It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passenger plane crashes in Nigeria into Building.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You forgot to provide the source of your external quote.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for pointing that out Phage
I edited it in

it did remind me of that phamous cartoon about the scientist the equation containing the term "then a miracle occurs"
ming.tv...
edit on 3-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

You may remember that after the planes hit the World Trade Center towers--an epic disaster that melted structural steel designed to withstand a Hellish temperature of 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, incinerated both planes’ cockpit recorders and black-box recorders, and vaporized the flesh and bones of nearly 3,000 human beings--the passport of suspected hijacker Mohammed Atta was found intact, in pristine condition, lying on the sidewalk below.

How this miracle occurred has never been explained--but that is the way with miracles, they cannot be explained, only taken on faith.

I should add that there are two other reasons why we should not doubt the reality of this miracle: (1) It was reported as FACT by the authorities

and the mainstream media. (2) It is a well known FACT that, in major news events of this kind, miracles routinely occur, the best known example being the discovery of the Magic Bullet--the bullet which, after tearing through both President Kennedy and Governor Connally’s bodies and smashing through Connally’s wrist, emerged in pristine condition--in fact, was in better condition than if it had been fired through a bale of cotton. Thus, there is a precedent for this kind of thing happening. It happened on November 22, 1963, and it happened again on September 11, 2001, when Mohammed Atta’s passport flew out of the fireball without so much as a scorch, or wrinkle, on it and floated down to the sidewalk to be picked up by someone whose attention was not focused on the flaming wreckage raining down from above.

It is always amazing when the laws of physics, probability, and reality itself are defied in a manner such as this.

Well, guess what. It happened again. I am not kidding. Both CBS News and the Associated Press are reporting that the passport of another hijacker, one Satam al-Sugami, floated down to Earth along with Mohammed Atta's passport. And not just a charred piece of a passport but , like the other piassort, it was IN PRISTINE CONDITION.

That's completely normal. Statistically improbable and highly-unlikely coincidences always happen when the government has to explain questionable events.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
yes
I posted the releveant equation above.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The Pentagon debris should have been very visible. but it wasn't. That's my only point.

Plenty of debris. High kinetic energy = small pieces

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49
Please explain how this occurring on the 50th Anniversary of the Air France crash (really? you're still still keeping a candle lit for the Air France victims?)

Seriously, trying a little too hard to prove how witty and intelligent you are.
I don't need to have to tell you why the Air France crash is important to me, but if you knew you would be ashamed of what you said there.
I'm out this thread

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Lmao, well the OP got his wish, so far about 3 pages of replies,except most of them are referencing 9-11

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels

Originally posted by draco49
Please explain how this occurring on the 50th Anniversary of the Air France crash (really? you're still still keeping a candle lit for the Air France victims?)

Seriously, trying a little too hard to prove how witty and intelligent you are.
I don't need to have to tell you why the Air France crash is important to me, but if you knew you would be ashamed of what you said there.
I'm out this thread

I try not to live with regret, so shame is not something I typically experience. As for your insinuation that you lost someone special in the Air France crash back in 1962, sorry, that sucks. I lost two people in that little 9/11 incident but I don't pull it out like some sanctimonious sympathy-sucking playing card. Life sucks. We live, we love, they die, we die.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Lmao, well the OP got his wish, so far about 3 pages of replies,except most of them are referencing 9-11

What plane crash was this thread even about? I forgot...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
IF you people want to talk 911 then fine, compare it to flight 93 rather than smokey, firery buildings, check out flight 93 shanksville crater. Plane crash?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Eh, somewhere insignificant im sure.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

2 story building? What the hell was it doing that low? The article in the OP doesn't explain whether it was trying to land or just, came down.

What a way to die. My heart hurts for the people on board (and in the building) It's hard to imagine, deaths such as this, are part of the bigger plan. Sounds cruel.

RIP

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
IF you people want to talk 911 then fine, compare it to flight 93 rather than smokey, firery buildings, check out flight 93 shanksville crater. Plane crash?

There was no building in Shanksville (no plane either). Didn't this crash have something to do with a building? If it's a plane crash that involves a building, it must immediately be equated to the WTC1&2 incidents, preferably with as much tongue-in-cheek humor as possible. That's what I was told, at least.
edit on 6/3/2012 by draco49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here's the latest pic from this tragic Nigerian plane crash...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Im begining to believe that the op is delibertly trying to bring up 9/11 in an inconspicuos way. Is he trying to tell us something?????????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 33degree
Im begining to believe that the op is delibertly trying to bring up 9/11 in an inconspicuos way. Is he trying to tell us something?????????????????????????????????

Wow, I think you may have gone off the deep end. What you're suggesting is that this Nigerian plane crash was really just a conspiracy to bring up the 9/11 conspiracy in an inconspicuous manner on ATS.

I come here, to ATS, ready and willing to go on many hypothetical journeys. But in this case I must protest. I will not go down the "conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy" road with you (as inspired by the movie Inception). I said 'good day' sir!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

you misunderstood my point. i was simply implying that the original post was about the nigeria crash. Things have spun off to 9/11 is this what was intended to happen when the original post was put up

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 33degree
reply to post by draco49

you misunderstood my point. i was simply implying that the original post was about the nigeria crash. Things have spun off to 9/11 is this what was intended to happen when the original post was put up

I know. I'm just in a goofy mood. I think the general rule is, if it involves a plane and a building, it's WTC1&2.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
they should use this situatiion to invade the congo and swaziland...lol

nigeria is a big ass place....what kind of bad luck let it come down in busy lagos

bless the dead
peace

Lagos is kind of Nigeria's NYC. It's on an island, with a couple of motorway bridges leading there. The financial district with a fair number of high risers is on the island, and it's more crowded than NYC. Pretty good luck that it "only" hit a two story building.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Two crashes in 25 hours is quite interesting considering they were just given the classification to fly to the U.S just recently.

The classification was given to a few Nigerian airlines (Arik Air being one of the most high profile of them, and they're pretty darn expensive but very good).

The plane that crashed in Lagos belongs to Dana Air. Now, Dana Air isn't Nigerian. It isn't even African. It's an Indian low-cost airline that happens to have been flying on a number of routes in Africa for just a few years. Of course, the lame stream media fail to mention this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join