It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New mushroom cloud area of Pahrump, Nevada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
"Thought you might be interested in this picture taken from the area of Pahrump, Nevada, looking back toward Las Vegas, Nevada. A classic mushroom cloud formed very rapidly, from a brush fire in between the mountains of Vegas and Pahrump. I keep my eyes open all the time toward that area, and I hope that I do not see one of these rise over the ashes of Las Vegas due to one of the suitcase nuclear weapons the homeland security keeps talking about and also has been in the news."

www.rense.com...

Lot of mushrooms clouds lately. But this is from a fire perhaps?

[edit on 3-10-2004 by Samiralfey]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I would assume seismogrpahs could pick up any large explosions in the area, and I haven't seen any reported thus far.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nevada Test Site
Nellis Bombing Range
Yucca Mountain nuclear storage facility

All are located there (same county)...but I suppose it is probably just a forest fire.

With a mushroom cloud.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This was posted in another thread, I think we concluded that it was a tree fire?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
This was posted in another thread, I think we concluded that it was a tree fire?

Same like the one that Lil' Kim started a few weeks ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   

big tree!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Anyone live out in that area happen to have a geiger counter? If you get close enough you'll probably find out what type of explosion that was. I'm guessing they are doing some explosives testing or there is some type of military training and the such.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is interesting, but pretty absurd don't some of you think? Nukes going off all over the midwest? And the only signs are 'mushroom clouds'? Why does everyone think that a mushroom cloud is magically associated with nukes? Its just a shape, its got nothing to do with the nuke. A mushroom cloud does not mean a nuke went off. An enourmous explosion, a release of radiation, ticks on seismographs around the world, and massive destruction, those -would- undicate a nuke, not some smoke.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I see forest fires on a semi monthly basis here in oklahoma, and there is never a mushroom cloud from them...
of course, we also have more wind than much of the US...
it takes a large, quick release of carbon to cause a "mushroom" cloud. I would be surprised if a true mushroom could be caused by an average forest fire, unless it hit a large patch of pine, or a house or rubbish pile or something...

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i just checked ... it was ART BELLS house...
he was cooking a cajun blackened chicken and fell asleep with it on the grill

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Mushroom clouds are not "magically associated" with nuclear detonations.

They are historically associated with them.

There was a much supported movement to have the mushroom cloud used as the emblem on Nevada license plates recently, but it didn't pass.

Yucca Mountain Project (slated for a concerned citizens type meeting in a little town that's starts with a P in Nevada on...let's see 9/11/01? Nah, maybe it was a day before or after, not sure) is to be the largest nuclear waste dump/storage facility in the world. The meeting was postponed, natch, but eventually Bush rubberstamped it this past April (?). Lots of rumors that it was already being used as a storage facility.

Five years ago mushroom clouds in Utah and Nevada (2 different days in Utah), would have been all over CNN. Now we're treated to Scott Peterson and Michael Jackson stories.

Oh...I get it! Telling the public that America is being held hostage by scalar weapons would incite panic and cause the economy to crumble...so this is the plan:

American: Why are we invading Iraq?
Traitor: They got WMD's. I mean nukes. I mean, "Saddam is a bad dude, and it is your, I mean, our, patriotic duty as an American to get shot, I mean, defend liberty." I mean "Stop asking me questions or you might find yourself disappeared."

American: Why are there chemtrails poisoning the citizens of the United States?
Traitor: There aren't. You're not seeing that. Those radar images are anomolies. Photographs? Anomolies. Your own optical images from the cones and rods registering on your retina? Those are anomolies too. Stop asking me questions or you might find yourself disappeared.

American: Why are there mushroom clouds in Utah and Nevada (from underground detonations)?
Traitor: What mushroom cloud? That ain't a mushroom cloud at all, and even if it is, it ain't from no underground explosions like a scalar weapon could do, but it ain't a mushroom cloud anyways. Just looks like one. It ain't even on the news, boy, I GUARANTEE you that. Now stop asking me questions or you might find yourself disappeared.

American: Why are fireballs flying through the sky, Mother Nature flipping the f**k out on us, the sun shining a gazillon times brighter than it used to, chunks of the moon missing, furry freakin' sharks, new species every ten minutes or so....and UFO looking thingies appearing frequently?
Traitor: There not..there...STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS OR YOU MIGHT FIND YOURSELF DISAPPEARED! TURN UP THAT MIND CONTOL DEVICE YOU IDIOTS...THERE's STILL A FEW DARN PEOPLE ASKING QUESTIONS!!!

Yes, much better we should be robots and die slowly...as long as nobody panics.

Who knows? There may not be radiation associated with these explosions.
But people in those areas need to investigate that matter for themselves (unfortunately), because no one else is going to do it for them.

Keep asking questions. Be wary of the answers.
Det sysns i �gonen.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am surprised noone has yet to see that this is simply a coincidence?
As you can see farther out on the horizon there are visible cumulus clouds. This is simply an isloated mass of cumulus cloud of which the trail of smoke from a brush fire rose into it with the appearnce of a ground level explosion. As you can also see that a curtain of smoke is being spread out by the wind towards the right of it. Besides this is too large of a supposed explosion too close to civilian area for them not to be sure. A really really neat coincidence, but nothing more.

God has the greatest sense of humor

I honestly believed that the North Korean mushroom cloud was a nuclear explosion just with a good coverup because everyone knows they don't care about the rules and arent afraid to show it. It would be a different story with the U.S. however trying to preach anti-proliferation and disarmament. Do you people think that America is immune to espionage and monitoring from foreign nations? If this was truly any kind of weapons test our European allies would be all over us.

Besides now I am convinced that we can not know the true nature of the NK mushroom cloud unless we were allowed to analyze and observe some pictures of the phenomenon.

I suggest either buying or downloading a copy of Trinity and Beyond: The Atomic Bomb Movie to know a great deal more than most of you probably do about the working and nature of these devices. Has many fascinating video footage of nuclear testing on land, underground as well as underwater and even space im sure noone has even seen before. It is very high quality color video in the DVD format, no crapy black and white anchient footage here. I was lucky enough to stumble upon this DVD at a Suncoast video, so you might try checking your local mall video store for it. or just order straight from the internet. Even comes with 3d glasses for you to watch atomic testing in 3d
The ending to this documentary raises some rather intriguing questions I believe. You won't know until you check it out

[edit on 10/4/2004 by DYepes]

new topics

top topics

join