It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My past lives? [Need help]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have no experience with meditation. And I tried it for the first time today. I was laying on my bed with my eyes closed. I was just trying to clear my head that's all. And after 15 minutes I started seeing things. First I saw something that looked like a portal. It was just a circle with a white bright light. I went through it. Then I saw a boy from about 6-10 years old running out of a house. I didn't recognize the place from my real life now. And it seriously didn't look like me when I was about that age. It felt so real. And I got really sad, I just felt like crying. I just saw that thing that's all. Then I went through another portal but this time the circle didn't have a bright white light. But I saw a blue ish colour. I was flying through space with a huge speed. I could see stars and planets. Then I saw a ufo/spaceship, it felt like I was inside of it. Then an image of a grey alien came through. All my life I've been afraid of aliens but this time I wasn't. It felt like it understood me and it actually felt like we were friends to be honest. Then I opened my eyes and I could still see the ufo/grey alien with my eyes open, it was like a memory/vision. I was quite suprised I saw stuff like that because it was never my intension, I'm almost competely sure these things I saw weren't my imagination, they felt so real. Do you guys think It's possible to remember your past lives without having experience with meditation? And why did I feel like crying when I saw the boy? And was I really a grey alien in my past life? I still don't know what all this means. I was hoping you guys could tell me.

-Crash

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Swamper

lol, I don't take any medication or drugs..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I wish I could have an experience like that. My life so so dull haha.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper
Dude, you were on drugs. When you have an epiphany on weed that will be worth talking about

Originally posted by Swamper
Medication is still hardcore drugs mate, just keep that in consideration when you creep yourself out with your thought process or actions.

LOL MediTation not medication.
OP: I really do believe in these sorts of "reports" although i have never experienced any kind of epiphany whilst meditating.

I would recommend the melatonin-thread while suggesting the pinealgland is what you may have activated when seeing those things.

I absolutely believe in past lives.. no sources however..
Nice thread OP
Starred, but can't flag yet.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy
I have no experience with meditation. And I tried it for the first time today. I was laying on my bed with my eyes closed. I was just trying to clear my head that's all. And after 15 minutes I started seeing things. First I saw something that looked like a portal. It was just a circle with a white bright light. I went through it. Then I saw a boy from about 6-10 years old running out of a house. I didn't recognize the place from my real life now. And it seriously didn't look like me when I was about that age. It felt so real. And I got really sad, I just felt like crying. I just saw that thing that's all. Then I went through another portal but this time the circle didn't have a bright white light. But I saw a blue ish colour. I was flying through space with a huge speed. I could see stars and planets. Then I saw a ufo/spaceship, it felt like I was inside of it. Then an image of a grey alien came through. All my life I've been afraid of aliens but this time I wasn't. It felt like it understood me and it actually felt like we were friends to be honest. Then I opened my eyes and I could still see the ufo/grey alien with my eyes open, it was like a memory/vision. I was quite suprised I saw stuff like that because it was never my intension, I'm almost competely sure these things I saw weren't my imagination, they felt so real. Do you guys think It's possible to remember your past lives without having experience with meditation? And why did I feel like crying when I saw the boy? And was I really a grey alien in my past life? I still don't know what all this means. I was hoping you guys could tell me.

-Crash

Hey there Crash ... I've been a Pastlife Regression Therapist for 18yrs and I became a PLRT after I had an experience of 'spontaneous' pastlife memory in 1992 ... it took a year for all the pieces to come through and put them in some kind of timeline as they rarely came through in sequence ... initially I thought I was having some kind of breakdown but when I began to research the people / places / event's that I'd recalled there was way too much corborating evidence for it to be mere coincidence ... after that I began my studies in psychology to find out why / how something like this might happen and I was hooked ... altogether I have recalled memories of 4 pastlives in significant detail but that first one was something special ... so in answer to your question ... YES ... I do believe someone can experience this without being experienced in meditation. ... I certainly wasn't experienced in meditation when my memories began and the recall altered my present life forever and for the better (long story that I ended up writing an ebook about the memories and the evidence I discovered during my research it's called 'THE CORNISH BURNING ... details also on my website and a sampler link)

Here is some information about my recalled lifetimes;

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And there is more on my website ... about my own lifetimes and the case-histories of a couple of my clients;

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

(just scroll over 'pastlives' in the sidebar)

Woody

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Lol, meditation.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You went into a Theta state. In Theta your normal perceptual cognitive filters drop, and you can access information on the quantum level that you normally can't access with your five senses.

I don't think it's past life information at all. According to quantum theory, time is a human construct. You are accessing the quantum hologram.

Have you ever read Psychic Warrior by David Morehouse? I've met him recently, and he's legit.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
With everything thats happening and Whats about to take place I can believe you u are not crazy, rite now is the time where we are going to have experiences that we really can't explain. Gia is changing, humans and all living thing are changing, we are being upgraded and starting to become in contact with our Highter self so the people thats aware of us moving into the 4th dimension known as the Golden Age are going to start seeing thing a whole lot different visually ,mentally, and spiritually, its time for the awakening for all humans! Love&peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i]reply to post by Crashyy

And was I really a grey alien in my past life?

No nor a reptilian or any sort of ET
There is more chance of you being a mere cat
Simples in it

Cran

top topics

join