families.

He was the multi-millionaire son of the late financier and tycoon Jimmy Goldsmith, she a scion of the Rothschild banking dynasty.

But now Ben Goldsmith and his music producer wife Kate, who have three children, are to divorce after she embarked on a passionate love affair with an American rap singer named Jay Electronica.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
this story makes me laugh...just trying to imagine what the well todo think of this rapper....haaa, they must hate him...just look at his picture....haaaaaaaaaa

a few things to notice from the link

The Rothschild and Goldsmith families, blood relations who can trace their heritage to the Jewish ghettos of 18th Century Frankfurt, are powerful and influential in the worlds of finance and politics.

and this comment

Kate inherited an £18 million fortune after her father, banker Amschel Rothschild, hanged himself at the Bristol Hotel in Paris in 1996.

i didnt realise...why would the richest dude in the world top himself!!

i asked for semi-skimmed arghhhhhh....lol

www.dail ymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Uhhh I can see this in the headlines :Breaking News as Rothchild Heiress and Jay E died of a car accident. They did that with princess di when she refused to go with her own kind

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Kate inherited an £18 million fortune after her father, banker Amschel Rothschild, hanged himself at the Bristol Hotel in Paris in 1996.
i didnt realise...why would the richest dude in the world top himself!!

as we saw with the vatican banking scandals
bankers don't hang them selves
edit on 3-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Looks like being super rich doesn't exclude them from some of life's struggles. I was always told ''If you remove one day to day problem from life (in this case money issues the rest us have) life will find a way to hand you some new problems to replace that.''

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

this possibly proves that they (Rothschild and all other Elite families) have a leader guiding them of course should the Elites forget who put them on power the results are "accidents" and "suicides"
edit on 3-6-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Never thought I would put these words together but can you say " Rothschilds and Jerry Springer in the same sentence" ? I think this is just proof that no matter how rich and powerful you get, your still just a human. Flesh blood, and screwed up mind.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

Looks like the super rich still make ugly too. Yikes, she kind of reminds of one of them walking sticks with a really gnarley head on it. Somebody would probably say "you would tap that thing for the millions it would bring" and I would say "them millions don't mean a thing, I'd damn well have to have a real fling with something that don't hurt my eyes like that thing."

Let's do a rap song, maybe one of us can splash at least a good lookin' heiress LOL

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
hes one of erika badus baby dadies. hope they enjoy their fling while it lasts because nothing does forever.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I see soon to be dead people

It amuses me so much that the elite so accustomed to control cannot control things so close to them. It must be driving Mr. Rothschild freaking insane

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
lol wut?

"not Illuminati but our eyes on the money"

Well congrats jay, you found you a bit of both

edit on 3-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The music was better than i was expecting

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
How can anyone in their right mind fall for a Rap "artist" least of all a Rothschild who HAS money?

You could not pay me to Listen to "Rap" sh!t much less associate with the lowest of the low, those born of the ghetto who run with the street gangs and cater to them.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Maybe this is the right thread for a Rothchild type film

vimeo.com...

2 minutes long

Cool

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
this rapper is heavily into that cabbala rothschild illuminati stuff.

have you seen his album cover......!!???

they let you zoom in on all the jewish writing and upside down triangle texts....look here

imagenic.net...

i dont know how to process this.....his affair could be advertising...who knows

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

why talk about something you have no clue about?

Just because someone is born in the ghetto that makes them "the lowest of the low"?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Just because someone is born in the ghetto that makes them "the lowest of the low"?

If Rap is factored in, Yes. Excerpt from my book:

Consider Rap Music. I use the word "music" very loosely in this instance, but they call it music so for the sake of argument I will too here. What we have here is basically a mind-numbing, constant beat in the background, accompanied by some lowlife who quickly recites ghetto poetry in speed-speak style. All the "songs" sound the same; they are loud and obnoxious, and sound like a tuned jackhammer to the ears. Even cars which speed by my house, dozens of feet away from my closed windows, blasting this # from pumped up speakers for a mere 10 seconds is sickening to me--that thump-thump-thump-thump noise nearly instigates a migraine. People willingly Do This To Themselves! They Like It?!? They need to turn the volume up in an attempt to put it on par with real music. Rap is Loud, obnoxious, "in your face" as They would say--and supposedly flaunts that macho, testosterone-dripping image (which I guess is a product of, "if we can make the sound and take the sound, you can too--if not, you're a pansy and a wimp!" and thereby implies any soft and gentle music is for Soft and Gentle People). At least after many hours of pondering the "musical" mentality, that's what I've managed to conclude. Old music touches me, while Modern "music" annoys me. Furthermore, it does not require any special musical talent whatsoever. It does not require a melodic voice or even the abilty to play a simple instrument. Real music requires the ability to read sheet music and there are such things as notes. Plural. Rap music generally uses One note. One note does not constitute a song. With Rap, Any bum off the street, willing to stand before an audience and recite bull#, can be a star--or "Rap Artist" as they prefer to be known. For an "instrument" the fool can bang on garbage can covers if he so desires. The masses are programmed to listen to and enjoy this # ad nauseum; to shell out money to actually Buy these albums. It's made some of the lowest forms of life in the ghetto community (i.e. gangs; which would explain the consistent use of aliases) into millionaires. I used to hate Heavy Metal music for the loud and glaring nature, but compared to Rap it's actually pretty good. Heck, even the very worst mediocre, modern-day Country songs are music to my years compared to Rap. Remember the dickheaded "Disco Sucks!" rampage back in the 80s? Where are these people today? Can any one of them look me in the eye and say that Rap is Superior (or even Equal) to Disco in any way, shape, or form?
Maybe some of them became Rap "artists." Probably the best defense for Rap that I've managed to come across was that it's sort of "the voice of the people"--but this holds water about as much as a leaky paper cup. Rap further "evolved" into HipHop, Break Dancing, Scratching, and Beatboxing. HipHop is more annoying beating noise usually accompanied by Rap. Break Dancing involves rolling around on the ground, standing on one's head, and generally peforming like a monkey (and I don't mean a member of the Monkees!). Scratching is a "technique" used by a DJ involving the destruction of an old style vinyl record on a turntable by scratching the record player's needle across it to produce loud scratching sounds. (Just looking at what I'm typing here--had I revealed this to people living in the 1950s, they'd be laughing at my outrageously wild imagination!) If the destruction of a record and needle aren't enough, there's Beatboxing: making "puh-puh" vocal sounds strictly with one's mouth, usually to accompany Rap or some other "music." If Break Dancing emulates the movement of a chimp, Beatboxing emulates the Sound of the chimp. What really gets me about the vast majority of the opposition to this "music" is the lyrics Not the beat. While it truly is low and degenerate (seemingly written by 10-year old delinquents, right down to the bad grammer), the real crime of this so-called "music" is it's painfully annoying with no melody or savings grace whatsoever. To put it another way, even the most simplistic one-liner lyrics disco songs to come out of the 1970s usually had composition and rhythm to make them stand out as memorable and enjoyable to listen to on the radio. It might be as simple as "Fly, Robin, Fly!" repeated over and over again, but the melodic beat made it enjoyable. You could dance to it, too. Had modern Rap consisted of original instrumental compositions, one could forgive the so-called lyrics and enjoy it for what it is. Were we to go back in time and substitute "Die, Honkey Boy!" for "Fly, Robin, Fly!" it might be consider offensive but the melodic composition would Still be desirable. I've listened to some foreign, non-English songs and have enjoyed them despite not understanding a single word sung therein but because of their originality and because they're a pleasure to my ears not a throbbing pain through them. Likewise, music Without lyrics is also quite enjoyable. Incidentally, it's called Instrumental and includes Classical music and theme music to many movies. With Rap, and it's spawn, there are absolutely No redeeming values whatsoever. Worthless noise. Because the "music" Is the lyrics and how it's presented by the so-called "artist." Thus the other excuse given in today's world: "Rap is not music, it's Artistry." I didn't say it, They did. Should you dare remove the "lyrics" from a Rap "song" the result is pure Noise. The bottom line, again, is that this is Not Music but ghetto poetry. The word "art" belongs No Where Near It. I could probably go on and on about the Content of the lyrics and how it promotes corruption and urban attitude problems among teens (which would encourage the reader to put me in a "racist" category or claim that I'm promoting "White music") glorifying vulgarity, ghetto gangs, violence, rape, instant gratification, revenge, greed, guns... And how it's Just Plain Bad English even with the profanity removed (undoubtedly also promoting the use of the ghetto language), but for sanity's sake I'd prefer to distance myself from it in every form. On the other end of the music spectrum, I just don't see Jazz, Classical, Disco, or Country music associated with Any of this scum-level genre which Rap is infamous for. It's an obvious reflection on the degeneration of modern culture. The glorifying of violence for profit, and using it as an excuse to behave like barbarians. Whether it's called Rap, Hip Hop, Breakdancing, Scratching, Winda-bashing, Bitch-Slappin,' Slop-scalpin'... It's all the Same # to me. Sometimes it comes out as a long log, sometimes in little pieces, sometimes as semi-liquid, sometimes in oddball shapes, sometimes as a compact cannonball, and sometimes it floats. When c/rap's in the toilet I flush it. "Rap is Crap. It be for the Black. It be Wack. I need a Snack!" Give that to some ghetto boy to "perform" and it might become a classic. Wow, I Wrote that? I must be Talented! I'm a Rap Star!

Louis Armstrong->The Jackson Five->Snoop Dogg. Does this progression make any sense?

If I were a conspiracy nut, I would think that some racist organization (the infamous Ku Klux Klan maybe) had devised a means to sabotage the Black image right here in America by inventing Rap, Etcetera for them to dig their own graves and rub Black=Ghetto in the face of all Americans and the world. One could almost make the case that the Klan shaved a tame chimpanzee and dressed him in a ragged white T-shirt, baggy pants, gold chains, and backwards cap...and released him in Harlem for the masses to emulate--say, in the local decrepid disco where the little guy would have access to a record player, microphone, and other basic equipment for his "performances." The rest is history.

It's that time again that I must remind the reader that I'm not a racist. I'm simply making some objective observations which anyone can verify on their own.

In the 70s and 80s I used to listen to the current music on the radio all the time. Today: forget it. Like just about every other simple pleasure of the past, it's gone.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
zionist jews are probably gonna be behind this assassination

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

innit..BTW..the rothcilds made their money from the ghettos of frankfurt, 18th century

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
How can anyone in their right mind fall for a Rap "artist" least of all a Rothschild who HAS money?

You could not pay me to Listen to "Rap" sh!t much less associate with the lowest of the low, those born of the ghetto who run with the street gangs and cater to them.

Maybe it's a corporate criminal merger, like the mafia and the drugs dealers or the banks and the government or the government and the taxation departments. Two groups that are on the top and/or the bottom that "milk" everyone in between.

Maybe it's an affair made in hell ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/4.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join