It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Americans young and old we let this happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am sure most of you hear on ATS know how bad things have gotten in America and how we are losing or consitution given rights but the thing is

We have no one to blame but ourselves

Let me explain turn the clocks back a year to the fatefull morning of September 11 2001 do you remember how you were felling scared? angry? wanting revenge?i am sure you did and in that emotional state you turned to a man how promised you safety who promised you security all he wanted was a small portion of your rights and your freedoms

Seems reasonable right? 10% of your freedom to stop another horrible so called terrorist attack but here is the kicker the pepole YOU put in charge took the small powers that YOU gave them and ran with it all the way to home base don't believe me they know have the power to

Occupy a town
Spy on you
Arrest protesters
Arrest citizens without trial

And we let it happen we sat by while they took everything from us and are currently doing nothing as they continue to take away the little rights we have left But we still have a voice no matter what you have been told we still have the power to change things for the better we still have the power to secure a better future for your children! we can still make our voices heard!
First start with reform wring letters organizing things of the like If that doesn't work start protesting make your voice heard march in the streets and if the peaceful protest dosent work the you have to start a revolution if nothing else has worked then sometimes you have to get violent think egypt or lybia and what they did

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revoluton inevitable” -JFK

I Love my country and I have great faith in the American people to finally shake its chains of oppression its just a matter of getting the ball rolling to speak and just remember all it takes is one person to start the fire of revolution that can inguf and entire country or the entire world

edit on 3-6-2012 by ninjas4321 because: Spelling grammer

edit on 3-6-2012 by ninjas4321 because: spelling

edit on 3-6-2012 by ninjas4321 because: mistakes

edit on 3-6-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It's gone beyond needing a physical revolution and it's gone beyond the borders of America, what is left of her as a country.

The New World Order George Bush Sr. promised us is here.

Just look at Detroit, look across the country at all the people with no jobs, no home, no medical care and soon little or no access to food.

Look at the tent cities.

Uploaded by 0rip0 on Jun 29, 2007

UPDATE: The Department of Homeland Security met so much resistance to the National ID that they are now trying to replace it with the "Pass ID" (who thinks of these names anyway?) Here's a link to the story: www.tenthamendmentcenter.com...

If you come here to troll you will be blocked and your comments removed. Intelligent discussion is encouraged, but comments like "this is crap!", "ur an idiot!", and "tinfoil hat!" do not count as intelligent discussion and only reflect a lack of effort on your part to find any real facts. You will be blocked for trolling. Trolls are coming out of the woodwork lately and I have to get them under control. Their purpose is to leave so many negative, unrelated, or distracting comments as to not allow any real comments to show and I won't allow it. I love debate, so if you disagree, put forth a succinct, intelligent argument and I'll be happy to engage you in conversation.

Same with spammers. When a video has 2 million hits it seems that everyone wants to advertise their website, Facebook page, and Youtube channel. I've been cutting some slack for people leaving comments regarding other RELATED videos, but anything that's not DIRECTLY related will be removed. Also, a lot of people like to leave unrelated video responses here to boost their hit numbers. If you have a RELATED video response, please post it and be patient for approval. It usually only takes a few hours.

I'm also trying to tolerate "Christians" leaving the same old "Rapture" lectures. If you believe God is coming from the sky to save you, and you have nothing to worry about, fine, but since this doesn't concern you don't bother commenting. I'm also sick of the "You can't do anything about this because the Bible says it will happen" lectures. If you want to lay down and die, be my guest. Just don't complain when the rest of us trample you while fighting this.

To the people who can still think for themselves: If you're not worried about The New World Order, you will be. Everything that's needed for the rich and powerful to run every aspect of your life is in place. Within a few years there will be a cashless one world government, run by the richest people in the world. You will be "chipped" and tracked by the government, and if you protest, speak out, or otherwise displease Big Brother, your chip will be turned off, preventing you from buying or selling anything. The plan has started and the "North American Union" will effectively eliminate the borders between the US, Canada, and Mexico. DHS's original plan initially included a requirement to have a national I.D. by May of 2008. This plan has been delayed because of resistance from individual states, which has also delayed their plans for the completion of the NAU in 2008, however Obama is still actively working on it as the lack of any border security demonstrates.

These scenes are taken from a video available at www.zeitgeistmovie.com... I suggest you go there and watch the whole thing. It's about 2 hours long.

45% of all marriages end in divorce which equal the break up of the family.
Our education system sucks.
Our youth raise themselves
Our morals are like those of Sodom and Gomorrah and I'm not even a Bible Thumper, religious or a prude and I can see it.

Yes the video is 2007 but that is when (under Bush Jr) that America officially ended.

Welcome to the North American Union................it is here, you just don't want to see it.

You were all warned, multiple times.

Aaron Russo gave many videos trying to warn people.

Whether it's in the water, the air, now our soil and food, we have been dumbed down, and the fight in our human spirit "tranqualized".

People don't want to see it, they didn't then and they won't now - just sit back and watch the replies.

Now hold on to your hat.

This is coming from a person who has not embraced Christianity for 1/2 a century - it's all in The Bible.

Research L. A. Marzulli.

Disobey - and they will turn your chip off, endgame.

Any "shot" could be "the chip".

Any medical procedure could be "the chip".

Please watch the video and pay attention to the last three minutes..............united we stand, divided we fall.

And y'all better GTFU fast and rebel or we ain't got a rat's arse chance in hell of getting out of this intact and alive.

Don't care, don't think this will happen to YOU..................Good that's just what the real PTB (President is just a PR Puppet) want you to think.

Rep/Dem = different sides to the exact same coin.

It's going to take more than a ballot box to change the mess we are in.

May God have mercy on all of our souls.
edit on 3-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
i've been screaming this since forever but yeah life is so hard and the struggle just to make ends meet is dreadfully hard so we are content with any scraps thrown our way and no one wants to see our family suffer so we remain content in our comfy little niche and i agree with you that we allow these things to happen all in the name of patriotism.. a little bit here, a little bit there.. and now it's to the point that it's blatantly obvious "they" don't even bother to cover up things. we're guilted into it.

what is needed is someone to ignite a flame and believe me when that someone does finally come the sh*t will most certainly hit the fan for real.

we're conditioned into avoiding making any disturbance in our lives whatsoever. what i see going on in the world today terrifies me and the "one person can make a difference" thing has been surgically removed from our psyche long ago.

it's definitely scary times but i don't think we've even seen the tip of the iceberg yet.

all great civilizations fell throughout history and we're not that big that it couldn't happen to us as well so good luck everyone.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Very clever comment! I am also a believer in Christ but not exactly a Christian I guess because I don't go to church or read the Bible but yet I can totally relate to you.And believe me, what is happening in the U.S.A is happening all over the globe, on a mass scale. The powers that be are seriously pushing their agenda forward to start the New World Order. I can speak for where I live, Brazil although I've spent some time in the U.S. What happened down here a few years ago was that the currupt government of our country took away our right to bear arms! How did they do it? Well, they would reward anyone who would turn in their weapons with cheap R$100,00 per piece, the equivalent to approximately 60 dollars.And after this campaing which lasted for at least two years and then was extended for another six months or a year (I don't recall this now) they made the use of weapons illegal! Most people in the U.S don't realize this, but Brazil and Mexico are the U.S chosen puppets to follow and repeat every single step that the U.S currupt government does! And after we follow Uncle Sam's footsteps it makes it a lot easier for TPTB to dominate and spread the "American Culture" throughout Latin America in the most conservative countries like Argentina,Venezuela,Bolivia and Peru just to name a few.
A lot of people are blinded by the media mass hypnosis and will refuse to believe the reality because acknowledging what's going on implies in a dramatic change of habits and life.But I believe you will understand where I'm coming from so you can spread the info to your fellow friends! It is not about a country, nationality, religion or color anymore.People need to understand this.The United Nations is actually a system to spread propaganda in order to keep the U.S - NATO bellic war/warfare - machine running! And their main goal is the New World Order, so proudly announced by George Bush Father in 1991. And now we see politicians, artists, sports players, journalists, everyone is talking about this damn NWO.
They use the U.S and Great Britain(especially England) as the bases for their plan.They don't care about England, don't don't give a rat's ass about the U.S, this is why they are destroying the beautiful U.S Constitution, to bring in the North American Union and from there on, they will force all countries to join 10 major economic blocks so that they can easily control the entire world from the oval office...which will in theory, receive orders from the Buckingham PalaceI in London, which is by the way, the city chosen to be the home of most of the secret societies out there including Freemasonry. I wonder why, haha.It sounds funny, sounds like a fairytale doesn't it? But it's happening already and it's time for us to wake up and let other people know what's up.Soon these crazy people that are ruling the world will make it clear for everybody that they don't care about any country whatsoever, all they care about is money and power, but most importantly, they are all fighting together and joining forces world wide to make George Bush Father's dream come true.All they want now is prepare the grounds for this new empire that will treat animal and human life as trash(or less than trash since they can recycle trash and still profit from it) and will be ruled by a single man, this is the prophecy.
So coming back to the real subject, if they took away Brazilian's right to bear arms is probably because they coulnd't it do it in the U.S first because there are too many people with arms there that would rebel. So what they are doing is reversing the strategy for a while so soon they will try to use Brazilians or other countries as an example to try to take away U.S citizens right to bear arms.Even if this doesn't happen, they will use other countries to enforce what they want.And when I say they, I mean TPTB, the powers that rule this Earth right now and they're not from a specific country although their main operations come out of the U.S and England.
I have nothing but respect for both countries.This is a matter of reality, not nationalism, patriotism and all that.This is why the U.S Constitution was changed by these people to make United Staters guinea pigs and victims of more and more false flag attacks that will definetely come.They use and will continue using fear as their biggest weapon.People in fear don't fight back, they flight - or in the worst scenarios, they become pro-war! (I don't think I need to break this down).RFID chips are already in use in Colombia and in Brazil and probably in more countries, and these chips are being initally used by rich business men as a tracking device (medical records too) in case they get 'kidnapped'.Soon, the chip will cost nothing and artists and players will use them and soon after that, they will be used as obligatory ID.Scary indeed.God help us all!NO NWO!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This gets the point across:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

in more ways then one..........very perceptive.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Roger Dat

Most people in the U.S don't realize this, but Brazil and Mexico are the U.S chosen puppets to follow and repeat every single step that the U.S currupt government does!

I've noticed that too.

Much of what you say, says it all - very perceptive and intelligent.

Safe journey to us all.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The steps to communise a country involve propaganda and indoctrination to make the youth DEVOID OF MORALS because a youth devoid of morals make the bet revolutionaries. What then is required? The SPARK, the call to "revolt and rebel", which you OP are doing. It has been indoctrinated into you. Turn on a tv kids show and what do you find? Imbecile parents with snot-nose disrespectful kids who speak back to their parents, live lifestyles that are fantasies, and talk about 'rebelling' and being all they can be because that's what matters. Youth today have had every Biblical moral tore out of them along with a belief in God, they have been turned into the perfect Godless moral-less youth that Lenin said makes the best revolutionary.

The spark is coming because the minds have been prepped for it. They are Godless, and a Godless mind has already rebelled against its Creator, therefore there is no stopping it. But as the Denver Airport Murals suggest, it will be a Nazi type crackdown on the rebellious.

And those familiar with the Bible know exactly how God punishes His House for rebellion. Years of patience in hope of repenting, then He brings an enemy against them. Every single time. We all know it's coming, yet the Godless mind still refuses to repent. The Godless mind and heart does exactly what happens in the Lord of the Flies - spirals down and down. It's around us, and yet few recognise it

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
I Love my country and I have great faith in the American people to finally shake its chains of oppression its just a matter of getting the ball rolling to speak and just remember all it takes is one person to start the fire of revolution that can inguf and entire country or the entire world

And thank you for saying what needs to be said, it's burning in me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Yes, but it's what is not being said that bothers me. What do all of you want the government to do?

List your demands so that when the protest really does get off the ground it will be focused and unified. We can't have people screaming "We demand this!" with others screaming "No, we don't demand that, we demand THIS!"

My demands:

1. Repeal the Patriot Act.
2. Shut down all Watchdog lists of American citizens.
3. Bring every American soldier home.
4. No war unless we are physically attacked on our shores.
5. No more meddling or trying to overthrow the government of other countries.
6. Fair Trade with other countries must be switched to EQUAL Trade. (Oranges for cinnamon, cars for oil...)
7. No more selling of U.S. bonds to other countries or non-Americans.
8. Our government is not allowed to give other countries money for war or defense.
9. Set up military installations all along our borders and shores.
10. Inspections at airports only for flights coming into the country, not going from state to state.
11. Ban all foreign products coming into the country that we can manufacture ourselves.
11A. Ban all products from American companies that took their business out of the country.
12. Concerns that are not in need of immediate attention (control of the internet, internet gambling, funds for items like FEMA camps) cannot become a law unless voted on by the people.
13. All government representatives caught giving false information to the public shall be tried for treason.

Feel free to add more and/or disagree with any of the above. Let's see if we can get a couple hundred million people to agree of SOMETHING.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I don't really have a list of demands. More than anything I want to see some reason and backbone in politics.

The main thing I'm concerned with right now personally is that rules and laws can be bought and the fact that people (Americans and otherwise) are dying for pointless, greed driven reasons. To me, this is injustice because it is a perversion of the order of law for personal interest. Groups looking out for themselves oppressing other groups, etc. The bane of a democracy.

Though I would agree with you on a lot of those things, except a few of the first ones. If you want me to specifically pick them out in the interest of conversation then here they are:

Originally posted by jiggerj
8. Our government is not allowed to give other countries money for war or defense.
10. Inspections at airports only for flights coming into the country, not going from state to state.
11. Ban all foreign products coming into the country that we can manufacture ourselves.
11A. Ban all products from American companies that took their business out of the country.
12. Concerns that are not in need of immediate attention (control of the internet, internet gambling, funds for items like FEMA camps) cannot become a law unless voted on by the people.
13. All government representatives caught giving false information to the public shall be tried for treason.

#9 I would like to see, #10 is an excellent idea I've been thinking of myself, #11 and #12 we need desperately I think and #12 needs to be applied to our national media as well. Though I think the things you listed (with exception to internet gambling) in parenthesis actually need to be of immediate attention, I guess I am talking more about all this garbage like the treyvon/zimmerman, casey anthony bs and whatnot.

#6 I'm not positive what you mean exactly, but I would support fair trade if in fact it was truly fair. Do you mean free market fair? personal opinion fair? cultures are different and have different ideas of whats fair and valuable. I might just be ignorant of what you are talking about, international trade isn't something I've devoted a lot of time learning about.
edit on 3-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My demands are simple. Start following the constitution, and stop trying to interpret it as a "living document". It is not a living document, it is set in stone. You want to change it, there is a specific process to do so.

And one more thing to add... It is really easy to turn a great system of government into the total pile of crap we have today. Just make sure 90% of people are working a majority of their life away just to make ends meet. Really easy to totally ignore politics, when all your energy is going toward keeping a roof over your head and food on the table.
edit on Sun, 03 Jun 2012 15:37:20 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

I don't really have a list of demands. More than anything I want to see some reason and backbone in politics.

The main thing I'm concerned with right now personally is that rules and laws can be bought and the fact that people (Americans and otherwise) are dying for pointless, greed driven reasons. To me, this is injustice because it is a perversion of the order of law for personal interest. Groups looking out for themselves oppressing other groups, etc. The bane of a democracy.

Though I would agree with you on a lot of those things, except a few of the first ones. If you want me to specifically pick them out in the interest of conversation then here they are:

#9 I would like to see, #10 is an excellent idea I've been thinking of myself, #11 and #12 we need desperately I think and #12 needs to be applied to our national media as well. Though I think the things you listed (with exception to internet gambling) in parenthesis actually need to be of immediate attention, I guess I am talking more about all this garbage like the treyvon/zimmerman, casey anthony bs and whatnot.

#6 I'm not positive what you mean exactly, but I would support fair trade if in fact it was truly fair. Do you mean free market fair? personal opinion fair? cultures are different and have different ideas of whats fair and valuable. I might just be ignorant of what you are talking about, international trade isn't something I've devoted a lot of time learning about.
edit on 3-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

So far Fair trade has worked like this: Japan sends cars here and we buy them. We send products over there and they DON'T buy them. Other countries load up our products with tarriffs. We don't do this to them. Anyhoo, this makes for UNFAIR trade. I want to see equal trade. They send over cars, we buy them. We send over our products and they don't get to send more cars until our products are purchased over there.

With Fair Trade our businesses are competing with the businesses of other countries. Not only can we NOT compete with third world businesses paying employees fifty cents an hour, but the competition means there are winners and losers, with us being the losers! Fair trade doesn't work.
edit on 6/3/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

The New World Order George Bush Sr. promised us is here.

Research L. A. Marzulli.

Disobey - and they will turn your chip off, endgame.

Any "shot" could be "the chip".

Any medical procedure could be "the chip".

May God have mercy on all of our souls.

So much TRUTH in what you are saying! Reminds me of a quote from the film Deja Vu:

"Satan reasons like man, but God thinks of eternity..."

"So you'd better have some divine intervention, buddy. You're gonna need it..."

The time is soon coming when divine intervention will be a necessity in order to survive:

"The angel of the Lord told me “in the days ahead if you are not a
New World man you better be saved as you will not survive.” ~ Nita Johnson

You mentioned L. A. Marzulli, everyone LISTEN to what this poster is saying here because what Dr. Marzulli is saying is so VITALLY important if you want to understand the TRUTH about what will take place soon.

The Mark of the Beast and the Implant Phenomena

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK ~ L.A. Marzulli's Blog

This video talks about these abductee implants at the 9 min. point:

ATS interview - Dr. Roger Leir

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
even though i'm not 100% convinced aliens are among us, i could believe if they've been here the whole time through out our entire history, there seems to be more and more outstanding evidence supporting the fact that they are indeed "here" and i wonder.. for some reason we keep demanding disclosure from our government and if they really did come clean, at this point, would we believe them? i don't know. i just can't wrap my mind around the fact that an extraterrestrial race would deal exclusively with our government and if they are i'm not sure i'd be so willing to embrace them.

there is a pretty huge difference in the morality of each new generation and it's definitely because of constant conditioning there's a complete disconnect from anything moral and/or wholesome.

i always wonder, being a religious person, what motivates people who do not believe in a higher divine power? human nature can be an amazing thing but in the same breath it can be nothing more than sheep being herded, lately giving up the freedoms we hold so dear is as easy as an older sibling saying BOO then promising protection if we just conform. i suppose we'll all find out sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If a person is not happy with the path the US has taken over the last decade then I ask, 'did you vote for the same people who have represented your district and state in Congress'? If so, then be satisfied.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am usually suspicious of such talk because the next step is usually that "we deserve this" and the assertion that we should just take whatever's coming lying down like dogs.
edit on 3-6-2012 by ArrythmianDreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yes, but it's what is not being said that bothers me. What do all of you want the government to do?

List your demands so that when the protest really does get off the ground it will be focused and unified. We can't have people screaming "We demand this!" with others screaming "No, we don't demand that, we demand THIS!"

My demands:

2. Shut down all Watchdog lists of American citizens.
3. Bring every American soldier home.
4. No war unless we are physically attacked on our shores.
6. Fair Trade with other countries must be switched to EQUAL Trade. (Oranges for cinnamon, cars for oil...)

Feel free to add more and/or disagree with any of the above. Let's see if we can get a couple hundred million people to agree of SOMETHING.

Great ideas! Of course you always have good ones!
I'd like to invite you to a thread... It's about what DO we want instead of what we don't want and I think you'd make a great contribution to it, even if you just posted over there what you did here to get some follks talking.
We have to come together in this if we want to change it.
The bickering and complaining that's been going on for a decade (or centuries) hasn't been working and we have to do something else. Not a revolution per say, but a building up instead of a tearing down.Bringing opposing sides together and working for something bigger than ourselves.
Please join in if you can!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Good post jiggerj ! Agree with most of your points, well thought out, but looking at the good ,ole U S of A from an English perspective, ( And I,ve said this on A.T.S before...) STOP whooping and hollering wealthy, privileged, ivy league types in to positions of power !

You keep doing it !!! Again and again !!! The the tail wags the dog !!! You are dictated to, it should be the other way round !!!

It appears to me that you Americans think some smooth talking, suit has your interests at heart. They have,nt.
They,re just interested in weilding power and abusing the privilege for the benefit of their own kind.

Sadly, nothing will change, because being involved in American politics at national level excludes all but the very wealthy. Corrupt and discriminatory to begin with. Until this changes, nothing will change, business as usual.....

new topics

top topics

join