It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Khamenei: Israel risks 'lightning' reply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted , I did search and did not find anything.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's Supreme Leader warned Sunday that any Israeli attack would be answered with a "lightning" response by the Islamic Republic and suggested Iran's nuclear program cannot be curtailed by Western sanctions. The remarks by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei echoed previous hard-line positions by Iran, but take on added resonance amid talks with the U.S. and five other world powers. Western leaders hope for a diplomatic accord that would ease concerns about Iran's nuclear ambitions, while Israeli officials say they leave all options open to try to derail Iran's uranium enrichment. The West fears Iran could one day produce weapons-grade material. Khamenei called the claims of a secret weapons program "lies" and repeated Iran's statements that it only seeks reactors for energy and medical research.

Source

I think Iran is trying to play down the fact it is wanting to become a nuclear powerhouse & is trying to make the USA and NATO look like fools.
I think the Iranian people should rise up and oust these radical Mostafa's .If they want to move on from stoning people to death , the government should be not be based on religion .
It is okay to be a majority Muslim country but religion and politics should not meet .

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
yea , they got a new secret weapon, they cloned the drone that captured and are making 1000's of them and arming them to defend against an invasion now...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Everyones been blowing hot air for a while now.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

that would make sense, more sense than seeking and using the bomb only to be bombed to smithereens yourself, to much rattling of the sabre over their they should just get on with it already

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pillock
Sorry if this has already been posted , I did search and did not find anything.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's Supreme Leader warned Sunday that any Israeli attack would be answered with a "lightning" response by the Islamic Republic and suggested Iran's nuclear program cannot be curtailed by Western sanctions. The remarks by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei echoed previous hard-line positions by Iran, but take on added resonance amid talks with the U.S. and five other world powers. Western leaders hope for a diplomatic accord that would ease concerns about Iran's nuclear ambitions, while Israeli officials say they leave all options open to try to derail Iran's uranium enrichment. The West fears Iran could one day produce weapons-grade material. Khamenei called the claims of a secret weapons program "lies" and repeated Iran's statements that it only seeks reactors for energy and medical research.

Source

I think Iran is trying to play down the fact it is wanting to become a nuclear powerhouse & is trying to make the USA and NATO look like fools.
I think the Iranian people should rise up and oust these radical Mostafa's .If they want to move on from stoning people to death , the government should be not be based on religion .
It is okay to be a majority Muslim country but religion and politics should not meet .

Do you have the feeling about Israel? Their government is based on religion also. Also there is no proof whatsoever that Iran is trying to become a nuclear powerhouse. All of this is nothing more but the same old propaganda. Besides Israel doesn't have the guts to go to war with Iran so there won't be any lightning response.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I see what Israel is doing & I don't like it . I was just posing a news report about Iran & commenting how I feel about that report .

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Do you have the feeling about Israel? Their government is based on religion also.

The Israeli government is FAR more secular than the Islamic regime(as the Islamic regime isn't secular at all).

All of this is nothing more but the same old propaganda.

Yes, propaganda from the side of the Islamic regime. Why? Well, religious nut jobs have to cater to religious nut jobs. And that Khamenei is the supremest nutter of them all.

Besides Israel doesn't have the guts to go to war with Iran so there won't be any lightning response.

Guts? Are you "special" by any chance? You're talking about actual WARFARE, between two nations, and you claim that one doesn't have the gut? What the hell are you smoking? You know what, I don't even want to know.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

I think the Iranian people should rise up and oust these radical Mostafa's .

Oust? Just oust? Okay...but I would go further than a simple "oust", as it turns out these radical nut job Muslims thrive in exile - as they are offered lucrative deals from multinationals if they are to return some day, in exchange for letting those multinationals run rampant in the country.

I say they should be ousted to a nice little island only reachable by parachute drop.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by pillock

I think the Iranian people should rise up and oust these radical Mostafa's .

Oust? Just oust? Okay...but I would go further than a simple "oust", as it turns out these radical nut job Muslims thrive in exile - as they are offered lucrative deals from multinationals if they are to return some day, in exchange for letting those multinationals run rampant in the country.

I say they should be ousted to a nice little island only reachable by parachute drop.

Oust . yes !
what is wrong with a peaceful revolution ? or should we require bloodshed and heads on sticks ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

Oust . yes !
what is wrong with a peaceful revolution ? or should we require bloodshed and heads on sticks ?

Against a peaceful revolution the government will gather poor folk from rural areas, they will make these folk believe what they need to believe in order to shoot the peaceful protestors.

If that fails, they import Arabs and have them shoot Iranians.

So it's either wait it out, do nothing, or revolt.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by pillock

Oust . yes !

Against a peaceful revolution the government will gather poor folk from rural areas, they will make these folk believe what they need to believe in order to shoot the peaceful protestors.

If that fails, they import Arabs and have them shoot Iranians.

So it's either wait it out, do nothing, or revolt.

revolt yes. overthrow the radical Mostafas' . Do not let the radical Mostafas lead Iran into war with a pro (extremist) Islam mantra. Pure Islam is all about peace, non violence (from what i am led to believe ?)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Guts? Are you "special" by any chance? You're talking about actual WARFARE, between two nations, and you claim that one doesn't have the gut? What the hell are you smoking? You know what, I don't even want to know.

Yes guts. They always cry war with Iran and then run to America to beg them to do it for them. Don't cry war if you don't have the guts to do it. Maybe it's time for you to put the bong down and start paying attention to whats going on.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by InfoKartel

Yes guts. They always cry war with Iran and then run to America to beg them to do it for them. Don't cry war if you don't have the guts to do it. Maybe it's time for you to put the bong down and start paying attention to whats going on.

It's funny you think you are contributing anything while you're just parroting. Isn't it funny?

top topics

join