It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cammeron hits a snag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Cammeron hits a snag

www.oceanuslive.org

Armed guards on merchant shipping in South African Waters and ports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It looks like the Cape of Good Hope may becoming the "New Gibraltar". With all of the GPS tracking nowadays, the ANC is not buying into the need for civilian, read Mercs, as armed guards on civilian shipping. They want only real military personnel to be carrying weapons on civilian ships, anywhere near their waters.
TPTB, have noted the screw-up where some Italians wasted an entire Hindu Wedding party in the Indian Ocean, a couple of years ago. The song and dance is that the Mercs would stay cooler, as they are more experienced. HA! The big boys have to know just where every ship is, with all the new fangled GPS stuff. This is a gambit for amassing private Marines, out at sea.

www.oceanuslive.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i tried to make sense of what your saying...short answer...i couldnt!!!

dude, grab a dictionary, look up the words "concise" & "articulate"....then try and post again.

peace!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So Cameron would prefer not to staff the ships with troops in case they make a monkey's arse of it, but it's alright if private security did the same. I don't think UK people want private armed guards anyway, so no wee earner for Cameron on the side, and a big thumbs down for being so stupid, worse than that, he must think we are so stupid, that we don't see through him.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sandpiper is a member of the Publishing Marketing Association, (PMA) and listed in Literary Market Place. Our publicists have taught classes in book marketing at UCLA and Pepperdine University and have been featured as book marketing experts in media outlets in the US and Europe.

new topics

top topics

join