It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A device *supposedly* to ward off aliens. Ever heard of such?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I hope this is in the right forum.

We were talking about blessings and invoking good spirits in a certain room where people talk and I have experienced some strange things in this room.... but I want to get to the main point and not the experiences in the OP.

When talking about these things I asked 'what about invoking an alien contact" ... because I wish to see my contact again in person and not just in my third eye and dreams and shards of sunlight.

I was told "I don't want to get into anything like that because it might not be good"

...and then this person began explaining to me that she had seen something and I forget what it is called, but it is made to ward off aliens.

she explained it as a pan filled with coils and bunches of wires and some other stuff she is not too certain of and a resin is poured into the pan and left to sit... and supposedly aliens do not like it.

first of all... I don't believe this could stop an alien but kept my opinion on that to myself.

I don't know who told her this but I am pretty sure they were lying.

the more I think about it, the more this sounds like some type of improvised static field antenna... or maybe some other type of device. I m CERTAIN however, that it is not an effective device for warding off aliens.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

She didn't tell me where she saw it and right now... I'm a little afraid to ask.

edit on 3-6-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Believe in the power of the mind, your mind to be precise. These beings understand consciousness on a higher level than we do; by utilizing the power of free will and intentions, you can ward off many beings or spirit attachments which do not serve you.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

A number of new antipsychotic drugs (the so-called “atypical antipsychotics”) have been introduced since 1990. The first of these, clozapine (Clozaril�), has been shown to be more effective than other antipsychotics, although the possibility of severe side effects – in particular, a condition called agranulocytosis (loss of the white blood cells that fight infection) – requires that patients be monitored with blood tests every one or two weeks. Even newer antipsychotic drugs, such as risperidone (Risperdal�) and olanzapine (Zyprexa�), are safer than the older drugs or clozapine, and they also may be better tolerated. They may or may not treat the illness as well as clozapine, however. Several additional antipsychotics are currently under development.
psychcentral.com...

But really. Aliens invading earth taking pathetic humans that have no knowledge of anything but internet junk and tv vomit. What a waste of time.

Some people think because they have no friends, or positive outlook on life that they are special and alluring to aliens.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Generally, to ward off aliens doesn't take such a complicated design. The best way to keep the aliens and monsters away is called.....

a girlfriend....

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The device commonly used to ward off aliens ... the tin foil hat.
Take a look at the movie 'Signs' if you don't believe me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
ask and you shall receive

stayawaygray.com...

Area 51 ufo alien spray
The Original Area 51 UFO and Alien Repellent
Protect yourself from alien abduction- 100% Guaranteed!

2012 is coming, will you be ready? We know what's going to happen. They are already watching us. Don't be caught unprepared thanks to the Original Alien and UFO abduction Repellent. Stay Away Gray!

Works on all crypo-creatures:
Aliens, Martians, UFOs, Big Foot, Loch Ness Monsters, Spirits, Ghost, Phantoms, Chubacabras, Mongolian Sand Worms, Lizard Man, Reptoids, Demons, Moth Men, Grays, Draconians, Vampires, Werewolfs, Shifters and more!

Fully Tested Formula - AREA 51 Approved!

Directions are simple: Apply a small amount of Stay Away Gray to anywhere you suspect alien, ufo or other mysterious activity. Formula works instantly! Now you can sleep easy knowing your house is protected with Stay Away Gray - The Orginal Alien Repellent. 100% Guaranteed or we will double your money back!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yes, I've heard of this.

I believe it's called "Orgonite".

Here is a website I found doing a quick google search:

www.orgonite.info...

Thing about orgonite is that I don't think people actually know enough about it to understand how to use it properly or effectively. I'm not claiming to be an orgonite expert (and I'm still uncertain of its effectiveness, if any) but I've seen people on youtube claiming that Orgonite can "kill" chemtrails. (facepalm).

I've seen other videos where the claims were made that "reptilian politicians" or "aliens" will avoid you at all costs because it has a transforming effect on people's energy. If these supposed "negative entities" thrive off of our human pain and suffering and negativity is their lifeblood, so to speak, then Orgonite is their kryptonite?

I dunno, and I'm being honest when I say that, "I don't know".
And I don't think the majority of people actually know, either.

Good luck in finding out the potential power of orgonite, if there exists such a thing.
Please report any findings

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I believe she was talking about an orgone generator. Lot to see on google images.

Whoops, I was a bit late to reply there.

edit on 3-6-2012 by Northern Observer because: correction

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
tell them u're cool with chewbacca

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Generally, to ward off aliens doesn't take such a complicated design. The best way to keep the aliens and monsters away is called.....

a girlfriend....

I was going to say "rational thought" but your's is funnier.

It's kind of like ghosts. For some reason, ghosts never affect skeptics?
They only affect believers. Don't like ghosts, then become a skeptic, problem solved. Don't like aliens, stop believing in aliens, problem solved. A girlfriend is a great way to occupy that extra time, LOL!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ok...some people are not clear but thanks for giving my thread such a notice.

this is NOT a SALES PITCH.

this is a HOME MADE device that is made with various items of the electronic field of services.

It is some type of home made electronic device. The wires are held in place by a resin used in electronics.... as though an improvised circuit board has been laid down, yet the coils and wires remind me more of some type of spread out antenna to create a field.

I DO NOT believe it wards off aliens. For those of you who are not clear on this.

If you do not have any knowledge of improvised electronics... then what are doing in this thread trying to answer?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
webpirate, flyersfan, and spacegoat:

You guys are breaking terms and conditions for using this forum. I suggest you quit trolling peoples' threads with your [snip].
edit on 3-6-2012 by Asktheanimals because: profanity removed

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but from your description of this "electrical device", it is clear to me that you are describing, or at least mirroring, some of the steps used to make homemade orgonite.

It involves taking numerous types of metal fragments and placing them into a container. Then resin is poured into the container and allowed to harden. You can then take this mass of resin and metals out it's supposed to make what we are calling "Orgonite".

I guess we're not talking about the same thing, though? Even though the end-result is the same?
ie. "resin+metal = ward off negative/bad aliens." If you're still talking about a different "device" then I've exhausted all of my knowledge of such a thing when I brought up Orgonite.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodHatesUsAll
Yes, I've heard of this.

I believe it's called "Orgonite".

Here is a website I found doing a quick google search:

www.orgonite.info...

Thing about orgonite is that I don't think people actually know enough about it to understand how to use it properly or effectively. I'm not claiming to be an orgonite expert (and I'm still uncertain of its effectiveness, if any) but I've seen people on youtube claiming that Orgonite can "kill" chemtrails. (facepalm).

I've seen other videos where the claims were made that "reptilian politicians" or "aliens" will avoid you at all costs because it has a transforming effect on people's energy. If these supposed "negative entities" thrive off of our human pain and suffering and negativity is their lifeblood, so to speak, then Orgonite is their kryptonite?

I dunno, and I'm being honest when I say that, "I don't know".
And I don't think the majority of people actually know, either.

Good luck in finding out the potential power of orgonite, if there exists such a thing.
Please report any findings

Thank you... this may be it.I don't know.

Why are some shaped like pyramids?

there are people on here who have talked about the shape of a pyramid being important to some type of electronic transmission. I also know that a transistor is an incoming current that is then split.... and that is three directions... the shape of a triangle.

I'm going to look at this more and I am certain this does NOTHING to ward off aliens who many believe fly around in ships invisible to human eyes unless they choose to be seen.

So I am wondering if this could have some other use. What if it picks up more ambient signals and amplifies them? It seems to be marketed to certain groups... those who could be channeling. again, I do not think it wards off anything. I think it could act as an antenna actually.

thanks for the link. i want to know who thinks this stuff up.

What I was described was in a pan... so I wonder if anyone around here has made some... because I don't want it near me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Northern Observer

Great minds thinking alike?

*shrug

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

webpirate, flyersfan, and spacegoat:

You guys are breaking terms and conditions for using this forum. I suggest you quit trolling peoples' threads with your bullsh*t.

please explain sir

ps: you are violating the T&C buy going around the swear filter ...
edit on 3-6-2012 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

webpirate, flyersfan, and spacegoat: You guys are breaking terms and conditions for using this forum. I suggest you quit trolling peoples' threads with your [snip].

GodHatesUsAll .. I suggest you get a sense of humor and see that the
was posted. Don't be so freak'n serious. Lighten up. Oh .. and cussing is against the T&C ... go turn yourself in to the mods ...

edit on 6/3/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by Asktheanimals because: word removed

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
ok, so apparently this IS some type of field amplifier backed up by some science and according to some things i am reading... Russian scientists. Some great tech came from Russia... and also some scary stuff.

I am going to read more about this because I do not believe that some crystals are going to stop incoming signals from larger sources... be it aliens... or be it HAARP.

Funny that the inventor also has something to do with cloudbusting.

Where is this HAARP stuff going to freaking end?

Trolls need to get out of this thread. It's going to take some time but i want to do some serious reading on this because I think a serious discussion needs to be had about this organite stuff.

i do beleiev it can be used to transmit bad signals. It clearly states that it can. I find it hard to believe that some sand or some crystals are going to stop stronger signals from an outside source.

This stuff could hurt people.

Used with other improvised electronics, this could be used to carry that signal. this could hurt people bad.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

What can Orgone Do?

•Eliminates toxins, poisons and radiation from the air
•Defeats chemtrails and keeps your skies clear
•Improves breathing, helps those with asthma
•Promotes natural health, keeps you from catching every flu virus under the sun
•Knocks out bad thunderstorms before they get to your area, chills out tornados headed your way
•Asphyxiates evil, aliens cannot breathe around it and it burns them!
•Keeps demonic entities out of your home and yard.
•Nullifies the affects of the strong subliminal messaging NWO towers erected everywhere
•Stops ELF attacks
•Helps you sleep better
•Stops sleep abductions
•Emits positive energy, evil cannot stand being around it!
•A defensive weapon in the last days to combat aliens and the NWO
•Stops headaches and migraines, improves overall health
•Those areas gifted with orgone suffered the least amount of damage from Hurricane Charlie

Bury these in each corner of your yard to keep ELF AND OTHER MIND CONTROL weapons away from your home, not to mention unwanted demons or aliens!

Linky Link

You may find this interesting OP... Sounds like it's right up your alley. Disclaimer: I do not actually believe any of that quoted text I posted. Maybe it could help out the OP though?

I actually made some Orgone generators that they term HHGs Holy hand grenades... I never noticed any hidden power from them except one thing which I will explain. They do look pretty though, so it wasn't a waste.

I did notice my energy changed and I could get deeper into meditation around them. I used to carry one in my pocket, and a few times I had one deer wouldn't mind me being around. I came out into a clearing stomping through the woods like a human does, and I'm 2 feet from a mom deer.

I knew it was a mom because it had two spotted baby deer with it. She let me stay there and watch them eat. I touched one of the babies and she didn't care. We hung out for about 30 minutes till they decided to leave. I felt more "in tune" when I had the orgone around.

I couldn't tell you if the effects were in my head or not. So there ya go.

Here is some more info:
Wilhelm Reich

The FDA charged that orgone energy accumulators were fraudulent medical devices, that orgone energy did not exist, and that all literature concerning orgone energy should be burned. Additionally, they prohibited Reich from transporting the accumulators across state lines.

In 1955, official contempt charges were placed against Reich and Dr. Michael Silvert after Silvert continued to distribute the accumulators out of state. Both were tried in a criminal court, found guilty, and sentenced to imprisonment. Reich never finished his prison term; he died on November 3, 1957 in a penitentiary in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania.

edit on 6/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
what it seems to do is amplify a certain field of energy so I do believe it COULD BE beneficial, but not with mind control... because it will amplify the mind control. However, if they market it to people suspected of receiving waves it will do the opposite of what they intend. PLUS, if you bury these around people who are supposed to be contacts, it can allow handlers to really screw with the contactee. So if people talk about "i met an alien" and people around them are told "that's a demon, that person needs help" and they do this... then handlers can really amp there effects on the contactee....making them sick.

when you read about the science behind it, it clearly states that if you had it near something bad, like a nuclear reactor... it would harm those around it rather than help, but the sand or crystals are supposed to neutralize that.

A) not strong enough to compete with mind control

B) crystals are capable of collecting bad energy as well.

The LAST person you'd want to give this to is someone who is a target of mind control or an ET contact whose channeling is being interrupted. Or a channeler who goes on to decide ETs are bad based on a bunch of unpleasant experiences... making them jump on the "ETs are demons" bandwagon.

Again, I don't want them near me.

I only want the natural channelings coming from my contact... who was playing some very playful music for me last night because i felt so terrible after a difficult cell phone conversation. my chest began hurting so bad while on the phone... i still feel bad but not AS bad. He has some of the sweetest gestures.

somebody else around here is playing a radio though and I find it really annoying. I can't hear it outside... only inside...along with all these other hard to distinguish sounds.... but these other vibrations I can feel... like the music is inside of me... and it may just be simple little notes or a simple little tune but I can feel it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join