It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2012: real men don't like oligarchs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The Guardian have just done another piece on this, think they've done a great job personally, especially seeing as 95%+ of the rest of the media aren't saying a word.

Extract :

A study of Bilderberg's rich (in every sense) history chimes with a peculiarly male hunger for sports-facts. Daniel Kirby, 28, is one of the few Brits here, a history student from Chester. Daniel's got the hunger. "If I read something, I have to find the source, to trace things back." As for Bilderberg: "This means looking at the interlocking directorships of the delegates, reading the think tank documents. Have you read 'Which Way to Persia?' from the Brookings Institute?" I confess I haven't. "It's a hugely complex subject, obviously, but let's just say – the road to Tehran goes through Damascus." I mention that Bassma Kodmani, a senior member of the Syrian National Council, is at Bilderberg this year. Daniel gets out his notebook. "I'll have to check that."

This is what I love about Bilderberg. Having conversations that can swerve from the Brookings Institute, to Hegelian dialectics, to Daniel asking me: "Do you know the Olympic torch relay was invented by the Nazis?" This sparks a quick five minute chat about Goebbels, propaganda and Edward Bernays. Once we're on the Nazis it's a short hop and a skip back to Bilderberg.

Source : Bilderberg 2012: real men don't like oligarchs

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Kudos to them for reporting about it. On another note, how come no one is streaming from there yet today? weren't they on at 8:30 yesterday?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My hometown has this free newspaper which is distributed widely through other counties in my state. So I sit down with my coffee and it's newest issue, and on the front is an article about Occupy Bilderberg! They say, quote, "once written off as the imagination of conspiracy theorists, is a real meeting, although little media attention has been given to the organization."
So this is a good start to my day. Real men hate these inbred humanoids.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Kudos to them for reporting about it. On another note, how come no one is streaming from there yet today? weren't they on at 8:30 yesterday?

Luke Rudkowski tweeted about 40 mins ago saying he'll be out there in about an hour. His page is here for those that need a link : www.ustream.tv...

And I just found out that the guy writing for The Guardian about Bilderberg has been doing it for years for them, and even has a Bilderblog! Link

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Luke's online now. Possible chemtrailing too!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You'll be happy to know that there is some coverage in the media.

I just finished reading this Conspiracy theorists join the world's elite

Also not beloved outside the Marriott gates is something that in Twitter-speak comes out merely as "MSM". That would be us, the mainstream media, who are rudely faulted for not paying attention to what Bilderberg gets up to. This year, though, the conference made the names of attendees public for the first time and, behold, among them were some highly mainstream media names. There to keep a record of it all are John Micklethwait, editor-in-chief of The Economist, Peggy Noonan, columnist at The Wall Street Journal, and Gideon Rachman, global affairs commentator at the Financial Times. Two other Economist writers were listed as "rapporteurs".

"Rapporteurs." Fancy.

The Oligarchy owns the media, so most of what gets into the media should be focused on making them more money and not on real information.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just found an interview with the writer here for anyone interested, done by Jason Bermas :

Bilderberg 2012: Exclusive Interview With London Guardian Reporter Charlie Skelton :

edit on 6-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It is strange to believe that our whole world is run by mega-rich individuals,in relation to the total populace of the planet-it does make sense why they want to kill most of us off-there are more of us then them, and the less of us there are-the easier the control.

This is really interesting and Alex Jones is the best on the subject of Biderberg and their agenda.I like your post

I hope that I have programmed this video in right, as it has been a while since I have embedded a video into ATS. I will put the link in if the video doesn't show
www.youtube.com...
edit on 7/6/12 by rachel07 because: I am not sure if I submitted the video into the post properly that is the reason for the edit.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Hi there, and thanks.

As for your video, I checked and it says it's been removed for some reason, but you should find either the same thing or something related here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join