It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'fitting nuclear arms on subs'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

BERLIN — Israel is arming submarines supplied and largely financed by Germany with nuclear-tipped cruise missiles, influential German news weekly Der Spiegel reports in its issue to be published Monday.

The magazine said in a cover story likely to touch off a debate in Germany that Berlin had until now denied any knowledge that German submarines were being used as part of an Israeli atomic arsenal.

www.google.com...
www.spiegel.de...
www.timeslive.co.za...
www.theyeshivaworld.com...

I really don't have much to say about this. I assumed this was already going on, so it's not a big surprise to me. Israel hasn't confirmed that they are actually putting the missles in the subs. Just thouhgt I would share.
edit on 6/3/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: fixed link

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Israel is a great threat to the ME and the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Really makes me feel safe that a country that has used false flag terrorism on the us in the past, could be right off our coast with nukes.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Am I shocked not really . Do I trust Israel , not even as far as I could throw one. Israel could very well be the new Nazi state. I just wonder how long it is till they go in to full gear . However if Israel did attempt starting a war , They would turned into a parking lot . I Hope Iran hurries with their nuclear program and at least have a ace to ward off those lunatics.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Of all the looney states, Israel is the one which actually has nuclear weapons. AND has conducted terror operations on US soil, killing 3000 Americans.

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&channel=rcs&biw=1280&bih=621&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=hUXGlnO hDi8_XM:&imgrefurl=http://investigate911.info/&docid=JkGnUTxiLk-SPM&imgurl=http://investigate911.info/media/1/20111111-van_israel.jpg&w=414&h=310&ei=e XnLT7qxO4mI4gTwx_DvDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=979&vpy=314&dur=2033&hovh=194&hovw=260&tx=164&ty=161&sig=106885207321792022482&page=1&tbnh=122&tbnw=164&start =0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:20,s:0,i:117

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good post, S&F

Here are is another link to the story:

Secret Cooperation: Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German-Built Submarines

Der Spiegel - Germany is helping Israel to develop its military nuclear capabilities, SPIEGEL has learned. According to extensive research carried out by the magazine, Israel is equipping submarines that were built in the northern German city of Kiel and largely paid for by the German government with nuclear-tipped cruise missiles. The missiles can be launched using a previously secret hydraulic ejection system. Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak told SPIEGEL that Germans should be “proud” that they have secured the existence of the state of Israel “for many years.”

Seems to me they are preparing to either pre-emptive strike Iran and have retalitory subs placed strategically to deter any counter-offensive and/or potential allies of Iran to attack Israel.
The fact that Israel has never fully admitted officially that they have Nukes, yet definitely have them and will not sign or join any Nuclear treaties or councils makes me sick. They are SOOO concerned over Iran having along with the rest of the world, yet noone talks about the hypocracy of Israel posessing nukes. Besides, you just can't trust Israel, there are many pieces of evidence that they had a huge hand in the 9/11 attacks, not to mention the USS Liberty:

USS Liberty cover up.....,
Survivor of USS Liberty speaks out on Fox news
John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up Memorial Day 2012-VIDEO

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Why aren't more people talking about this?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I support Israel and her right to defend herself. So nukes are good for that these days. I have no doubt that Iran will call Israel's bluff and vaporize into a glowing ball of flame. It's sad but true.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a few years back didn't some Israeli MP say something like if Israel felt theatened by Europe we should nuke Europe .

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Yes they did say something to that effect, that if they felt that Israel was going under they would take everyone down with them.

Now its all good to say that they plan to use these subs as a counter attack to any counter attack that Iran may against an Israeli first strike, but these nuclear armed subs could also be stationed elsewhere and used as "punishment" against any nation that didn't come to Israel's aid when they said they would given Israel's comments.

Either way, it is not a good sign if they are pre positioning these.

Fireworks are about to go off.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If the story is true its a warning to others not to interfere.I don't believe Israel would destroy Europe.They have made statements that if the country were to fall they would target the Arab world.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Israel will do NOTHING! As Israel does what it is told by the United States or else that 20 to 30 Million Dollar...includes Black Appropriations...will not be delivered. If you want to worry about something...worry about Syria.

There will come a point in time that the Syrian Government will go too far in their killing and even though every ones eyes or on Iran...Iran is not STUPID and is well aware of U.S. Military Capabilities. But SYRIA...this is a country that could be the point that a Dirty Bomb might be driven into Israel.

The U.S. has an extremely Advanced Neutron and Gama Ray detection system which is positioned World Wide as well as in Space. We know where Radioactive Materials are even under deep shielding. Iran is about a year away from their own population taking over and the Iranians...despite all their BLUSTER...know any attempt at Closing the Strait of Hormuz or Declaring Publicly they have a Nuclear Bomb...True or Not...would be the end of their regime.

A while back when the FEL was tested...Free Electron Laser...and a none nuclear powered one at that...the test was to keep the Laser Beam pointed at a small Boat rocking on the seas and it worked. The Nuclear Powered FEL's which are now being installed on all Aegis Cruisers and will be installed along with a THIRD Nuclear Reactor on all U.S. Carriers...and anyone here can google this...is a Weapon of such power that it will give the U.S. the capability to destroy any target...anytime...anywhere...and this includes Subs deep underwater. I have been talking about this Laser alot ...only because of the change that it will have on the World and Warfare.

Imagine you are in a Nuclear Powered Sub with Nuclear Missiles...900 or 1000 feet under the ocean...a Nuclear Powered FEL will Vaporize it. Say a country fires an ICBM at the U.S. or any other target...the FEL will Vaporize the Mirved Warheads when the ICBM temporarily enters space. Say you have a country that has built up Hundreds of Thousands of Troops as well as Tanks and other Weapons...an FEL Beam will be reflected of a Satellite Mirror and Vaporize a swath 25 Miles Wide by as long as we want.

If you are a Sailor on U.S. Carrier...the FEL can be separated into multiple beams and in such numbers that even something as small as a 50 Cal round will be vaporized. The Chinese...if you noticed...have not been talking much about Reunification with Taiwan and have even helped with North Korea.

There are two known Land Based versions of the FEL in existence as well as a few at sea. For the time being the SM-3 ABM will do the job while the FEL is being installed. But once fully installed...Multi-Billion Dollar Carriers will be Impervious to attack and again if you have been paying attention...the Chinese have not said much over the last 8 months about their Carrier Killer Missile as it has become OBSOLETE.

The Russians tried to develop a Particle Beam and had some promising success...except for the issue of every time this Beam was turned on...it tended to irradiate everyone near it to a terminal dose of Radiation. The Russians also experimented with their own FEL but could not make it work due to the Frequencies required that are required for a LASER that acts similar to a Particle Beam...thus it is not effected by Atmosphere or Cloud Cover as well as their inability to develop a Nuclear Power System that did not SCRAM every time the Laser was turned on. Current projections have calculated that the Russians will be able to solve their Particle Beam Issues before they can successfully create an FEL that is operational and the U.S. is about 50 to 60 years in advancement to anyone else.

So...ISRAEL...SYRIA...IRAN....a WHOLE NEW GAME IS BEING PLAYED and only we have the rules. The U.S. TOLD ISRAEL not to bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites...PERIOD! To do so would poison the entire Middle East with Radiation. IF...Iran does something stupid...or if SYRIA does something STUPID....you will see at the very least 3 new U.S. Weapons that are designed to keep casualties to a Minimum as well as Non-Nuclear EMP devices dropped to allow U.S. Special Forces and Rangers to Take Control of all Iranian Nuclear Sites without the possibility of Iranian Retaliation...as an EMP will render whole Iranian Divisions Useless...Continued...S.I.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The New Non-Nuclear EMP's are designed in several sizes...some large and would be carried by B-2's...some smaller...and two can be carried in the internal Bombing Bays of F/A-22's. The U.S. does not wish to harm Iranian Citizens who are members of a country where the population is 70% under the age of 30 years old. Also the Iranian Population is over 90% PRO-DEMOCRACY.

Non-Nuclear EMP's could render Iranian Forces inert without casualties.

The FEL could be used as a Surgical Weapon to Vaporize Iranian Naval Propellers while still in the water.

There is a THIRD New and Ultra-Advanced Weapon that might be tested in order for the U.S. to be able to Take over all Iranian Nuclear Sites...and we know where they ALL ARE...Secret or Not. This weapon I will not talk about other than to say...It would not be used to kill anyone...although it very easily could...but it would be very effective in a sense that Iran as well as a host of many other countries have never even thought of.

I do not want to see WAR again. And when I see Israel trying to hype up the Washington Lobbyists...I LAUGH! S.I.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You talk as if America and Israel are separate entities. Most of the US congress is bought by AIPAC and many many many zionists are in high places in the US government (maybe less so with obama but still a large percentage).

AIPAC is the largest lobby in the US, and have a great power over this country. More than most realize.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Oh...I agree with you on the Lobbying. There is no doubt about that.

What I find amusing is when they actually try to threaten...US! Not a Military threat but more like a...well...if the U.S. doesn't do something about IRAN than we will have to go in and Bomb their Nuclear Sites!

YEAH! AS IF! Israel is the U.S.'s Bitch! And if they don't like it than they can forget about all those Billions! I really got PISSED OFF when I watched the disrespect shown to our people by Netanyahu! Sure...Hamas and Islamic Jihad are a Pain in the Ass...but they are SMALL TIME.

When Israel's Leadership starts trying to bite the hand that feeds it then it is time to put that animal down.

Now this does not make me a Lover of all the S#!% that the Palestinians as well as several Middle Eatern Countries have pulling for way to long. We tried to broker a peace and BOTH SIDES WERE A PAIN IN THE ASS! Still...the main problem is the Madrassas. Many of them paid for by Saudi Arabia.

Mark my words...in a VERY SHORT TIME...the U.S. will have developed and probably...actually already has developed a Clean and Powerful source of Renewable Energy. The U.S. Military has Solar Energy Cells and Tech. that is decades ahead of any commercial design and Low Temp. Fusion is no myth. Then there is the Einstein-Bose Condensate Energy Production Development....etc...etc...and when the U.S. Military finally decides to release this tech...no one will care about the Middle East. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I'm really not sure its that simple really. The whole reason the US is "THE US" these days is because of oil, not just oil but the fact that everyone needs dollars to pay for oil. That is the only reason "THE US" can do what it does. If they just came out with a new tech that did away with oil the US i mean "THE US" would be screwed.

I actually hope that day comes really.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I have gone out on a JOB that I knew was BULLS#!%! I went because others depended on me...not because of the JOB. There is a VAST change going on in the United States. People have finally come to the conclusion that a country that is as ADVANCED and as POWERFUL as the U.S. should not still be using an internal combustion engine.

As far as our Military is concerned....there is also very soon to be a VAST change where we will not have to spend the kind of Money that we used to and with Ultra-High Tech. Advancement...Warfare will have changed for us and we will be able to spend much of the Money...and in reality...the U.S. Spent well over a Trillion Dollars last year on Defense and this is less than 18.9% of our GNP or Gross National Product.

But still...that money could go to use rebuilding the United States infrastructure...but like I said...the U.S. Economy...even when it is down...but very quickly rising...is a BEHEMOTH. A STRONG U.S. Economy is not only good for the U.S. but for the World in General.

People forget when they talk about the United States that they are talking about an entire CROSS SECTION OF THE WORLD. Every Nation...every Race...every Religion...every Sexuality or Color of the Rainbow is represented here. It is OUR GREATEST STRENGTH. Do you know what happens to people who come to the U.S. like the Japanese did to buy up Companies and Spend their Wealth in an attempt to attempt a peaceful retaliation for WWII...they end up STAYING HERE. Their kids become TRUE AMERICANS...contrary to popular belief...the U.S. WORKER has the HIGHEST LEVEL OF PRODUCTIVITY than any other WORKER OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY. More Toyotas are made in the United States than anywhere in the World. If you come here...it is pretty hard to hate a portion of yourself as your Ethnicity is added to the collective...sort of like a episode of the BORG on Star Trek the NG. And yes...RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! LOL!

I am very patiently waiting the day that is coming very soon...when the U.S. will not have to fight WARS. It will have finally developed as it already has but it must be installed...where we can kick back and not have a worry in the World. Some countries know this is coming...Russia, U.K., China, CANADA...our Partners....and a few others and when it is finally installed...we will not have to spend the massive amounts of money and there is no possible counter to this system....just the system...and some Iced Tea. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

join