It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am Endorsing Mitt Romney (and not Ron Paul)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I thought it was high time for me to officially switch my support from Ron Paul and go on record endorsing Mitt Romney for President of the United States. While I hope that my endorsement will help, in some small way, to promote party unity, I am also aware that there will probably be some cynics who doubt my sincerity. After all, it is public record that I have donated the maximum amount to the Ron Paul 2012 campaign. And my neighbors might have noticed the four foot “Ron Paul 2012” banner in my yard or the eight by four foot sign that I bolted to an unused utility pole (lit by two floodlights and surrounded by twinkling multi-colored Christmas lights).

www.beforeitsnews.com

Interesting article to say the least. My god America really needs a wake up call.. stop thinking and watch more FoxNews.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The main reason why people will vote for Romney is because they do no research into his background. They rely on the MSM to do their thinking for them because they are too ignorant to do anything else.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

This article is obvious sarcasm. Thankfully

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Agreed
I am/have been turning my family members into critical thinkers.. I am considered the outlandish political nut job at times but its because of my passion towards America and the direction she's headed in.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
People will vote for Romney and Obama because the media got them used to the taste of douche and crap.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by 31Bravo

This article is obvious sarcasm. Thankfully

glad you picked up on it.. others most likely will not because a little more than half do not read through the entire article.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Im voting for Obama or Romney because I want the Majority of Americans to suffer and also want the country to self destruct so it can begin a new.

If Ronald Paul would win then America will start getting better which may take some years. I say heck with it. Lets elect people who will drive this country to the ground and who will continue and escalate war on the poor and the middle east.

Vote Obama/Romney. Its time to end america. A change that will leave us all dead.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Mitt Romney has tremendous credibility. He has pearly teeth, perfect hair, tailored suits and looks, well… “presidential”.

There you have it. Sarcasm or not, this is likely the train of thought with a lot of Romney supporters. I'd laugh if it weren't true. Or if it were a bit later in the morning.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Romney is not that important, a higher power is always pulling the strings.

Talking about this everyday make us look like the cat chasing the reflection of the sun in the wall, he can't notice the hand of his master moving the mirrow.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Talking about this everyday make us look like the cat chasing the reflection of the sun in the wall, he can't notice the hand of his master moving the mirrow.

And those higher powers are sitting in their meetings in Virginia right now. How can we let them get away with this? How can this be stopped?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

Originally posted by Trueman

And those higher powers are sitting in their meetings in Virginia right now. How can we let them get away with this? How can this be stopped?

We can't stop them, we are not God. They lost already but we can't see it.

The economy already collapsed, they made us believe they induced the crisis to establish their NWO. That is only a false image to make the people believe they still have the control of the situation. The truth is they don't know how to fix the world anymore.

Making wars to distant countries is not working anymore. Religions have less sheeps everyday. Most of the people found out already how mass media had been lying and hiding information to us for years. WE ARE AWAKENING.

new topics

top topics

join