It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Dark UFO orbs in Prince Edward County, Ontario - 01/06/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
These 2 videos (each filmed in different location) show mysterious, dark orb UFOs hovering over the farm in the daytime - Filmed 01/06/12

You can see the objects better in Video 2

Video 1

Video 2

The orbs move in a slow but not in a constant pattern. I don't think it's aircraft nor do I think they are balloons. They glide left to right, down and up.... I've never seen any object like that color and shape in the skies..

Interesting video, because of their unusual movement and appearance/color.

What could they be?? Maybe some type of drone/unusual, military aircraft?

edit on 3-6-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
First off, some advice, turn off your digital zoom, it does nothing worthwhile that cannot be done latter in an attempt to enhance the video in post production, it just gives you a lousy product (video) to work with from the get-go.

Second, it could be a Bird soaring on thermals or wind currents, or it could be something as simple as someone playing with a model helicopter, tri-copter, or quad-copter. It could also be something like a police UAV used for an investigation. It could even be a kite, used for something like "KAP" (Kite Ariel Photography)

The possibilities are endless, but it is most likely of a terrestrial origin.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm sure the person standing there would be able to tell whether it is one of those things.
Sure you can explain this away with one of those explanations when all you have is this pixelated video footage, but surely the person who is actually stood there and seeing it with their own eyes isn't that stupid to think that a kite or remote controlled helicopter, or bird is a hovering "orb"
.....or is he?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanFromCan

These aren't my videos, and these things look quite big. If they are special kites or drones you were talking about they'd be quite small.

And why do we see more than 1 in the sky at the same time, usually they don't put more than one drone in the sky.

edit on 3-6-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

Judging by the movement of the tree tops most evident in the "edge-defined" images, the objects appear to be moving with the wind. We can hear the wind in distorting the camera's mic.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Anyone that spends time adding horrible music like that, then adding advertisement in the video screams of hoax.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
I'm sure the person standing there would be able to tell whether it is one of those things.
From my experience with cameras (although I haven't used the model used in these videos), a 10x optical zoom is equivalent to what we see with the naked eye, so the person making the video was probably just seeing some dark dots in the sky.

And yes, digital zoom is worthless.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

What music?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm not a video analysis expert.. but what's the point of adding an edge detection filter to these videos? should that proove this is a UFO

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

I have flown Parakites, kite trains, fighting kites, 2 line, 4 line, you name it, and they can be quite (in fact, VERY) large. you can get kite that lift men (an early form of arial observation used by many armies) and other heavy gear. Kites come in all kinds of shapes and sizes.

Not all "drones" or UAV's are small, Global Hawk anyone?

I have personally seen electric quad-copters 6 feet accross that can easily hoist cameras, video, and still (DSLR) at the same time, I have been looking at building one myself and experimenting.

Birds often "flock" when they ride thermals. Have you ever heard of kite fighting? What about Kite Festivals? I used to "dogfight" with my boss with our tiny RC helicopters in our shop at work during slow days or after hours.

top topics

join