It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi,

I got banned from GLP. Dont know why. I hardly make any threads or posts. Hadnt made one on their for ages. Then got banned.

They also will not unban me, so hello ATS.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badman6

I went there to see what it was all about and I never saw the forum. I was banned for visiting.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
GLP has a long history of banning entire IP Addresses, Including those who are innocent of raising Kane with their servers. If your around there long enough you will more than likely find your IP banned at one time or another. Try back in a month or so, you will more than likely find you were unblocked.

I often wonder if its an automated system doing the IP blocking. I found myself Banned about two months ago again. It has happened twice now that i can remember. Didn't bother me anyway, I occasionally drop in there from time to time and get my weeks laughs and entertainment.

You'll find ATS has a few more people who have more scientific backing and more down to earth topics.
Well at least some of the time that is.

BTW, Welcome to ATS.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Pegasus2000 because: Added Content

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by badman6

so hello ATS

And Hello to you, Badman6 !

No matter the circumstance, you've just joined the BEST Conspiracy Forum out there !

Welcome to ATS !!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i want to watch the venus tranist LIVE when it happens, im in uk.. whats the best site?

I was going to buy those solar shade glasses but they only sold in packs of five

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by badman6

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/rq4fc8d211.gif[/atsimg]

Welcome to Abovetopsecret. I'm an UN-sanctioned, UN-official Greeter for ATS!

Welcome to ATS...This is a quick reference to important links!
Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table, and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy.

Common first question is answered here:

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

These are the links the staff will give to you to read. I suggest to do so as there is a LOT of information contained there.

Reaffirming ATS Policies (Please Read First)
Terms & Conditions of use. (Please Read First)
Visit here next- ATS Freshman's Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads (Packed with information!)
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Also use the Adopt a New Member! thread for more help from members.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/tm4fc9a430.gif[/atsimg]

Welcome aboard!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badman6
I got banned from GLP. Dont know why.

Simply using particular words in a post there results in a instant ban according to some. "Tavistock" and 'spyware' are a few that are apparently taboo there.

Originally posted by questioningall
- I was banned within 4 minutes.

Some of the banned words/phrases are "tavistock" and "jason lucas" - Lucas, apparently, is involved with Tavistock and purchased the company in 1998. He is still one of the moderators and posts under the name "Trinity".

After reading many things, including the owner of it - being involved with tavistock - I stopped even looking on their board - due to the fact - I do believe that it is an operation of the government.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sry for bumping an old thread here, but just to tell everyone that I got banned on there for posting the word "Enoch"
Go figure.
Anywayz, knowing now what kind of money sucking methods Trinity is pulling down there, I won't be going back. I'd rather wipe my *** with a $10 bill then give it to him. What a loser.

I predict GLP to loose a lot in the near future.

So Welcome BACK ATS ! I allready feel better down here without all the trolling and ranting
(and banning for bucks)
edit on 3-12-2012 by CyberCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by badman6

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice. (GLP)

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join